Crowdstrike

1,805 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by maroon barchetta
gabehcoud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
thanks for the day off
Aggie Dad 26
It wasn't like you were going to be productive anyways
docb
AG
Wreaked havoc on my travel. Started yesterday at 2:30 in Santiago Chile and I'm still not home. Had to go to St Louis and Austin soon. Delta is a mess but SW seems to be doing ok. Cost me an extra plane ticket.
cryption
I spent the past few days doing recovery. Touching every server. Workstations start Monday. The gift that keeps on giving
saw em off
I had no idea that many entities used that company's software.
gabehcoud
Yeah we just had to delete the corrupt file. Companies should use this to update the layoff lists with everyone who calls IT unable to follow the instructions themselves.
cryption
Workstations should be that way - our servers are Storage Spaces Direct (hyperconverged) so when we started losing hosts we lost our virtual disks and corrupted about 80% of our VMs. It's been mostly backup restores. It's been real fun

I'm even seeing some issues still where restored VMs are unable to take checkpoints for veeam to back them up - It seems like a couple hosts are still wonky and probably all need a reboot again to clear things up.
toucan82
You made up all those words
maroon barchetta
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.