Can anyone vouch for Aggie92ss?

1,066 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Tex100
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am trying to buy tickets and I want to be sure. No offense to you Aggie92ss. Just trying to be sure.
old yeller
AG
If it is someone you are unsure of or seems sketchy I would pay for and receive one ticket at a time. The scammers are out in force these days.
HuttoAg
I had a guy contact me aggie92aa, 914 area code. Scammer
irish pete ag06
AG
Confirmed. Scam
Aggie92ss
Stop giving false narrative about me man our transaction didn't work out successfully does that make me a scammer. You don't need to spoil my reputation for future benefits from other Aggies

[You will need to talk with us to get your posting privilages back. Thanks. -Staff]
research ag 23
AG
womp womp
H2SAag
AG
Aggie92ss said:

Stop giving false narrative about me man our transaction didn't work out successfully does that make me a scammer. You don't need to spoil my reputation for future benefits from other Aggies

lol. What? Why was it not successful?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
tamc93
AG
In!
GT_Aggie2015
AG
This gon' be good
irish pete ag06
AG
Attempted payment via Zelle, luckily my payment didn't go through. I got worried about scam so I recommended PayPal and used the goods and services function. Added $25 to cover the fee. This was to their "friend's" PayPal. Account. They got very upset I used "goods and services" to have buyer protection because it takes too long to get the money out and that it "locked their account." I also attempted to call but they didn't answer and only operated via text.

I did get the $ refunded thanks to PayPal.

They sent a screenshot of the ticket, but I realized it was old. The time said TBA.

Plus they were a very good deal. Like, too good of a deal.

Anyways, since your here and doing to read this. I suggest creating a PayPal account that is not a "friends account." And figuring out how to accept a goods and services transaction. I sent well over 10% extra to cover the 3% fee.
Hungry Ojos
He sent me a PM offering to sell tix too. If what you posted is true, he should freaking be in jail. Not sure why staff lets verified scam artists hang around, but it's getting out of hand as he is not the only one.
Pantera
AG
I wouldn't buy tickets from anyone with a three day old account, but that's just me
irish pete ag06
AG
Hence why I ushered the deal to PayPal. If I had used Zelle, they would be $250 richer.

I'm sure they are creating aggie92tt as we speak
irish pete ag06
AG
sgolden2433
AG
I like that this guy is posting complete drivel on other boards to make it look like he has a posting history. They are evolving.
Ag13
AG
sgolden2433 said:

I like that this guy is posting complete drivel on other boards to make it look like he has a posting history. They are evolving.
This would generally be corrected by making the ticket exchange Ag Tag only (ability to view and post). Would also help keep the stands maroon, at least slightly.
Science Denier
AG
Aggie92ss said:

Why
Didn't
The
Transaction
Go
Thru
???

If you can't answer, you are definitely a scammer
Some things are not hard.
LOL OLD
Hearne_Ag
AG
Make the ticket exchange ag tag and premium subscription exclusive.
Tex100
AG
Aggie92ss said:

Show good faith and send him the tickets and then he will pay you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.