Do people really believe this crap?

3,795 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 713nervy
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Don't think I've ever heard anyone say this. And I've never even thought this. At 42, I damn sure don't care if a woman has or has not had kids and I sure as hell don't want her having my babies.

Also, do woman think men get sick of their only worth being tied to their bank account? Seems hypocritical.
Sea Speed
AG
The left can't meme.
FIDO*98*
AG
Since when did womanhood mean there's a womb? What about women who have a cock and balls?
Ginormus Ag
AG
Whoever came up with that meme is fat and ugly. 100% guarantee it.
Philo B 93
Sea Speed said:

The left can't meme.

That meme is tremendously confusing to me. Also, if Trump were to decide tonight to identify as a woman, which is completely acceptable to many people, would he be the first female president? Or would there already have been a female president?

Anyways, did you see the new Ghostbusters is in Netflix?
AggieArchitect04
AG
Lmao. Thanks. I needed that.
Lex
this is gay. And not the happy gay.
Lex
I really enjoyed it. So did the kids.
well_endowed_ag
Sea Speed said:

The left can't meme.

Most of them are autistic so they don't understand sarcasm or satire. They try to make funny memes, but it's really just something preachy and whiny that they would say to their leftist friends.
IIIHorn
The billboard is missing the word "sandwich".
Aggie Dad 26
Inb4thetriggered
Jack Cheese
AG
Sea Speed said:

The left can't meme.

MouthBQ98
AG
IIIHorn said:

The billboard is missing the word "sandwich".

If they'd have made it a sandwich board, THEN it would have been funny.
Sponge
AG
FLDS believe it. If you can't start pumping out kids at 13 you are useless. Although their compounds are fairly contained and leader is in jail.
Ragoo
AG
At least they admit that life exists inside the womb.
Wolfpac 08
AG
ibNervy
Teslag
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

Whoever came up with that meme is fat and ugly. 100% guarantee it.

It seems like every abortion rally is full of fat lesbians demanding choice.

I think in order to have a choice you must have options on the table.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
women pretty much control politics and the culture at this point, directly or indirectly. Feeling put upon feels really good though, I get it.
Sea Speed
AG
Chronically single cat ladies at that.
boy09
AG
This thread would kill over on that other board
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

Sea Speed said:

The left can't meme.

Most of them are autistic so they don't understand sarcasm or satire. They try to make funny memes, but it's really just something preachy and whiny that they would say to their leftist friends.

Of course they are autistic. They all got vaccinated, what did you think was gonna happen?
well_endowed_ag
Milwaukees Best Light said:

well_endowed_ag said:

Sea Speed said:

The left can't meme.

Of course they are autistic. They all got vaccinated, what did you think was gonna happen?

The vaccine didn't help, but they were autistic long before that.
redline248
AG
"only value lies in whether our womb has hosted life"

So dumb. They also have value in boobs.
Sea Speed
AG
redline248 said:

"only value lies in whether our womb has hosted life"

So dumb. They also have value in boobs.

Don't forget sandwiches.
Craigy
Philo B 93 said:

Sea Speed said:

The left can't meme.

That meme is tremendously confusing to me. Also, if Trump were to decide tonight to identify as a woman, which is completely acceptable to many people, would he be the first female president? Or would there already have been a female president?

Anyways, did you see the new Ghostbusters is in Netflix?
Netflix just gave Kamala a boat full of money
swc93
AG
smells like triggered males in here
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Quote:

if Trump were to decide tonight to identify as a woman, which is completely acceptable to many people, would he be the first female president
They would find this cynical and offensive, but they're totally cool with middle aged creepy sex criminals calling themselves women to enter locker rooms with young girls.
well_endowed_ag
Wolfpac 08 said:

ibNervy

She must be in an underground bunker with no WiFi or cell service. Only explanation for why she hasn't shown up here yet to tell us how modern America is like the Handmaid's Tale and men are oppressive.
713nervy
AG
Lex
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

women pretty much control politics and the culture at this point, directly or indirectly. Feeling put upon feels really good though, I get it.

We were talking about this yesterday. Some friends and I had talked about how the world was better when public hangings were a thing. We came to the conclusion that that stopped around the time women got the right to vote. And that since America has gone soft.
713nervy
AG
You know this is coming from JD Vance's slam on Kamala, AOC and Pete Buttigieg from 2021, right? Some video clip just resurfaced. He questioned Democrats for not having biological children. "We are effectively run in this country via the Democrats, via our corporate oligarchs, by a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they've made and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable too," Vance said.

So, in short, I would say that people really DO believe this, yes. And I'm grateful that you don't.
713nervy
AG
well_endowed_ag said:

Wolfpac 08 said:

ibNervy

She must be in an underground bunker with no WiFi or cell service. Only explanation for why she hasn't shown up here yet to tell us how modern America is like the Handmaid's Tale and men are oppressive.

I would NEVER go somewhere without WiFi! How DARE you?!
maroon barchetta
713nervy said:

You know this is coming from JD Vance's slam on Kamala, AOC and Pete Buttigieg from 2021, right? Some video clip just resurfaced. He questioned Democrats for not having biological children. "We are effectively run in this country via the Democrats, via our corporate oligarchs, by a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they've made and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable too," Vance said.

So, in short, I would say that people really DO believe this, yes. And I'm grateful that you don't.

Which part of what he said do you disagree with?
maroon barchetta
https://babylonbee.com/news/chelsea-handler-bursts-into-familys-living-room-to-tell-them-shes-totally-happy-being-child-free-and-not-at-all-miserable?fbclid=IwY2xjawEQt_lleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHdYRAtIBnh4ZcVQb0u4CSTy918LVpluuKCFrm5Qzeh7hr6-ZdmGCk6FUxQ_aem_pEzHpImNyFu49OIv2jX3zQ
Wolfpac 08
AG
713nervy said:

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.