weird coworker

11,204 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wangus12
ought1ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Work did a shuffle up in the office and the new cubemate is killing me. Here is a list of things he does

1 - anytime someone gets a call he replies to them as if he is the one on the call
2 - farts and tell us
3 - stares at me for 2-3 minutes at a time and doesnt say a word ( can see his reflection in the monitor)
4 - talks to himself
5 - in inter-company messages he uses baby talk (by far the weirdest one) he does not do this when boss' are involved
6 - dances by my cube every time he gets up for water or goes to the printer.
7 - lays back in his chair and rolls his eyes back in his head while patting his belly......his ritual right before lunch.

This is just stuff I have noticed in a week.......should I be worried for my safety?
Bird Poo
AG
Sounds like someone looking for attention. Ignore him and I bet he stops most of that after a while.
Unemployed
AG
ought1ag said:

Work did a shuffle up in the office and the new cubemate is killing me. Here is a list of things he does

1 - anytime someone gets a call he replies to them as if he is the one on the call
2 - farts and tell us
3 - stares at me for 2-3 minutes at a time and doesnt say a word ( can see his reflection in the monitor)
4 - talks to himself
5 - in inter-company messages he uses baby talk (by far the weirdest one) he does not do this when boss' are involved
7 - lays back in his chair and rolls his eyes back in his head while patting his belly......his ritual right before lunch.

This is just stuff I have noticed in a week.......should I be worried for my safety?

You're a liar. This ain't real.
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

cubemate
wait, so not only are you in a cube, but someone else is there with you?
wangus12
AG
Lol you don't have your own office
EastTexAg09
tell us more about how it feels to be a lolpoor that has to share a cube...

This is also why people start their own businesses. If you don't like them, you can just fire them.
Old RV Ag
AG
ought1ag said:

2 - farts and tell us
4 - talks to himself

See if he has a TexAgs account and to post his impressions of you. We need to hear both sides.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Does his wife/girlfriend have big cans?
GrayMatter
AG
I think I found what he looks like:

swc93
AG
Quote:

I do this to the receptionist when I walk by her. It annoys her. I hate her. She does not have nice cans.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
At least he isn't wasting company time and resources posting on a message board
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Just pat his belly. Everyone knows you want to, except you.
Drew_Hill
cubemate? wtf. get a real job bro.
jokershady
AG
I wouldn't get too worried. He'll burn the building down soon and all your problems will be solved.
91_Aggie
AG
ought1ag said:

2 - farts and tell us
4 - talks to himself

So wbt got moved to another section of cubicles?
Shakes the Clown
By the responses on this thread, it looks like all of y'all are making a concerted effort to make the GB good again.

Blue Star for all!!!
LostInLA07
AG
Seriously though what is a cube mate?
Charpie
AG
This response made me LOL way too hard IRL
Builder93
AG
OP, you know this was you on the first day...

Seabreeze
Eat the most rancid Indian curry you can find for lunch, and spend the rest of the day ****ting your pants with a fan on in his direction.
BenFiasco14
AG
Pork his wife.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
george_92
ought1ag said:

2 - farts and tell us
4 - talks to himself

What is weird is that I dont find these annoying at all. Add "scratches his nuts in front of everyone" and spontaneously shouts out "yeah baby" throughout the day, and you could very well be my cube buddy. Heck it was these wonderful traits that got me my own office off by itself.
Hi, Im Brett
AG
ought1ag
AG
1 - its all true
2 - we have walls on our cubes, but they are in a 4 pack (i can see the guy behind me and adjacent to me)
3 - you have to be a manager or vp to be eligible for an office.
4 -it sucks being a lolpoor and im working on that
5 - thanks for the humor.....helps get through the day
wbt5845
AG
but does he cough a lot? he could be much worse - trust me.
Scotty Flamingo
I have a guy that clears his throat -- as loudly as possible -- about every 5 minutes.
PoohAh97
AG
Butcher of Blaviken said:

I have a guy that clears his throat -- as loudly as possible -- about every 5 minutes.
That guy was on my team at my last job--he had a cough for like 2 months and I thought he'd dislodge ceiling tiles.

He also had a deep, rich, loud voice that he absolutely could not control the volume on, so it was like having a conversation with your grandfather. "WHOSE TITS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"
gif
PoohAh97 said:

Butcher of Blaviken said:

That guy was on my team at my last job--he had a cough for like 2 months and I thought he'd dislodge ceiling tiles.

He also had a deep, rich, loud voice that he absolutely could not control the volume on, so it was like having a conversation with your grandfather. "WHOSE TITS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Rongagin71
AG
Lock up your coffee cup at night.
And anything else he might poison.
Ghost91
ought1ag said:

Do you mean he TYPES in baby-talk, or reads them aloud in baby-talk. Give an example.
cisgenderedAggie
Mucho austin
AG
I used to invoice an annoying coworker whenever they did something stupid and itemize the annoying action with what I determined to be fair compensation for having to put up with it.

After a few weeks of invoices the annoyances subsided.
hph6203
AG
I work in a cube and actually enjoy it. Not a lolpoor and have co-workers that work in a cube and make half a mil plus in a year (I don't scratch that high, but it's a sales job and I'd rather not do that for a living). Most of my co-workers don't suck though.
ought1ag
AG
"letssss get tawkos for breffus"

translation - lets get tacos for breakfast
gif
ought1ag said:

"letssss get tawkos for breffus"

translation - lets get tacos for breakfast

Maybe he's just a ratard
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.