Do you carry your drink into the bathroom?

6,159 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 17 yr ago by tlepoC
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A friend of mine says that is gross. But if you are drinking coffee and go to the bathroom to brush your hair, what is the big deal?
Shiner Bock
i think he meant droppin off the boys/girls at the pool while drinking
Tugboat05
AG
i do. for all reasons.
HowdyAgs03
AG
Are we talking about a public bathroom or your own bathroom at home?

Drink in public bathroom =
jevousvoudrais
AG
Every time a toilet is flushed, it launches millions of bacteria in the air. Toilet bacteria in your drink okay with you?

This is why my toothbrush is not left on the counter.

Edit: http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f02/web2/stan.html

[This message has been edited by jevousvoudrais (edited 6/24/2007 2:12p).]
txdragonfly
AG
Bacteria is good for you; lest we wind up sterile and weak.
tlepoC
AG
If you don't use your immune system it will become weak and frail.....I give mine lots of practice and never get sick
Squirrel Master
AG
I think its safe to say that if the toliet bacteria that could potentially end up in my drink is gonna harm me, then I'm not long in this world anyways.
Wildmen03
AG
that nasty stuff from your bathroom ends up all over the house not just your bathroom there's no way to prevent it
tlepoC
AG
especially when I take dumps in the living areas of my house......the maid cleans it up but I imagine that she doesn't kill all the bacteria
Picard
AG
No. I've already finished my drink, that's why I'm going to the bathroom!
lexofer
AG
Sure. If you're at home and you are that worried about germs just close the lid before you flush. If you're in at a bar or something and it's crowded a lot of times there isn't a place to set your drink outside the bathroom. Also you risk coming back to a roofie colada if you're a girl. I've set my drink on the urinal and taken a piss hundreds of times. I don't ever lick the bottom of my glass/bottle so I don't see how it could harm me. If someone manages to splash their piss that high there is going to be a bigger problem than it being just in my beer.
Picard
Wildmen03
AG
closing the lid will help but it won't stop the spread of the bacteria. Bottom line is that there is nothing you can do to stop bacteria from going all over your house. You can slow the spread but it will happen. No use freaking out about it.
grn ize ag87
I'm much more concerned with 30 students going to the bathroom and forgetting to wash their hands. They touch everything in the room!
OasisMan
AG
i eat and drink in my own bathroom for any occasion

drinks in public bathrooms are fine

-there is a reason why they have that little "hump" on top of the flusher part on urinals...

[This message has been edited by OasisMan (edited 6/24/2007 3:48p).]
Verne Lundquist
AG
at the bars i take my beer with me
anaggieshusband
I had a beer in the shower once, just so I could say I did. I did save some time....
High Morlas
quote:
I'm much more concerned with 30 students going to the bathroom and forgetting to wash their hands. They touch everything in the room!

quote:
I wash my hands before touching my dick
-Don King
Cheer
AG
bringing my drink into bar bathroom = gross. other people's germs being flushed into the air.

bringing a drink into my bathroom while I'm putting on makeup or drinking a beer in the shower = not so gross. germs aren't being flushed into the air. when I have to use the potty, even in my own house, I don't bring a drink into the bathroom.
WC87
AG
I bring drinks into other people's potties.
chicken of the sea
you people have fecal matter on your toothbrushes! dont you watch mythbusters?!
tlepoC
AG
mythbusters is a crock of ****.....but that particular thing is true
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.