What's gb know about used panty selling?

5,262 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Scoopen Skwert
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1480-5-things-i-learned-selling-my-used-panties-internet.html

Ex gf is doing this and getting paaaaiiiiiiiddddd!

Who knows what?
Professor Frick
AG
I know that our troops always need new parachutes, so I thank your ex for her contribution to the war effort.
hurleyag
AG
Rule 1 on ex gf?

unless parachute panties as Frick suggest.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Big business in Tokyo. They are sold in vending machines, right next to the Coke machines.
swc93
AG
Comments on that article are great. 1st one nails it. We are so inundated with weird stuff now that selling panties with skid marks to strangers on the internet seems relatively tame and normal.
Unemployed
AG
How much do used Romanian panties go for? Asking for a friend.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
RealTalk said:

Bayside isn't your friend.
80s Guy
Brennus said:

RealTalk said:

And that my friends is some Real Talk
The_Waco_Kid
AG
In high school, I used to buy cheap ladies' panties from Wal-Mart and spray cheaper perfume on them before selling them to other guys, claiming they were the gf's.
Then when people started demanding pics, I'd have my gf pose in them and give her 50%. Once, I had a gay friend pose instead, and got more money.
Unemployed
AG
Brennus said:

RealTalk said:

Busted.
gigemags-99
AG
Deutscher_Aggie1 said:

In high school, I used to buy cheap ladies' panties from Wal-Mart and spray cheaper perfume on them before selling them to other guys, claiming they were the gf's.
Then when people started demanding pics, I'd have my gf pose in them and give her 50%. Once, I had a gay friend pose instead, and got more money.

You're confusing your life with Sixteen Candles.
GarryowenAg
AG
That's sooooo odd.
3 William 56
AG
Sorry, I only know about buying used panties.
Eliminatus
AG
Was gonna comment on how weird and depraved that is......until I realized that I would probably murder someone just to have an opportunity to eat a pair of Gal Gadot's used drawers.

So yes, can confirm that it is weird and depraved. I fall into that category as well.

Drawkcab
Deutscher_Aggie1 said:

You act like you pulled on over on your customers, but once the gf started posing in them didn't they go from being fake to the legitimate product you claimed to be selling all along?
80s Guy
Drawkcab said:

Deutscher_Aggie1 said:

You act like you pulled on over on your customers, but once the gf started posing in them didn't they go from being fake to the legitimate product you claimed to be selling all along?

3 William 56
AG
Drawkcab said:

Deutscher_Aggie1 said:

Not if you had 100 exact pairs of the one she posed in.
itsyourboypookie
Forgot I posted this...
HollywoodBQ
AG
"Rockin' Queen" has been doing this for a decade.
When times were tough in 2009-2010, I had another friend who was also doing it.
Personally, I thought it was weird and gross. But, my hat's off to them for finding a way to make money.
http://www.rockinqueen.com/
TyHolden
AG
My boxers have been killing it online
Geralt of Rivia
S
Start a new thread if you want to brag about your dog fighting ring
Scoopen Skwert
AG
T10-Delta for
The win!!!

God bless you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.