Wednesday.

1,000 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by ARKY AGGIE
Lex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Austin at some point today.
Coffee is good.
Have a lovely day everyone!
ARKY AGGIE
AG
Happy Hump Day!!

Up at 5 a.m.

Took morning cocktail of drugs.

Made coffee.

Left for work.

Peddle something today.

Ready for 5 p.m.

Have a Happy Hump Day!!
BTHO bacon bits!!!
Tatem
Little chiweenie is having a cyst removed from her head today. Hope that goes well, she's older so I'm worried.

Otherwise, I got nothing
Lex
I will keep her in my thoughts. Hope all goes well.
Anchorhold
I saw the moon and the moon saw me. pervert.
Claude!
Whee doggie.
Tanya 93
Cool Ranch Doritos suck
ARKY AGGIE
AG
I tried Oreo flavored Coke Zero is okay but it's not something I would drink everyday.
BTHO bacon bits!!!
maroon barchetta
ARKY AGGIE said:

I tried Oreo flavored Coke Zero is okay but it's not something I would drink everyday.
maroon barchetta
Slept ok but not enough

Puppies and kitties were needy this morning

Need to get the Aussie puppy more social interactions

One meeting down. Skipped a non-mandatory other meeting so I can get some stuff accomplished

There isn't enough time in the day for everything I want or need to do at work and home
JMac03
AG
  • Wanted to go to 5:45AM gym class, but was still awake at 12:30AM, so no thank you. Hopefully will go to 6:30PM.
  • Fuego's for breakfast
  • Been swamped this AM, but getting stuff done.
  • Need to review the class material I have to teach today - they changed it up from last year.
  • Busy afternoon

dabo man
AG
Been hot this week. I'm ready for summer to be done. On this date in 1901, Mid-Missouri had a freeze! No freezes in our near future, but I'd be happy with average. Average is nice this time of year. This week not so nice.

maroon barchetta
National Cheeseburger Day

UTExan
Headed to the world's largest Costco again today for food re-stock.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
AtticusMatlock
ARKY AGGIE said:

I know what I will probably think of it when I taste it but I really need to know where you acquired such a concoction. I'm all about trying weird flavor combinations.
ARKY AGGIE
AG
AtticusMatlock said:

ARKY AGGIE said:

I know what I will probably think of it when I taste it but I really need to know where you acquired such a concoction. I'm all about trying weird flavor combinations.
One of my coworkers bought it at the Dollar General.
BTHO bacon bits!!!
AtticusMatlock
VERDICT:

It absolutely tastes like Oreos. I'll give them that. They even got a little hint of the cream filling.

The only size they had to purchase at Target were the small mini cans. As I finished the can, I started to feel a bit queasy and a sour aftertaste rapidly overwhelmed my senses. The sourness resolved after a rinse of Listerine but the queasy stayed for several minutes.

I have 9 more mini cans available for shipping/delivery if anyone is interested.
AtticusMatlock
Figured it out. It's the same chocolate flavoring they put in crappy flavored alcohol drinks. Probably why my taste buds and stomach said no. Somewhere deep inside my brain is a memory of puking or getting close to it from drinking similar tasting beverages.
maroon barchetta
I'm not sure what you expected out of Oreo flavored Coke
AtticusMatlock
I went in with appropriate expectations. It managed to go under the low bar.
ARKY AGGIE
AG
AtticusMatlock said:

VERDICT:

It absolutely tastes like Oreos. I'll give them that. They even got a little hint of the cream filling.

The only size they had to purchase at Target were the small mini cans. As I finished the can, I started to feel a bit queasy and a sour aftertaste rapidly overwhelmed my senses. The sourness resolved after a rinse of Listerine but the queasy stayed for several minutes.

I have 9 more mini cans available for shipping/delivery if anyone is interested.
I drank a 20 ounce bottle. The aftertaste was what I didn't like. I will stick to regular Coke Zero or Dr. Pepper Zero.
BTHO bacon bits!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.