Men's Lacrosse

534 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by uneedastraw
1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I did a quick search and didn't find much at all on our club lacrosse team. I'm on my phone so don't kill me if I missed it. Is there much talk in this forum about the lacrosse team or lacrosse in general?? TIA
uneedastraw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There was a thread a few years ago about the men's lacrosse team in the playoffs. However that's all I ever remember. Not much talk on these forums about lacrosse. I remember seeing in lacrosse media circles that it was the fastest growing sport a few years back but it seems like all sports not named baseball, basketball or football like to try and claim that designation every once in a while.

My son played lacrosse from 4th to 9th. He quit after burning out due to a bad culture (drugs and drama) and bad coaching (favoritism and drama). He was so sick of it he quit varsity to join a sport that he would be JV on. It's a Fun sport to watch but a Tough sport to play.

Biggest drawback to the sport IMO is there is not much out there recreational with the sport after high school.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.