New neighbor that smokes

9,097 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Drshovelhead
LupinusTexensis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A middle aged woman just moved into the house next to me and sits in her backyard and smokes all day. Do I just have to move now? Set up giant fans that blow that sh*t back on to her? Get corona and blow bubbles over her fence so my contaminated airs pops right over her?
IamGroot
AG
Or lighten up a bit...

Find something worthy to fret about.
LupinusTexensis
IamGroot said:

Or lighten up a bit...

You must not have a sense of smell
Potcake
AG
No, groot smells like a rained on ashtray.
Texker
AG
I quit smoking after my first kid was born. It's amazing how much air a single cigarette can pollute and how far it carries.
BenFiasco14
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

A middle aged woman just moved into the house next to me and sits in her backyard and smokes all day. Do I just have to move now? Set up giant fans that blow that sh*t back on to her? Get corona and blow bubbles over her fence so my contaminated airs pops right over her?

No cans, no advice. Preferably yours.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
DannyDuberstein
AG
If she smokes, she pokes. Go **** her silly until her emphysema causes a coughing fit that kills her
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

IamGroot said:

Or lighten up a bit...

You must not have enough to do. Grow up and find some hobbies. Being moderately attractive will only get you so far if you have a whiner attitude. Clock is ticking and you're starting to sound like a grouchy old cat lady.
John Francis Donaghy
Harry Lime said:

LupinusTexensis said:

IamGroot said:

Or lighten up a bit...

You must not have enough to do. Grow up and find some hobbies. Being moderately attractive will only get you so far if you have a whiner attitude. Clock is ticking and you're starting to sound like a grouchy old cat lady.

You forgot to sign in to your RealTalk account.
expresswrittenconsent
Damn, OP went from hottie to Karen in no time.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Need a pic of the neighbors saggy, leathery cans then one of yours for comparison please....

Just need a look at the damage smoking can do....
AgTrip
Get some cigars and fight smoke with smoke!!
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Get the HOA involved. Be sure and film it.
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs
Cigarette smokers are the worst litterers in the world. I don't know what it is that makes them feel so entitled to just throw their trash on the ground anywhere they go.
histag10
AG
What does she smoke? Id kill to have a neighbor who smokes meat all day in their back yard
TXAG 05
AG
Troutslime said:

Get the HOA involved. Be sure and film it.

Unless there is something in rules about not being able to smoke in your own yard, the HOA should tell her to pound sand. The neighbor has every right to smoke in her own backyard.
Uncle Howdy
S
histag10 said:

What does she smoke? Id kill to have a neighbor who smokes meat all day in their back yard

*slowly unzips pants*
Scoopen Skwert
AG
TheArtistFormerlyKnownAs said:

Cigarette smokers are the worst litterers in the world. I don't know what it is that makes them feel so entitled to just throw their trash on the ground anywhere they go.

Picking up cigarette butts and other people's brass gives you a keen hatred for these ****tards!
Wildman15
AG
I'm sure my old apartment complex hated me. I sat on my back porch every weekend grilling and smoking cigars. But not a single complaint from neighbors or management for the year that I lived there. I guess I just lived with other adults who didn't give a ****
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Explain the brass part, please. Are you talking shell casings? If so, where exactly do you live that you're always seeing cigarette butts and shell casings laying on the ground?
DannyDuberstein
AG
People expect lolpoors that live in apartments to have trashy habits like smoking
Wildman15
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

People expect lolpoors that live in apartments to have trashy habits like smoking
To each their own. Cigars can be an art form as long as you aren't buying the trash gas station cigars.
B-1 83
AG
Weak troll is weak
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Outdoor ranges. I always police up my brass after practice.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
Move to a neighborhood that doesnt have skanks
powerbelly
AG
Wildman15 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

To each their own. Cigars can be an art form as long as you aren't buying the trash gas station cigars.
No, they can't.
T Durden
AG
Bill Clinton says otherwise.
ClickClack
AG
You're complaining about somebody smoking, outside, on their own property? Weird.
Slamn Sharpe
LupinusTexensis said:

IamGroot said:

Or lighten up a bit...

Your "yards" must be about 3,500 sq ft a piece
Tanya 93
LupinusTexensis said:

Are you in your backyard all day?
Rutedown
Glad my neighbors don't smoke. The smell carries and fast. I only want to smell fresh air or what I'm grilling.
mrad85
AG
WTF happened to the perky tiddy, picture posting, outdoorsy LupinusTexensis?

Something just ain't right.
LupinusTexensis
Tanya 93 said:

LupinusTexensis said:

Yes. I enjoy yard work and have my WFH space set up on my porch, so the smell is really annoying.

Luckily I can split my time between my place in Pagosa so I can get away, but smoking is actually the most disgusting habit.
BenFiasco14
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

Tanya 93 said:

LupinusTexensis said:

Yes. I enjoy yard work and have my WFH space set up on my porch, so the smell is really annoying.

Luckily I can split my time between my place in Pagosa so I can get away, but smoking is actually the most disgusting habit.

Okay that's all fine and well, but, cans?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Slamn Sharpe
I don't smoke and never have. I do like the way cigarette smoke smells from afar.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.