Dexter - Reboot

5,369 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MonkeyKnifeFighter
J182
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This just dropped on Twitter

👽
AggieOO
can they just go back and start over after season 4?
hunter2012
AG
AggieOO said:

Seriously, those first seasons were so freaking good. I just quit after one of the later seasons because of how bad it fizzled. I think it might be the only show I've given up despite being so far in. Go in with a Breaking Bad type writer and the concept has peak potential.

Also, the chicks from that show are smokin.... sister, wife, and mistress(especially).
consigliere13
AG
They could run 10 episodes of static noise, and that would still be an improvement over the series finale.
FALE
I could have sworn the series ended when Rita died. Could have sworn.
Macarthur
Cool. I'll watch even though I didn't watch much of the last two seasons. It did go downhill badly.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Is this a reboot or a continuation?
MookieBlaylock
AG
Still cant get around to watching that final season

To me it never happened
DallasTeleAg
I watched every episode EXCEPT the series finale, lol. I just couldn't get myself to watch it and, to this day, have no idea what happens in the finale.

Some of those seasons were some of the best TV I've watched.
agdoc2001
AG
In!!!!!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bonfarr
AG
hunter2012 said:

AggieOO said:

Seriously, those first seasons were so freaking good. I just quit after one of the later seasons because of how bad it fizzled. I think it might be the only show I've given up despite being so far in. Go in with a Breaking Bad type writer and the concept has peak potential.

Also, the chicks from that show are smokin.... sister, wife, and mistress(especially).

The sister was sneaky hot, at first glance she seemed kind of mousy looking but the more I watched her the sexier she got.
Madmarttigan
AG
Reboot would be kinda weird, should be a continuation of him in his new life.
cab559
AG
Maybe he's a truck driver
Ginormus Ag
AG
Now I have to get Showtime!
DrEvazanPhD
Loved the first three seasons. Couldn't get over the push to make us think the sister was hot.
PatAg
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

Is this a reboot or a continuation?
It's not a reboot
CoolaidWade
AG
This is a good idea.
DannyDuberstein
AG
His sister seemed like the kind of gal that would jerk you off and then make you a sandwich without washing her hands
Al Bula
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

His sister seemed like the kind of gal that would jerk you off and then make you a sandwich without washing her hands

Geriatric Punk
AG
Change the title sequence. Always bothered me that he shaves and then comes out of his pad with a 5 day scruff.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Permanent stubble has become my latest weird TV pet peeve. For me at least, maintaining stubble would take more work than shaving clean. Grow a beard or shave! Especially if you've been off-duty or MIA for weeks.
King moto moto
AG
You must be doing it wrong if it takes more effort to not shave vs shaving every day.
Ol Army 01 Post Boobs
JoCoAg09
AG
Harry Lime said:

Permanent stubble has become my latest weird TV pet peeve. For me at least, maintaining stubble would take more work than shaving clean. Grow a beard or shave! Especially if you've been off-duty or MIA for weeks.
Trimming twice a week >>> Shaving every day
Al Bula
AG
Holy balls y'all are ruining a really good opportunity in this thread. Let me help.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Just finishing Dexter finally.

No doubt the earlier seasons were best but am I an awful person for thinking the later seasons weren't that bad? They definitely don't come close to the first few and the plot holes really add up but still.

Also, I honestly didn't mind the finale that much.

*will proceed to run for cover
SockDePot
FALE said:

I could have sworn the series ended when Rita died. Could have sworn.

I watched 1 or 2 episodes after this and bailed.

Traumatized me.
SJEAg
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Just finishing Dexter finally.

No doubt the earlier seasons were best but am I an awful person for thinking the later seasons weren't that bad? They definitely don't come close to the first few and the plot holes really add up but still.

Also, I honestly didn't mind the finale that much.

*will proceed to run for cover

I thought they were watchable, but the last season was bad. The finale was truly terrible IMO.

I honestly didn't care much for the 1st season, just seemed rough and felt very low budget....which it probably was. S4 was clearly the peak.
oragator
I made it into season 2 and bailed. After a few months I was like "that show wasn't bad, let me pick it up again", and only made it one more episode. Felt like it would have been a great limited series.
Ag 11
AG
Stop after season 4
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I never knew Julie Benz existed until I watched this. She is quite possibly one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Even if she has aged some.
israeliag
AG
mm98
AG
Smoking.
snowdog90
AWESOME!!!

No good show ever ended worse than Dexter. The first few seasons were incredible. The last was just so bad. I'm glad they're starting up again.
CoolAggie
AG
Why hadn't I noticed that Hannah in Dexter and Serena Waterford in HMT are the same person?
CajunAg97
AG
Love me some Julie Benz
In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.