History Channel/Ancient Aliens "The Gods of Greece"

1,888 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by Aztec1948
Aztec1948
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tonight's episode is really fascinating in the they contend that Zeus et. al. were simply extraterrestrials. That theory dove-tails nicely with Farsight Institutes remote viewing project involving Zeus:

https://play.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/season-19/episode-16

Perhaps we are getting closer to determining our true history..

"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
jkag89
Aztec1948

Thoughts though?

"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
jkag89
If it was like any of the other "History" Channel shows about aliens it is simply throwing **** against the wall and hoping something will stick.
Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

If it was like any of the other "History" Channel shows about aliens it is simply throwing **** against the wall and hoping something will stick.
What if much of it "sticks"?

Who told you it doesn't?

jkag89
Aztec1948 said:

jkag89 said:

What if much of it "sticks"?

Who told you it doesn't?

My semi-educated mind told me it doesn't and I used to read every book I could get my hands on about UFOs as a kid so I'm not exactly unfamiliar with the topic.
Aztec1948
Aztec1948
I think at some point we will look back at the series and think...wow..so much of what they were saying was correct. No doubt in my mind that extraterrestrials were very involved in our development/history. It's only a matter of extent.

This latest episode, like the majority of them, is really good. Plus, there is data suggesting they are correct. At least when it come to Zeus.

Great episode-highly recommend.

jkag89
The "History" Channel Ancient Aliens stuff comes across exactly like the first 35 minutes of this video making a case that the Moon Landings were faked.
Aztec1948
The episode involving et abductions was really good as well. Heck, I can't think of one off hand that wasn't. The idea of serpents being mentioned by many religions/cultures down through the ages is an important one as we tie in extraterrestrials with the development of religions on the planet. I thoroughly enjoy every episode. Heck, beats the heck out of modern family etc..

IMO

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
For a more in depth look at this theory, play Assassins creed.
taxpreparer
AG
Eric von Daniken's disciples have resurfaced.
Aztec1948
taxpreparer said:

He was/is certainly on to something.

taxpreparer
AG
Aztec1948 said:

taxpreparer said:

He was/is certainly on to something.

Yea, his "Chariot of the Gods" was debunked by recreating many of his "had to have been aliens" scenarios. He was a fiction writer.
Aztec1948
I think he is/was on to something. I think as time goes on, more will come to realize that, especially in light of data suggesting just that.

DrEvazanPhD
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
This was a Star Trek TOS episode.

S2E2 Who Mourns for Adonais?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Mourns_for_Adonais%3F
G Martin 87
AG
If we're talking UFOs and ST, this is the episode to rewatch.

PatAg
AG
Aztec1948 said:

I think at some point we will look back at the series and think...wow..so much of what they were saying was correct. No doubt in my mind that extraterrestrials were very involved in our development/history. It's only a matter of extent.

This latest episode, like the majority of them, is really good. Plus, there is data suggesting they are correct. At least when it come to Zeus.

Great episode-highly recommend.

Thoughts on Jesus, God, and every other religions Gods being extra terrestrials too?
It definitely couldnt be that humans, as a species, are just very creative story tellers.
Carlo4
AG
Aztec1948
G Martin 87 said:

If we're talking UFOs and ST, this is the episode to rewatch.

No doubt, one of my favs.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.