General
Sponsored by

Cool

385 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by fc2112
hamster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wore my khaki capris this morning. When I started this diet I couldn't even get close to buttoning or zipping them
dgag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
that's such an awesome feeling isn't it
hamster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes it is dgag! Now I've got about 25 more pounds to wear my favorit jeans ever
dgag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have about the same before I am where I want to be....I bought "The Firm" talk about a work out


I am sore as hell
NewJerseyAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That is great hammie!!!!
ENG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lookin' good hammie
hamster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks. It's amazing how good of a mood I am in today
BaitShack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nothing tastes as good, as being thin feels.
Christi '97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good job!
Anonymous Source
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Way to go hamster.

Gig 'Em
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I miss hamster
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.