2022 Australian Rules Football

1,134 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ZofranAggie
ZofranAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey y'all! Melbourne vs Western kick off another year of footy! Who do y'all like to capture the premiership? Will Melbourne repeat? Will Freo make the jump and play finals this year? Was 2021 a fluke for Richmond? Does God hate West Coast?

Sadly, Fox Sports haven't worked out a deal with the AFL to broadcast the games in America. May be time for a WatchAFL subscription.

Reply with who you barrack for and what you're excited about! I'm personally mostly undecided on a club but am partial to West Coast due to the friends I have.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Anchorhold

I'll root for Moko's hometown Brisbane Lions
taylorswift13
AG
Call me a Lion fan as well!, for Moko
StinkyPinky
AG
I used to live in Perth so WC Eagles was always my team. But since I left the Dockers came to reality so also pull for them being a WA team.
ZofranAggie
AG
Luke Beveridge off to a banner start. No excuse for him going after a journalist for doing his job.

What match are y'all most looking forward to in Round 1? I think Brisbane v Port Adelaide is spicy.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag 11
AG
Go Magpies!
ZofranAggie
AG
Alrighty, help me understand some things here.

Why is this a 50m penalty here?

And why are two 50m penalties added here?
ZofranAggie
AG
One thing I think folks aren't discussing enough:
What's with Western? The struggles of the other teams at the bottom of the ladder are understandable. But the Dogs were a quarter away from being premiers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.