Custom Beach Cruisers

5,390 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by Catch
TexMex Redass 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was watching tv on friday and stumbled upon a show called "Shark Tank". The concept was for inventors to come on the show and do a sales pitch to possible investors.

anyways - this one really caught my attention because i think it a pretty cool idea...

Villy Customs: Build your own cruiser...

http://www.villycustoms.com/
Nougat
700 bucks for a bike? No thanks.
Zip 88
For the rich investors, Mark Cuban and some lady, that was a "reasonable" price point. For a bare bones bike, I think it is a bit much.
TexMex Redass 03
AG
I agree completely that they are way over priced.. but the idea is pretty neat
Zip 88
I thought that aerial bike idea was pretty cool.
jh0400
AG
quote:
For the rich investors, Mark Cuban and some lady, that was a "reasonable" price point. For a bare bones bike, I think it is a bit much.

I don't think that's unreasonable at all. The target buyer for a bike like that probably wouldn't have a problem with the price either.
WorthAg95
AG
For a custom bike, that seems right on.
FIDO*98*
AG
The only thing gayer than a spandex clad road biker is a dude on a beach cruiser
713nervy
AG
quote:
The only thing gayer than a spandex clad road biker is a dude on a beach cruiser

The gayness is nullified when he's riding next to a hot girl. Nobody's looking at him anyway.
joeaggie8888
AG
Gayness
62strat
AG
You can get these cruisers for just over $100 ea. They have several accessories, and honestly they look better than the custom ones. Those are way too expensive, and all I saw was a bunch of neon.

Zip 88
WorthAg95
AG
Get what you pay for
Catch
AG
I looked into Villy when I was looking to get a beach cruiser. The cheapest I could get it down to somewhat close to what I wanted was about $650. For a single speed cruiser and a "Custom" paint job, it seemed a little much.
Instead I went with this for $500.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.