General
Sponsored by

help with buying nice used RV

1,359 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Jack Boyett
Matt_The_Lawyer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy: im in market to get a not expensive class A RV to bring my parents back and forth from Amarillo but also to use for work. And maybe to get to Aggieland? I could use advice, wisdom, and counsel. If anyone knows someone that could assist and advise, I am happy to pay a commission to get the best product at the best price. Thanks to all of you.

If you have never seen a miracle, or do not understand the Love of Jesus the Christ, tell me. I can show you.

Matt
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post this on the Automotive and Outdoors boards and you'll get more help.
NormanEH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What would Jesus do?
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not buy a cheap RV because it'll turn into an expensive one
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fly them. Save the money.
Jetty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've never done it but try renting one the handful of times you need it? See what you like and what you don't.
JB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jetty said:

I've never done it but try renting one the handful of times you need it? See what you like and what you don't.


This is good advice.

I have owned a Class A diesel pusher. We are back in a travel trailer now.

The ability to get up and move around, use bathroom, make lunch all while going down the road just wasn't what we thought it would be with the Class A

If you want to look through different used coaches without a salesman, I always suggest PPL. They have a few locations across TX. It's a consignment dealer.
Ogre09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Second for PPL for window shopping. I probably wouldn't buy from them, I think you can get better deals buying direct. But it's good for checking out different floor plans, models, etc..

Also second renting a few times to see what you like and don't like before buying.
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What do you mean by "bring your parents from Amarillo"?

To where? And are you thinking it would be better than a car?

More info, please
Jack Boyett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's the budget? Not expensive could be anything.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.