I absolutley HATE LSU, but they will smoke TCU

37,383 Views | 250 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Longhorn Doc
Signel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LSU crapping the bed. Can't say I am sad about that... dislike is strong for the tigers.
fasthorse05
I got a kick out of this thread when it came up, because I "felt" the same way, meaning that I wanted LSU to beat the hell out of TCU.

I knew that TCU was playing with house money when I learned that they had 2-3 guys MLB eligible from last year, and not sign. That's no guarantee of success, but it does make them more difficult to beat. There completely capable of winning it all, I just don't want them to.

TCU has a classic lead off hitter, quality pitching, and capable hitting. Hopefully, Vandy, LSU, or Florida, will be able to win it, as we don't need any more recruiting competition in Texas.

TCU better make hay while the sun shines, as their not likely to ever have that many guys come back for their senior years.

tamc12
AG
Who has the bubble machine? Keep seeing bubbles float across the field.
you moran
AG
quote:
Even without the unearned runs, TCU has shown much more offense than LSU has.
No doubt TCU is making them pay at this point. However, it was 5 hits each when the score reached 7-1 TCU. Wished LSU would have booted the ball around against us. TCU's strength is pitching but if the bats step up and take advantage of opportunities like today, they can certainly make a run in Omaha. Their pitching gives them a chance against anyone. Didn't expect the LSU meltdown though. Wish it was A&M on the good side of this beat down.
MsDoubleD81
AG
quote:
TCU stole it, just like the Super. Either that or Hyman gave away to them.
lightningcat12
TCU has mastered the art of scoring unearned runs! Unbelievable
you moran
AG
TCU taking Morrison out after 7 with a 10-1 lead. Morrison threw 89 pitches and did a great job.
Boxer
Nah, you won't. I'll be at a bunch of the games, but I have no desire to meet you.
Boxer
TCU fans don't have an original thought. Their idea of heckling was to steal what A&M did. I would hate going to a school where they have zero traditions.
you moran
AG
LSU with a solo bomb off of Howard. 10-2.
you moran
AG
RBI single by LSU makes it 10-3, still in the 8th. Shows how well Morrison pitched as his replacement is having some struggles against a very good LSU offense.
you moran
AG
TCU gets the groundout to get out of it. TCU up 10-3 after 8. 8 hits for each team.
you moran
AG
LSU starts the 9th with their 8th pitcher of the game (Godfrey with a 4.70 ERA). Trying to limit the pitches on everybody (after Poche of course) they throw in this one. Not a bad strategy.
TXAggie2011
AG
quote:
quote:
TCU stole it, just like the Super. Either that or Hyman gave away to them.
To the victor go the bubbles, err...spoils?
TexasRebel
AG
At this point I think Snuffleupagus checked the glove as an insult because somehow our pitching was beating his hitters... And of course, skill never beats Billy.
you moran
AG
Oh well, I am going to dinner. TCU should have this one in the bag but if something crazy happens I will probably be back before that crazy happening gets done happening.
MicheIangeIo
AG
Good call OP!
TXAggie2011
ftworthag02
AG
Right! Tcu is for real and on a roll. Already beat vandy (buehler) earlier this year.
AGinHI
AG
Aggielandma12
AG
I didn't watch the game but looked at the box score. Hard to win with 4 errors.
MsDoubleD81
AG
quote:
The pitcher had 2 when he threw like a girl to first base. Wait, I'm a girl and I can throw better than that. Not sure what he was doing.
aggiemom2001
I would bet you didn't watch that game. Frogs dominated. Come on, folks. Root for the folks who best you fair and square. Especially Fellow Texans.
ignatiusreilly2
I have to admit, like an idiot I took the advice of the "experts" on this thread and put some $ on LSU. Based on the confidence and certainty a lot of you posters were writing, I fully bought in.
What a bunch of losers, me most of all.
I'm owning up to my idiocy. I hope all you jerkoffs who wrote how one sided this would be also have the balls to eat your crow tonight. That was an absolute ass kicking.
I'm glad you guys don't give stock advice. Aggie nation would be broke in days.
TXAggie2011
AG
quote:
LSU didn't help their cause but TCU kicked their ass, plain and simple.
MsDoubleD81
AG
quote:
I would bet you didn't watch that game. Frogs dominated. Come on, folks. Root for the folks who best you fair and square. Especially Fellow Texans.
I watched the game until Pouchet (sp) hit the batter and walked in another run. TCU was the better team today, but I'll root for my conference foe. All the chatter now is how the Bevo whatever team is handing it to the SEC teams - A&M and LSU.
EMY92
AG
quote:
I have to admit, like an idiot I took the advice of the "experts" on this thread and put some $ on LSU. Based on the confidence and certainty a lot of you posters were writing, I fully bought in.
What a bunch of losers, me most of all.
I'm owning up to my idiocy. I hope all you jerkoffs who wrote how one sided this would be also have the balls to eat your crow tonight. That was an absolute ass kicking.
I'm glad you guys don't give stock advice. Aggie nation would be broke in days.
Especially in baseball when two good teams are match up, only bet if you're willing to lose. There are no sure things in baseball. A hot team can go cold in an instant. Someone can pitch out of their mind. A nobody batting .112 on the year can go 5-5 with 2 homers and 8 RBI's.

Based on how Florida has played in the post season, I'd guess that they'll win it all, but I wouldn't put money on it.
TexasRebel
AG
I guess you don't know the definition of "fair"

...and no. The SWC is dead.

SEC!
sincereag
TCU proved how good of a team they were by taking out our Aggies, arguably one of our best teams ever and certainly deserving of a national seed. They are playing with a lot of confidence after beating us and their pitching is probably the best of any team in the CWS.. Going to be very tough to beat them with their momentum right now.
SeattleAg05
AG
Gotta give the frogs a ton of credit. Just winning right now.

I don't think there's a position player on their team outside of the center fielder (and he's a stud) that would've started for the Aggies this year. Yet they continue to find ways to win with excellent pitching and a healthy dose of make your own baseball luck
twk
AG
I was a little surprised with LSU's decision to start Poche. Although he's been their Friday guy most of the year, Lange is their ace, and started the first game of the super, IIRC. Who knows what TCU would have done against Lange, but I think Mainieri screwed up on his starting pitcher decision.
MidTnAg
AG
No matter the strategy, TCU today looked unbeatable. Wish the Tigers would have won.
Spyderman
AG
Indeed, do not want to see a BDF team advance.
BoerneGator
AG
quote:

I don't think there's a position player on their team outside of the center fielder (and he's a stud) that would've started for the Aggies this year. Yet they continue to find ways to win with excellent pitching and a healthy dose of make your own baseball luck
Their third baseman would have started for us, without any question, and probably their entire infield could, leaving room for Alleman at second.
fordag4
AG
quote:

Know how I know youre dumb?? Seriously dude, one of the dumbest statements Ive ever heard on Texags.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.