If you missed Ragweed like Koe did…

1,093 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ThreatLevel: Midnight
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The wait may be coming to an end.

https://crosscanadianragweed.com/
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I thought there was big beef with the guitarist? Whatever their special mixture was, Cody Canada could not seem to find it without them. Whatever it is, count me in.
TXAG 05
AG
Cross is why they broke up,they couldn't stand being around him anymore. Maybe they have settled their differences. Cody had said he'd been offered a lot of money for reunions. Guess someone offered enough they couldn't turn down.

If they do actually get together for some shows. I'm in.
Canyon Lake Agbu94
This will be an interesting development. Probably seeing the escalated popularity of Turnpike after the short hiatus and realizing that lots of folks would be down for this one too after a much longer time away.

I can just imagine the festival that kicks this all off.
aTm2004
AG
aTm2004
AG
TXAG 05 said:

Cross is why they broke up,they couldn't stand being around him anymore. Maybe they have settled their differences. Cody had said he'd been offered a lot of money for reunions. Guess someone offered enough they couldn't turn down.

If they do actually get together for some shows. I'm in.
It's probably because they're older now and enough time has passed to be able to put their differences aside. Same happened with GnR and the Eagles. Whether or not Oasis can be added is still TBD.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Speaking of overrated bands. Woof.
RO519
AG
All of us in our mid 30s to early 40s are about to act like we are 17 again. CCR getting back together would be amazing.
Goldie Wilson
Canyon Lake Agbu94 said:

This will be an interesting development. Probably seeing the escalated popularity of Turnpike after the short hiatus and realizing that lots of folks would be down for this one too after a much longer time away.

I can just imagine the festival that kicks this all off.
I immediately thought of Turnpike as well.
aTm2004
AG
$3 Sack of Groceries said:

Speaking of overrated bands. Woof.
aTm2004
AG
It would be awesome if they did some co-headliner shows with Whiskey Meyers as I'd imagine their fan bases are pretty similar.
cr0wbar
AG
Only CCR I recognize is Creedence Clearwater Revival
TXAG 05
AG
aTm2004 said:

It would be awesome if they did some co-headliner shows with Whiskey Meyers as I'd imagine their fan bases are pretty similar.

Cody and the Departed opened for WM when they played 713 a couple years ago.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
RO519 said:

All of us in our mid 30s to early 40s are about to act like we are 17 again. CCR getting back together would be amazing.
You're always 17.....
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
Well if there's nothin better to do on a Tuesday night…
Thanks & Gig 'Em
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.