Ed Marcinkiewicz

2,772 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by StinkyPinky
Look Out Below
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Former assistant track coach and current TexAgs poster Ed Marcinkiewicz is in pretty rough shape after coming down with Covid followed by a not promising cancer diagnosis. Sending up thoughts and prayers to him and his family.
taylorswift13
AG
Awe man that is horrible. My prayers go out to him and his family! Thanks for sharing with us!
SachseAg
AG
Ed coached my wife at A&M and was a great resource to my daughter in HS. Great guy. Praying for you Ed.
sharpdressedman
Very sad news. Praying for the coach.
StinkyPinky
AG
Dang. That's horrible. Prayers for coach.
aggierun
ALL AROUND GREAT PERSON!! PRAYING FOR HIM!
GNR1
Very sad news for a truly great man. Poured his heart and soul in helping young athletes. I was fortunate enough to spend a few years with Coach Ed during his time on staff and even post-collegiately as he continued to stay heavily involved in Aggie track/xc. He has a ton of support from family, friends, coaches and athletes all standing in his corner flooding him with prayers, thoughts, kind words, and shared memories. Stay strong Coach!
mred
My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family coach. May GOD place his healing hand over your body.
SachseAg
AG
Heard Ed lost his battle with cancer last night. Hate seeing bad things happen to good people.
Aggie Farmer
AG
Here
taylorswift13
AG
Here. You will be missed Ed.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
HERE
aggierun
SO VERY SAD!! ED WAS A GREAT PERSON!
Rex Racer
AG
A really good guy who comes from a great family.
taylorswift13
AG
GNR1
Here.
DrillinAg
AG
Great man from a great family. The Aggie and Bellville Brahma family definitely lost a great one. Rest in Peace my friend.

Here.
czechy91
AG
DrillinAg said:

Great man from a great family. The Aggie and Bellville Brahma family definitely lost a great one. Rest in Peace my friend.

Here.
My sentiments exactly. Ed was a great guy and always a pleasure to be around. I will definitely miss his knowledge, wit and good nature. My condolences as well as thoughts and prayers to his friends and family. RIP Ed.
Dpawlak
AG
I grew up in Bellville and had the privilege of knowing Ed honestly since I was born. He was a close friend of my late father and I can still remember them gathering at my house watching the NFL draft back in the early days with stacks of paper print outs on players trying to see who the Houston Oilers would draft! I was at TAMU while he coached there in the early 90's and he always had time to visit like we were back home. Great man, great family. He will be missed. Here.
StinkyPinky
AG
RIP. Here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.