Master Cleanse

432 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by MasterAggie
splits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://mastercleansesecrets.com/book.php?hop=html21
aka Lemonade Diet

Discuss.
rarzi11a
a couple of my friends did this for a while. one lasted about 5 days. he said it was pretty harsh. his girlfriend lasted about 2 weeks. she swears by it and has done it a couple more times since then. i guess if you can deal with only drinking and absolutely no food intake then go for it. its definitely not for everybody. i love food and i will never give it up
splits
Oh, and I'm not doing this for the weight loss. I'm doing it for the actual "cleansing" idea. I've abused the hell out of my body, and I want to do something good for it. I'm tired of feeling like crap all the time, and since I quit drinking, I can't just drown it in beer every night like I used to.
rarzi11a
well, in that case, it apparently works great as far cleansing goes. they both told me horror stories about their time in the restroom. from all i've heard you will be absolutely disgusted by the stuff that comes out. now that i think about it, a good flush would probably do me wonders. lord knows what kind of gunk i have built up. i've probably eaten fast food about 90% of the time since hs.
nactownag
AG
Some one care to give me the lowdown on exactly what you do?

You just don't eat?

That's it?
Ulrich
probably you don't eat and you drink a lot of sugary crap... result, explosive disgusting diarrhea. Some people swear by it, I've never seen anything that indicates it has any real value. I have never done it and never will.
mazag08
AG
From what I read, it pretty much let your body adjust to it, then it flushes out all the built up gunk in every system of your body. And it says your poo will be black as tar and smell bad. Good luck with that!
rarzi11a
i don't know the exact recipe, but it's basically lemon juice, molasses, and cayenne pepper. i believe your supposed to use all organic ingredients.
Dr. Devil Dog
Dumbest idea ever
tske87
Saw this last night...its pretty damned stupid as well.

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/01/the-biggest-inf.html

AG
id try it if i was no farther from a toilet than 5 feet at all times
redcrayon
AG
This is a scam. Just start eating healthy and you will feel better. Your body is self-cleansing.
FtBendTxAg
AG
major scam. It'll cleanse your colon and organs, etc with juice and lots of liquid, but youll lose nothing by water weight and even muscle which is 10 times worse.

Youll lose a good 10 lb, but only for a day.

SCAM
FtBendTxAg
AG
essentially all it is is a detox. You can do it WITH FOOD. just get Organic fruits anfd veggies, and drink 2 gallons of water a day with some cranberry juice or something. Green tea also helps if you are able to intake a small amt of caffeine... even though they say caffeine isnt a good detox substance, but i think thats rubbissh.
tiny94
No ma'am.
MasterAggie
AG
quote:
This is a scam. Just start eating healthy and you will feel better. Your body is self-cleansing.

Exactly.
Why the hell do you think we have kidneys and a liver? Drink some damn water and let your body do the rest.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.