Taco Bell is RACIST

5,499 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by IIIHorn
BombayAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So yesterday, I felt like having a Burrito and a Taco just for old times sake when I was a lolzpoor in College Station during my student days. My old hang out was the Taco Bell on University Drive and Spence in CS.

So I went to the local Taco Bell and ordered a Burrito Supreme and a Crunchy Taco. The woman took the order and then asks me:
You know it has MEAT in it, right?

A clear sign that Taco Bell discriminates and asks questions based on skin color. If I was a white guy, she would not have asked me that insulting question.

Taco Bell is RACIST.

Geralt of Rivia
S
You forgot to sign in as Bayside to start this thread, just FYI
toucan82
Damn son
bac
AG
You misspelled "thoughtful."
vin1041
AG
What race was the woman who waited on you?
redd38
AG
Taco Bell is "Mexican" food, Mexicans are Catholic, Catholics can't eat meat today. She's just trying to save you from going to hell.
Builder93
AG
You should call Taco Bell customer hotline. You could commiserate with someone more like you.
Slicer97
AG
When she said "meat", what she meant was "beef". You know, India's god? You really wanna eat God and crap him out 30 minutes later? That seems kinda sacrilegious, you f'n heathen bastage.
TyHolden
AG
redd38 said:

Taco Bell is "Mexican" food, Mexicans are Catholic, Catholics can't eat meat today. She's just trying to save you from going to hell.
mexicans can eat chicken. Not sure why.
BombayAg
Slicer97 said:

When she said "meat", what she meant was "beef". You know, India's god? You really wanna eat God and crap him out 30 minutes later? That seems kinda sacrilegious, you f'n heathen bastage.

Now you are racist too. But then I knew that already.

jkag89
DSAg44 said:

redd38 said:

Catholic ones shouldn't during Lent.
AgsMyDude
AG
It's definitely not meat
Slicer97
AG
DSAg44 said:

redd38 said:

Chicken isn't meat. It's poultry. Which is crap. Unless it's turkey, goose, duck, pheasant, quail, or some other bird that's not chicken.
TyHolden
AG
jkag89 said:

DSAg44 said:

redd38 said:

mexican catholism is just different
Bruce Almighty
AG
Doink the Clown said:

Bayside Taco Bell thread: I asked for hot sauce for my 12 tacos and they gave me two packets. I then had to eat a giant packet of jelly beans to get the grease out of my mouth. Oh, and how come when I'm in Mexico, the restaurant won't make me ground beef tacos in a hard shell like Taco Bell? Is it too much to ask?
Geralt of Rivia
S
redd38 said:

He said "yesterday"
Geralt of Rivia
S
Bruce Almighty said:

Doink the Clown said:

Bayside Taco Bell thread: I asked for hot sauce for my 12 tacos and they gave me two packets. I then had to eat a giant packet of jelly beans to get the grease out of my mouth. Oh, and how come when I'm in Mexico, the restaurant won't make me ground beef tacos in a hard shell like Taco Bell? Is it too much to ask?

They give me handfuls of hot sauce whenever I go there. It's awesome
Joe Exotic
AG
Doink the Clown said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Doink the Clown said:

Exactly. His post was stupid. Taco Bell gives me all the Diablo sauce I want.
jkag89
Doink the Clown said:

redd38 said:

He said "yesterday"
Okay, she thought he might be Greek Orthodox and they are basically supposed to be Vegans during the Great Lent.
Slicer97
AG
You're going to brag about Taco Bell, McDonalds, and harlot snatch being on your menu?
Bruce Almighty
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Doink the Clown said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Doink the Clown said:

Exactly. His post was stupid. Taco Bell gives me all the Diablo sauce I want.

When you ask for Diablo sauce, do they say "you know it's hot right?"
Tomdoss92
AG
fta09
AG
DSAg44 said:

redd38 said:

If you mean true Mexicans, yes. Fish is more expensive than chicken in Mexico, so Bishops there allow chicken on Fridays during Lent. However, in the US, chicken is not allowed on Fridays during Lent.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
fta09 said:

DSAg44 said:

redd38 said:

If you mean true Mexicans, yes. Fish is more expensive than chicken in Mexico, so Bishops there allow chicken on Fridays during Lent. However, in the US, chicken is not allowed on Fridays during Lent.

What about a dual citizen; do they have to eat chicken of the sea?

Personally, I find that the more inane technicalities a religion has, the better.
Cromagnum
AG
Jokes on both of you. Those tacos definitely do not have "meat" in them.
Know Your Enemy
AG
This from the guy who said to stay away from where the blacks live in Chicago if you don't want to get murdered. Probably shouldn't be throwing the race card around from on top of your high camel.
PseudonymK
AG
Junkhead said:

This from the guy who said to stay away from where the blacks live in Chicago if you don't want to get murdered. Probably shouldn't be throwing the race card around from on top of your high camel.
fta09
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

fta09 said:

DSAg44 said:

redd38 said:

Personally, I find that the more inane technicalities a religion has, the better.
I actually think it's pretty cool that a religion adapts to the region, especially when it can cause a financial burden on families.
PseudonymK
AG
Is it 10% of your time or money?
The Fife
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Of course, the technicalities are how you beat god's system! Look no farther than rabbinic law and the 613 mitzvot. There's always a catch and you just have to be sneaky enough to find and exploit it.
NP2018
AG
You do understand that's probably because of the hundreds/thousands of international students that use that location as their only vegetarian fast-food option in the area, right? No need to get upset at the one of the only places that can cater to vegetarians.

(Source: Indian with a gigantic, vegetarian family.)
Drawkcab
fta09 said:

DSAg44 said:

redd38 said:

The Mexican God only requires compliance when it's convenient.
IIIHorn
DSAg44 said:

jkag89 said:

DSAg44 said:

redd38 said:

mexican catholism is just different
Drive through windows aren't designed for mass transit?
BombayAg
Slicer97 said:

DSAg44 said:

redd38 said:

Chicken isn't meat. It's poultry. Which is crap. Unless it's turkey, goose, duck, pheasant, quail, or some other bird that's not chicken.

Chicken isn't meat... Indians aren't Asian...
Did you really go to school? Someone check this man's transcripts.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meat
Quote:

Definition of meat

1 a : food; especially : solid food as distinguished from drink

b : the edible part of something as distinguished from its covering (such as a husk or shell)

2 : animal tissue considered especially as food:

a : flesh 2b; also : flesh of a mammal as opposed to fowl or fish

b : flesh 1a; specifically : flesh of domesticated animals

Know Your Enemy
AG
Born and raised there, sweet tits. I know all about it. That doesn't make your racist statement incorrect.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.