Any information on Aston Hall

4,828 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aBouncedCzech
Twilt02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy, I am currently doing research on a few dead crews and whatnot, and I've done my research on a few so far, and I'm stuck on Aston hall right now. If any Old Ag's who were in Aston or friends with anyone in Aston would mind sharing any information such as traditions, lines, pots, pictures, or grode yells at all, please shoot me an email at wiltentroy5@gmail.com. Thank you
trailrunner
AG
A O Aston Civilian 1 non reg bonfire. We're Aston Hall. Everybody else...F*** OFF!

I also lived in Walton which had a much better Bonfire culture and maybe the best grode yell (except maybe Neeley)

Anybody know the Krueger grode yell? Need to find out for a friend
BTHOB-98
Walton Loads!!
aBouncedCzech
AG
You need to talk to JW Washington, aka Papa Jay. He knows more about Bonfire than anybody I know. He was a Yellow and Load Pot back in the day. I don't know if he's on Texags
aBouncedCzech
AG
trailrunner said:

A O Aston Civilian 1 non reg bonfire. We're Aston Hall. Everybody else...F*** OFF!

I also lived in Walton which had a much better Bonfire culture and maybe the best grode yell (except maybe Neeley)

Anybody know the Krueger grode yell? Need to find out for a friend
Yeah, your yell is wrong. It goes...

A...O...Aston...C1NRB...Civilian 1 Non Reg Bonfire...We're Aston Hall...Everyone else, **** OFF!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.