*************** Nip/Tuck, Season 6 ***************

761 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by aCosmicBandito
bushytailed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Season 6 kicks off tonight!
DFWTLR
AG
I'll watch because I've seen all the previous seasons, but it better start off good or I'm out, the last couple seasons were terrible.
aCosmicBandito
AG
I keep expecting it to get better but it has just been slowly deteriorating.

The Liz/Christian story, Matt still sucks, Julia should've been killed when she got shot to put an end to her terrible character, Sean still whines too much. The only good thing about the past couple of seasons was Eden. Character was so crazy/sexy. Like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. You knew she might kill you, but you can't resist.

I'm gonna give it a couple of episodes just in memory of the first couple of seasons.
rononeill
i havent watched since they idenified the Carver. am I too far behind to get back into this?
aCosmicBandito
AG
They moved to LA. Other than that you've missed a whole lot of nothing worth your time.
Trucker 96
How is this show still on?
20ag07
It got cancelled and they held the final half of the last season to create a "final season".
DFWTLR
AG
It was cancelled? I never heard that, do you have an article?
20ag07
http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/20/entertainment/et-niptuck20
kingkroop
quote:
I'll watch because I've seen all the previous seasons, but it better start off good or I'm out, the last couple seasons were terrible

sadly, i believe over half their audience (myself included) still watches for the same reason.

I agree, it has been hard to watch since season 3, but damn....the first two seasons are as good or better as any show ive ever seen, JMO.
napalm99
Anybody watch last night? Thought it was a little slow going, but I think the season looks decent. Like everyone else, I'll keep watching just because I always have and because Dr. Troy is HOT.
kingkroop
yea i watched the first 15 minutes and decided thats it for me, after only 6 seasons. Let me get this straight, they got Rose McGowan (who was originally slated to be Dr. Teddy Rowe) to replace Katee Sackhoff, but she is playing the same character (teddy)?
roveram
AG
Sean's punk kid robbing the c-store in a mime outfit was some of the dumbest chit I've ever seen on TV.

The ONLY redeeming quality of that episode was Kimber.
aCosmicBandito
AG
Will probably watch the series finale to see how they finish everything up, but I am done with this show. Just terrible.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.