General
Sponsored by

Thursday

1,219 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by Claude!
ARKY AGGIE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Woke up at 5 a.m.

66 degrees in the Fort.

Peddle something today.

Ready for 5 p.m.

Have a wonderful day!
BTHO bacon bits!!!
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WFH day, dog wandering around somewhere before her morning nap. 58 and drizzling in Charlotte this morning - it was 90 on Monday. Downside is that major weather changes like this tend to play hell with my sinuses. Dinner with former colleagues tonight.
aggie orbitalwelder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

In the office

Drinking regular coffee

ZzzZz
Anchorhold
How long do you want to ignore this user?

-Had a dream I was back in Red Stick for the game, except the people were decent and the place was clean, so I knew it wasn't real.
-
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Beautiful warm fall day in west Georgia/east Alabama. A visit to to the dermatologist yesterday afternoon who is quite "proactive" in treatment. 6 freeze sites later ("they'll be just fine in a week or two") and church last night. But critters are fed and coffee is made.
Because a good day starts with good coffee.

Make it a good one in spite of what humankind and Pacific Hurricane Polo and Tropical Storm Nolo are up to.
(I was in Acapulco for Hurricane Otis in 2023. The devastation was immense)
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
BaitShack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice walk at 5:00 this morning.
Doing my thing...
HBCanine08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BaitShack said:

Nice walk at 5:00 this morning.
Doing my thing...

+1. Ready for bed.
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

(I was in Acapulco for Hurricane Otis in 2023. The devastation was immense)

I had a classmate in high school who used to drink a lot at parties and get really sweaty before passing out. Everyone called him "Otis," who was apparently the town drunk in the Andy Griffith Show (I've never watch it). That was the late 80s, and I still think of this guy any time I see the name Otis.
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dabo man said:

Quote:

(I was in Acapulco for Hurricane Otis in 2023. The devastation was immense)

I had a classmate in high school who used to drink a lot at parties and get really sweaty before passing out. Everyone called him "Otis," who was apparently the town drunk in the Andy Griffith Show (I've never watch it). That was the late 80s, and I still think of this guy any time I see the name Otis.

Andy Griffith Show was great. And Otis...

fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
  • 5 mile sweaty run this morning
  • I was already helping another team and got tasked with helping another one today. So now I'm lead for three different teams, including my own. My manager is gonna have a real awakening in about 44 weeks.
  • A varsity game tonight (two bad teams) and another tomorrow (very good teams that run hurry up offenses - pray for me)
  • Will be a late night and I want to sleep in tomorrow. But I'll probably get up and go to camp Gladiator. It's a cult, you know.
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
  • Second round interview with Airbus this morning
  • Think it went pretty well, already have an offer from somewhere local but you never know how things might go
  • At urgent care right now with my fiance
  • She seems sick? Normal temperature though so idk.
  • Really should've eaten something before heading out with her... hooray miniscule weight loss for me?
Don't do anything I wouldn't do!
Tatem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need caffeine

Didn't do so well on Maptap today

Do a good deed today!

dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where is nervy?!?

I'm considering putting TexAgs pickoff money on Iowa. They're at Michigan, and there is a *lot* of money to be made if they can beat the Wolverines. I need to know if Uncle Mark is betting on Iowa this week? Thank you!

maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hopefully Nervy is giving all the pets to Gus and her puppy.
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Made braised Mediterranean chicken last night and just had leftovers for lunch. It came out really good. Very old recipe that dates back to ancient Roman and medieval Byzantine times.

maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are those dark things dates?
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kalamata olives. You could probably use dates though.
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Olives
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That chicken is calling out for garlic, onions, lemon, olive oil and sumac.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
Green2Maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Olive oil and garlic were included.
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fun day with my grandson. We went down to Houston to visit my parents, who were thrilled to spend some time with their great grandson. We (except for my dad) went to Hermann Park and rode the 1.8 mile train and carousel. It was a little warm but there's lots of shade to be found. I was surprised at how nice the park was. Very clean.

Got home late this afternoon, played in the yard , had dinner, bath, etc. Grandson is asleep and I'm hoping for a night like last night where he slept straight through for 11 hours. I don't feel so lucky tonight. lol.
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Japanese for dinner with former work colleagues. Musashi on Johnston Road is pretty good and appears to be authentic. Small space, though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.