Madonna

4,257 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by deer corn
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I mean the singer.
She used to be so cool back in the 80s and 90s. I was in school and enjoyed her music.

And look at her now. We all get older and she is 64, but why all this awful plastic surgery??
Here's her more recent photo.

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Know Your Enemy
AG
Did she add a gold tooth or am I seeing things?
jetch17
AG
Gross
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
I think she's turning Japanese…
I give her props back during her "Like a Virgin" days, she caused girls to start dressing more slooty, which was much appreciated as a male teen!
Shoefly!
AG
Stringfellow Hawke said:

That or a Siamese.
C@LAg
infinity ag said:

I mean the singer.
She used to be so cool back in the 80s and 90s. I was in school and enjoyed her music.

And look at her now. We all get older and she is 64, but why all this awful plastic surgery??
Here's her more recent photo.

she got Mickey Rourke'ed

Al Bula
AG
Looks like something from a Tool video.

maroon barchetta
Stringfellow Hawke said:

With a British accent?
TX_COWDOC
AG
Somebody order an Arby's roast beef sandwich in here?
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
et98
AG
Even in the 80s I never found her attractive. But at least she used to look human.
Win At Life
AG
The only attractive girl in the EE program in the mid 80's used to cruise Zachry as the spitting image of Madonna. To this day, I regret never working up the balls to ask her out just to know for sure if she would have turned me down. User name didn't check out then, but by the time I got over being such a poose, she was gone from my life.
AgTrip

Bird Poo
AG
She looks terrible. I never found her attractive because of her constant ****ty image.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Stringfellow Hawke said:

With a British accent?

I thought she had an Austrian accent? I'll go put another shrimp on the Barbie.
Txmoe
AG
Stringfellow Hawke said:

You really think so?
infinity ag
Win At Life said:

The only attractive girl in the EE program in the mid 80's used to cruise Zachry as the spitting image of Madonna. To this day, I regret never working up the balls to ask her out just to know for sure if she would have turned me down. User name didn't check out then, but by the time I got over being such a poose, she was gone from my life.

Look her up in Linkedin. If she's become fat and ugly, you can congratulation yourself at having dodged a bullet.
BaitShack
AG
She's no Cyndi Lauper, that's for sure.
62strat
AG
She's morphing into Marilyn Manson.
dabo man
AG
Too many years surrounded by suck ups telling her what a terrific and brilliant artist she is. She was a huge pop star who was in a couple of movies. She was outstanding at marketing herself. She thinks she's so much more though.
Teslag
AG
She needs brows, and a her hair bigger with more body to focus less on the face. And the outfit isn't doing her any favors. Her age isn't the problem, it's her stylist.
DannyDuberstein
AG
It looks like her head was on the Titan submersible
Txmoe
AG
Teslag said:

She needs brows, and a her hair bigger with more body to focus less on the face. And the outfit isn't doing her any favors. Her age isn't the problem, it's her stylist.
Tell me you're ghey without telling me you're ghey
atmtws
AG
I'm gonna guess it's an infection from the plastic surgeries.

maroon barchetta
Txmoe said:

Teslag said:

Tell me you're ghey without telling me you're ghey

Username checks out?

For both of you?
Claude!
Lady Madonna, far gone youth you chase
Wonder how you managed to grow that face
BCG Disciple
AG
Vaginoplasty is probably the one plastic surgery that she actually needed.
maroon barchetta
Claude! said:

Lady Madonna, far gone youth you chase
Wonder how you managed to grow that face
Iowaggie
AG
This shook me a bit..

Bird Poo
AG
Sounds like she overdosed on something and they're calling it "an infection".

Lots of pain pills after those surgeries. Weird how she's going the way of Michael Jackson by mutilating her face.
infinity ag
She has a stop in my town. I was thinking of going for old times sake.
These celebs live a weird life. One day everyone is lusting for you, you make the news every day, everything thinks you are so hot, copies your style. Then you get old and most people don't know you, you are alone with no kids or spouse/partner while age-related problems creep in. Must be depressing.

Madonna hospitalized with serious bacterial infection, postpones tour
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2023/06/28/madonna-hospitalized-bacterial-infection-icu/

Quote:

Madonna spent several days in intensive care after developing a serious bacterial infection on Saturday. Her manager said in a statement that she will be postponing a world tour that was scheduled to kick off next month.

The singer remains under medical supervision, Guy Oseary said on Instagram, but is expected to make a full recovery. "We will share more details with you soon as we have them, including a new start date for the tour and for rescheduled shows," he said.

Madonna's representatives, including Oseary, could not immediately be reached for comment on the seriousness of her condition or whether she was awake and responsive.

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Bird Poo said:

Sounds like she overdosed on something and they're calling it "an infection".

Lots of pain pills after those surgeries. Weird how she's going the way of Michael Jackson by mutilating her face.

Yeah, I call bullsh*t on sepsis as the cause of her becoming unresponsive. They probably gave her antibiotics while she was in the ICU and are clinging to that, but I can't remember the last time I had an otherwise healthy individual show up to my ER unresponsive from sepsis. That is a very uncommon thing to see. Healthy individuals generally seek medical attention for infections well before getting to the point of unresponsiveness and requiring mechanical ventilation. When they are at that point, it is typically too late.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
deer corn
WTF is this hairstyle anyway? Looks like something little girls would do to their mom.

She now reminds me of the Billy puppet from the Saw movies.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.