Documentation of tradition

9,278 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TeachyBoi
WaltonAg18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This topic has come up around the last few classes of bonfire people, and I was wondering whether any TexAgs member had undergone any significant compilation? With all the changes that have been going on recently within the university, I worry that the death of various dorms will be followed by the loss of history.
Grits
AG
OC has a box packed full of bonfire history, get in touch with christian, or one of the chiefs and I'm sure if they ever have free time and you wanted to see some great history they'd hang out with you and read through it.
Fitch
AG
What are you looking for exactly? I maybe can help.
WaltonAg18
AG
I'm mostly wondering if there was even a significant compilation within the dorms of things like their yells, the meaning of the various things on their pots, line history, things of that nature.
Fitch
AG
The below links all go to my Dropbox. I intend to keep this up for as long as I can as a repository for Bonfire history that I found or collected. The only thing I haven't posted is my list of dorm yells -- some crews prefer to not have theirs shared publicly.

Feel free to download and enjoy.

WaltonAg18
AG
Thank you so much for sharing this with me.
TeachyBoi
God bless you, Good Ag. Thank you for this phenomenal bull.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.