1335 days almost concluded.

2,591 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by UTExan
Yukon Cornelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else watching the end of a 1335 days from September 23/24 2017, which was the revelation 12 sign. Ends around May 24 and on the 25th we have a boood moon
Yukon Cornelius
AG

schmendeler
AG
what's next when nothing happens?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
You're fulfilling prophecy by being a scoffer and mocker.
schmendeler
AG
well, that's one prophecy fulfilled, for once.
Rocag
AG
From the outside looking in it seems as though any chunk of time can be interpreted to be prophetically significant if you look at in the "right way", which effectively renders them all insignificant. Is chasing prophecy nothing more than the Christian version of obsessing over your horoscope?
Star Wars Memes Only
We should have a running R&P counter for every time an end of the world prophecy is posted.
Aggrad08
AG
All prophecies go one of a few ways, they are either absurdly non specific or they fail and people pretend not to notice. There is also the "after the fact" prophecy. This one is popular in the New Testament where completely non prophetic statements in the OT are taken out of context and argued to be a "prophecy" fulfilled by Jesus.

Yukon Cornelius
AG
So I make a thread about a topic in which you provide no addition but just negativity. Do you feel better now?

Yukon Cornelius
AG
For all the haters. It's a command of Jesus to WATCH for His return. Of course many times have come and gone in which people have gotten excited for. But that doesn't change the fact that 1. As believers we are called to watch and 2. He IS coming.
Star Wars Memes Only
Yukon Cornelius said:

So I make a thread about a topic in which you provide no addition but just negativity. Do you feel better now?

I apologize for my comment, you're right. This is a legitimate topic of discussion for this forum.

Martin Q. Blank
Yukon Cornelius said:

For all the haters. It's a command of Jesus to WATCH for His return. Of course many times have come and gone in which people have gotten excited for. But that doesn't change the fact that 1. As believers we are called to watch and 2. He IS coming.
He calls us to watch, but not in the manner you are advocating for. It is a continual watch, not a one day out of all time watch. He actually specifically says NOT to do that.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
He's says so that day doesn't over take you like a thief in the night.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Can you quote where He says not to do that?
Win At Life
AG
I don't know when he made these videos, but he calls Donald Trump the antichrist. I don't remember the verse where the antichrist gets impeached and deposed. Also, it appears he's predicting the rapture to occur on Pentecost of 2021, this already failed just sine you started this thread?
dermdoc
AG
With all due respect, these "date setting" prophecies just give ammunition to non believers and sets us up for sure failure as we do not know. Why Christians continue to do this baffles me.

Christ made it abundantly clear that no one knew the date or time, even him.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bigcat22
AG
Its stuff like this that makes me glad I'm a post-millennialist
Beer Baron
AG
It's just people in general. They like being in the "in" group and knowing more than everyone else. It's the same reason people on the east coast love to watch a TV show and then promptly spoil it on the internet for people in other time zones, and the same reason everyone on the football board absolutely knows a guy who knows a guy who knows who the new coach is going to be every time we're looking for one.
schmendeler
AG
Beer Baron said:

It's just people in general. They like being in the "in" group and knowing more than everyone else. It's the same reason people on the east coast love to watch a TV show and then promptly spoil it on the internet for people in other time zones, and the same reason everyone on the football board absolutely knows a guy who knows a guy who knows who the new coach is going to be every time we're looking for one.
wait, what have you heard?
PacifistAg
AG
Out of curiosity, what time zone are we supposed to be looking at? If we have until the end of today, does that mean Palestine time? Or US CST? Or do we have until the latest time zone hits midnight?

I know it may sound like I'm mocking, but I'm genuinely curious about when someone makes a prediction about the return of Christ, how do time zones factor into that?
powerbelly
AG
PacifistAg said:

Out of curiosity, what time zone are we supposed to be looking at? If we have until the end of today, does that mean Palestine time? Or US CST? Or do we have until the latest time zone hits midnight?

I know it may sound like I'm mocking, but I'm genuinely curious about when someone makes a prediction about the return of Christ, how do time zones factor into that?
Judean time, obviously.
PacifistAg
AG
WE MADE IT!!!!
AgLiving06
Did we have a blood moon tonight? I tried to look and looks like the moon is behind clouds or something.
Martin Q. Blank
PacifistAg said:

WE MADE IT!!!!
You say that like it's a good thing. Those of us who were left behind...
AgLiving06
Martin Q. Blank said:

PacifistAg said:

WE MADE IT!!!!

Where's Rayford Steele and Buck Williams when you need them.
Beer Baron
AG
Time to recalculate and move on to the next deadline!
PacifistAg
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

PacifistAg said:

WE MADE IT!!!!
Nah, if we were left behind, we would have seen plane crashes around the world and Nicolai Carpathia would have risen from the sea, or some such nonsense. Just that we made it to the end of the day without the end of the world coming.
Martin Q. Blank
PacifistAg said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

PacifistAg said:

WE MADE IT!!!!
Nah, if we were left behind, we would have seen plane crashes around the world and Nicolai Carpathia would have risen from the sea, or some such nonsense. Just that we made it to the end of the day without the end of the world coming.
No one knows the number. All I know is Yukon Cornelius hasn't posted since yesterday.
Beer Baron
AG
Can someone explain to us heathens:
  • What is the deal with 1,335 days?
  • Why did we start counting from a seemingly random day in September 2017? One of the days he listed happens to be my exact wedding date so it makes sense that it would kick off the end of the universe, but I'm just wondering how he knew.
Aggrad08
AG
Beer Baron said:

Time to recalculate and move on to the next deadline!

I don't know what you are talking about I got raptured-you telling me you didn't?
ramblin_ag02
AG
We won't know who got raptured for a few weeks. It takes that long to work up missing persons cases. My guess is a few hundred people in the US went missing yesterday. So it was a Rapture Lite
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Beer Baron
AG
But for real, what's with that particular number of days and that particular date? Is it just a crazy Youtubehole thing or is it an actual religion thing?
FTAggies
it's the gnostic seduction of having "secret knowledge"
Gig'em
UTExan
Yukon Cornelius said:

Anyone else watching the end of a 1335 days from September 23/24 2017, which was the revelation 12 sign. Ends around May 24 and on the 25th we have a boood moon

I must have missed the rebuilding of the Jerusalem temple, rise of the Antichrist, the whole no man can buy or sell unless he takes the mark, etc.

But then again I have been posting on F16 quite a bit.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
BluHorseShu
AG
UTExan said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

I must have missed the rebuilding of the Jerusalem temple, rise of the Antichrist, the whole no man can buy or sell unless he takes the mark, etc.

But then again I have been posting on F16 quite a bit.
Then just watch for the signs on F16.If there is an increase in compassion, forebearance and harmonythe end is nigh.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.