The Boys S2 - Amazon Prime - Trailer

3,818 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MooreTrucker
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Can't wait for this.
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
bluefire579
AG
HELL YES
kubiak03
AG
Very nice. Will have to rewatch first season. Will miss Elizabeth Shue, even at 56.
Sex Panther
AG
Not you Noir... You've been great!

Sex Panther
AG
lol at Homelander nonchalantly throwing a kid off a roof
Duncan Idaho
When is Hollywood going to **** or get off the pot with karl urban?

AgHawkeye
AG
Looks like they really toned down the fun gore.

the trailer alone had the hand with the middle finger getting spliced off, somebody walking with a severed head, some serious splat against a window and I think one head crushing (although not from a woman's thighs). I see we are picking up right where we left off
OldArmy07
AG
bearamedic99
AG
Sex Panther said:

Not you Noir... You've been great!

Underrated post
bearamedic99
AG
Maybe it was his son?
bearamedic99
AG
Anyone read the books? Should I?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

When is Hollywood going to **** or get off the pot with karl urban?

I just recently rewatched the Star Trek movies from a few years ago, and holy hell is his American accent horrible. That usually doesn't bother me, but it was so distracting.
bluefire579
AG
bearamedic99 said:

I got the first two omnibus collections for my birthday and burned through them pretty quickly. I found them to be enjoyable. It's more episodic than the show, and the show is very loose in terms of an adaptation - from the ones I've read, it's much more of a thematic adaptation than a direct one. Homelander and the Seven are still dicks, Butcher is still a cocky, hilarious *******, and there's all kinds of sex and violence. There's a lot more supes, though, and the focus from what I've read has been more about the Boys containing them than directly dealing with the Seven. Not sure how that changes, believe there's six total omnibus collections.
Duncan Idaho
bearamedic99 said:

I dont know of ot os still the case but the first volume was free on prime reading.
lunchbox
You can find all of them for free online...
schmendeler
AG
that looks like a whole lot of fun.
Drawkcab
Quote:

There was one scene that Amazon said, '**** no you have to cut,'" Kripke said. "I couldn't quite understand why considering everything else we have in the show, but Homelander, after being dressed down by Stilwell (Elisabeth Shue) in episode 2, was standing on one of the Chrysler building Eagles. He pulled his pants down and started jerking off, mumbling 'I can do whatever I want' over and over again until he climaxed all over New York City.

This would have been excellent!
jeffk
AG
Season two out next week! (S1 spoilers in the link below.)

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-boys-season-2-is-a-scathing-sendup-of-our-superhero-1844793888?rev=1598284456731&utm_campaign=io9&utm_content=&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=twitter
Latrobe
AG
Just re-watched season 1.

Looking forward to this one!

Anyone have a link to the season 1 thread? Couldn't find it by searching.
Duncan Idaho
boboguitar
AG
Soon
The Debt
The Debt
Since we are digging up old memes...

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
The Debt
C@LAg said:

The Debt said:

Since we are digging up old memes...

Do you know how the comic ends. if you don't, there are so many layers to this picture that will blow your mind.

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Kind of a spoiler to mention his identity is something to be spoiled over. I really had no expectations before your post that there was anything interesting about his identity. Probably obvious given he is the only one in a mask, but he is such a minor character at the moment, I've never really even thought about it. It's kind of like a movie trailer telling you about there being a twist. Might consider putting some spoiler tags over that.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jeffk
AG
Dug this thread up because there's a new animated series on Amazon now with short stories from the universe of the live action show. Called The Boys: Diabolical, each episode is a different director and animation style.

First episode was pretty incredible... Anyone else watching this?

MooreTrucker
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Kind of a spoiler to mention his identity is something to be spoiled over. I really had no expectations before your post that there was anything interesting about his identity. Probably obvious given he is the only one in a mask, but he is such a minor character at the moment, I've never really even thought about it. It's kind of like a movie trailer telling you about there being a twist. Might consider putting some spoiler tags over that.

I'm going to have to go back and watch S2 again because I don't remember this part.

And I'm also going to have to find the comics.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.