*** The Furious ***

1,005 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by fig96
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I guess this is a red band trailer, hahah




Saw this last night. Some of the best fight scenes I've seen in a long while. The last 30 minutes ratchet it up even further and go full BSC. I have no clue how they coordinated some of that stuff.

Definitely recommended for fans of the genre!
MrPlow2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw this today and really enjoyed it. It's probably the closest we'll get to The Raid 3. The action was intense. It's like Taken on steroids.
Langley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Opened the thread thinking it was going to be another fast & furious movie

Now I'm disappointed they took the title
agdoc2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FInally got to watch last night - absolutely amazing movie for fans of martial arts action, best since The Raid.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rhutton125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To hype it up further, there's a 5-person fight involving two guys from the Raid, essentially a 2v2v1, and the choreography is insane. Like I said in the original post, no idea how you pull something that intricate off with cutting a bunch of corners.

I think about the throne room scene in The Last Jedi where background performers are twirling their weapons and tripping to make it look like a big epic fight, and then I watch something like this and see 5 beasts just putting on a fight scene clinic. They're worlds apart. Mad respect to the ones who did it right.
fig96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't get to see this in theaters but the trailer looked amazing, it's now streaming on Hulu and has moved to the top of the queue.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.