I don't think a press release is "hermeting" correctly

1,261 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by 747Ag
Serviam
How long do you want to ignore this user?
However, I'm sure this lady is enjoying her time in the limelight after her courageous declaration which just happens to be completely in accord with the spirit of the age.

https://www.ncronline.org/news/catholic-diocesan-hermit-approved-kentucky-bishop-comes-out-transgender

Of course, she had to go bishop shopping after being stiffed armed by any Bishop with a whiff of Orthodoxy about him, but luckily for her Bishop John Stowe, famous for his denouncing of Nicholas Sandman for wearing a Maga hat at a March for Life rally, greeted her with open arms.

Quote:

"If I don't say anything and allow the church to continue to make decisions based on incorrect information, then I'm not serving the church."

Once again, if you don't like what the Church teaches, you are stunning and brave, but if you don't like changes to the church that have occurred in the last 50 years, you are a heretic and need to repent.

Pope Leo X was a very poor Pope, but I often repeat this line from one of his Papal Bull's which I feel is beautiful.

"Arise, O Lord, and judge your own cause. Remember your reproaches to those who are filled with foolishness all through the day. Listen to our prayers, for foxes have arisen seeking to destroy the vineyard whose winepress you alone have trod."

jrico2727
AG
Outstanding you usually don't see narcissism and hermitization on the same bingo card.
747Ag
AG
Kyrie Eleison
PabloSerna
AG
"You've got to deal with us, because God has called us into this church," he said. "It's not your church to kick us out of this is God's church, and God has called us and engrafted us into it."

ramblin_ag02
AG
jrico2727 said:

Outstanding you usually don't see narcissism and hermitization on the same bingo card.
Anchorites and anchoresses could be real divas back in the day. So there's a fine tradition
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
747Ag
AG
https://crisismagazine.com/opinion/recognizing-reality

Anthony Esolen is always a good read.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.