Fake Doctors, Real Friends With Zach + Donald

1,496 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by expresswrittenconsent
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zach Braff and Donald Faison have launched a podcast about their days on Scrubs, which I cannot wait to listen to.

https://ew.com/tv/scrubs-rewatch-podcast-zach-braff-donald-faison-fake-doctors-real-friends/

Donald Faison is among Hollywood's biggest SW fans and got to voice a character in Resistance, as well as many times as Gary the Stormtrooper on Robot Chicken. Really hoping he got a call for season 2 of Mando.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Listened to the first episode last night. Absolute must for scrubs fans. Donald records his part from the closet of his master bedroom while his kids are watching captain underpants downstairs. Really great stories about their auditions, the hospital they shot in, the pilot episode, and how fine sarah chalke is/was.
LHIOB
AG
Is this similar to the Office Ladies podcast that Jenna and Angela are doing?

If so thats awesome!

Scrubs is one of the best shows of all time.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I've only listened to 1 of Jenna and Angela and I think Scrubs is better because they were the lead 2 characters on the show and know an incredible amount each other and Turk isn't afraid to swear.
littlebitofhifi
AG
Probably going to check this out this weekend as I could use a Scrubs rewatch, but curious how others listen. For podcasts like this do you like to watch the episode first then listen or listen then rewatch?
PDWT_12
AG
Zach and Donald recommend watching along in the podcast, but for me personally, I've seen each Scrubs episode enough time where I'll probably just watch some of the best episodes as we go.
wangus12
AG
Still my favorite tv show. Love this
Post removed:
by user
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
CastleRock said:

Sarah Chalke was incredibly hot in this show, agreed
In the first podcast, Zach Braff admits he was totally in love with her from the beginning.
Can't imagine why.

and a top 10 moment in American history

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Thanks for the heads up, scrubs was probably my favorite show of all time. Chemistry between the cast was unreal.

What platform has all the seasons to stream? My wife has never seen an episode, and I guess there is no better time to start than now. Watching Frozen 1 and 2 on repeat the past 2 weeks has us wanting to jump.
littlebitofhifi
AG
Hulu has the streaming rights although some of the music is different. iTunes or buying the DVDs is the only way to get the original edits.
expresswrittenconsent
Scrubs creator Bill Lawrence was on the Ryen Russilo podcast this week. Probably 15 min of scrubs talk but its mostly about his entire career. He did mention the story of the "real" John Dorian.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.