General
Sponsored by

Wednesday

1,048 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by histag10
ARKY AGGIE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Woke up at 5 a.m.

71 degrees in the Fort.

Peddle hula hoops.

Ready for 5 p.m.

Have a Happy Hump Day!
BTHO bacon bits!!!
scd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good morning, all. I'm up! Coffee made, it's tasty. Leaving in 30 minutes to meet my son at the Exxon and Whataburger at 21 and 290 to pick up grandson.

Will come back, have some lunch, nap, and then HEB for dinner stuff. Gonna be a fun day involving little career work.
aggie orbitalwelder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the office

Drinking regular coffee

Hump day Zzzzz
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Office day, dog at daycare. Front came through last night and it's down to 62 this morning. It may have also brought my seasonal allergies with it. Work. Haircut this weekend - I think the beard may be cut down a bit.
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Overcast morning in west Georgia/east Alabama as we are enjoying some watermelon and croissant for breakfast. Critters fed and Colombian Supremacist coffee is made.

Because a good day starts with good coffee.

Make it a good one in spite of what humankind and the cartels are up to.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What did the cartels do now?
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I bought some new sheets and a mattress topper yesterday and they made my bed so much more comfortable. Except the bottom sheet still doesn't quite fit tightly enough and it was sliding around a little bit underneath me. I have to figure out one of those little bungee things to put under the mattress and tighten everything up.

I also had the stark realization this morning that if this is my primary problem of the day it means I have a pretty damn good life and should be far more grateful than I am.
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

What did the cartels do now?

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cde06rxw5g6o

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2026/9/12/mexican-authorities-rescue-eight-from-violent-cartels-secret-site

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2026/09/22/us-assessment-warns-drug-cartels-alarming-drone-advances/

“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
Tatem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm gonna need some more caffeine

Life is short- make the days count
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
  • Pretty good coffee this morning (Strawberry and cream flavor)
  • Need to get an order in for parts needed to flash mod a 4th gen iPod, and to swap the optical drive in my Dreamcast for an SD card that you can load the entire game library on
  • For real though, it would be loads of fun to play Chu Chu Rocket with the kids
  • Weather's changing and it looks like I'll finally be able to go for evening runs again without looking like I fell in the river halfway through.
Yup!
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Slept meh.
  • CFA chicken waffle thing for breakfast
  • 8AM and 9AM meeting. Forgot about my 10:30AM meeting. Oops.
  • One meeting went better than expected, so that is a plus.
  • Dr appt
  • Teach my class
  • Head to Lousisana
  • Probably lose all my $$ but would prefer to WIN WIN WIN.
Do the day!
MelvinUdall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How was the chicken and waffle from CFA?
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MelvinUdall said:

How was the chicken and waffle from CFA?


It's decent. This was my third time to have it. The first time was the best, but it's still something different. They give you syrup, but I don't put it on there.
HBCanine08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • up at 5
  • walk
  • work out
  • walk again
  • stretch
  • meditate
  • work s---
  • dentist
  • more work s---
  • driving range maybe
Anchorhold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FAT BEAR WEEK

dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love Fat Bear Week!!
dabo man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Going to try my hand at weather modeling. I'm using chatgpt to build a model, or rather analyze existing weather models, going back five years. It's also using records for the 21 weather recording stations within 40 miles of Columbia. Using my GPU, and I'm going to try to have my software learn which models to trust in which situations. Also going to see if I get into microforecasting. Forecasting for particular areas like along a river on a cold winter morning, or on the Ozark Plateau versus off of the plateau on a warm summer afternoon. That's why I'm keeping records for 21 local recording stations.

My first video card was an Oak 256 KB VGA card. They've changed a lot in the 35 years since then.
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Down to "the 20".

The sea was angry.


If you've been there…..you've been there.

No fish were harmed in the making of this post.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Decided to work from home this afternoon, and my power goes out.
BaitShack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got nothing. Blue stars for everyone!
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scheduling baby for PT and Cranial Technologies next week.
Trying to get pediatric neurology figured out. Dumb insurance
Work all day
5 year old came home with HFM. So thats fun.
Flag football starting up

Talk to me about all the HFM prevention things for baby
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.