I absolutley HATE LSU, but they will smoke TCU

37,416 Views | 250 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Longhorn Doc
TXAggie2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
TCU = 2 and Q.
I actually think A&M had a better team than this. Because if you think TCU will be 2 and out, what does that say about A&M's team? Just remember, you can't even contend for a national championship if you don't have a ticket to the dance.

Frankly, I was surprised how well TAMU battled TCU, because, don't kid yourself, TCU has a really good team with outstanding pitching.

A&M had more than a few chances to win that game and it could have gone either way.

Nobody cares what you think.
Are you just waiting until later to post something worth posting?
Boxer
I think LSU wins game one at least. TCU's Saturday starter looked hittable. Their Sunday guy, Morrison, not so much. Monday's pitching was hittable too. No doubt they are a deep staff, but A&M did them a lot of favors with a piss poor approach. TCU gave a crap ton of runs to NCST. LSU will score some runs...will TCU be able to match it.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
TCU = 2 and Q.
I actually think A&M had a better team than this. Because if you think TCU will be 2 and out, what does that say about A&M's team? Just remember, you can't even contend for a national championship if you don't have a ticket to the dance.

Frankly, I was surprised how well TAMU battled TCU, because, don't kid yourself, TCU has a really good team with outstanding pitching.

A&M had more than a few chances to win that game and it could have gone either way.

You may care what some t'sip thinks on our board, but I don't, and I doubt I'm in the minority.
Longhorn Doc
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
TCU = 2 and Q.

You may care what some t'sip thinks on our board, but I don't, and I doubt I'm in the minority.
Do you feel the same way about a bammy or LSU fan?

Does it matter to you if I have a daughter and son-in-law that graduated from A&M? Do you care whether or not said son-in-law played on the aggie baseball team?

Does your UT hatred blind you to a Longhorn that started and maintains a scholarship fund for underprivileged, academic achievers at A&M?

Are you not interested in hearing from an opposing fan and would just prefer straight sunshine pumping?

I probably know more aggies than you do and I'm betting you are in the minority as well.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
TCU = 2 and Q.

Does it matter to you if I have a daughter and son-in-law that graduated from A&M? Do you care whether or not said son-in-law played on the aggie baseball team?

Does your UT hatred blind you to a Longhorn that started and maintains a scholarship fund for underprivileged, academic achievers at A&M?

Are you not interested in hearing from an opposing fan and would just prefer straight sunshine pumping?

I probably know more aggies than you do and I'm betting you are in the minority as well.

Having grown up in Austin I've known substantially more Longhorns that I don't care for than vice versa. So pat yourself on the back all you want to, still doesn't change how I feel about your University.

And no, none of that matters
Longhorn Doc
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
TCU = 2 and Q.

Having grown up in Austin I've known substantially more Longhorns that I don't care for than vice versa. So pat yourself on the back all you want to, still doesn't change how I feel about your University.

And no, none of that matters
You have this kind of neurotic hatred for a collection of buildings where kids go to get an education?
Like the movie "Red Dawn" line - "Son, all that hatred is going to burn you up".
Goodfield Nohit
TCU is making LSU look like a Pony League team right now....

TCU 6, LSU 1 in the top of the 5th, and TCU still isn't out of the inning.
EMY92
AG
LSU teetering with the wheels falling off.

TCU 4
LSU 1
Top 5
Bases loaded, 1 out
EMY92
AG
OK, I think at least one wheel is officially off.

TCU 6
LSU 1
Top 5
Runners on the corners, 1 out, Poche is done.
PatriotAg02
AG
6-1 now starter gone for LSU.

Froggies still chuggin'
Token
AG
Yikes, OP
ftworthag02
AG
Tcu is for real!
aggiehawg
AG
Pretty messed up base running by TCU, there, though.

LSU can come back, of course, but they are playing like crap today.
AggieKeith15
AG
If TCU goes on to win it all, I think I'll be sick.
swimmerbabe11
Really wondering how underrated our "team psychologist" is right now.

TCU's mental game is strong.
Tex100
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
TCU = 2 and Q.

He wasn't a jerk about his opinion, and he was right.
tamc12
AG
LSU self destructing.

Can TCU get any luckier?

67walkon
I think I said RIGHT about Monday of last week. Lots of real baseball people in the Zoo.
dfphotos
almost a week later and some still have the butthurt. awesome!
TexasRebel
AG
It's posted in their dugout

"We suck, but we get lucky"
Boxer
4 errors? I think Schlossnagle sold his sold to the devil...kinda like Malzahn did 2 years ago!
Macarthur
The frogs are for real and so is slossnegel
Boxer
Glad to see you still care what we think. Also glad to see TCU fans copied our bubbles idea. What a waste of a school.
ftworthag02
AG
Dont eff w/ tcu! They've already beat vandy earlier in the year.
you moran
AG
4 LSU errors. TCU scored 7 runs on 5 hits. TCU just got their 6th hit after they scored the 7th run. LSU came in fielding at a .977 clip. LSU meltdown.
you moran
AG
8-1 now. And then a wild pitch. Yikes.
67walkon
Dfphoto check my post. My response to LSU will smoke TCU. I disagreed that TCU would get smoked. Not butt hurt about our loss. The team that beat us in 16 has the pitching to win it all. Gig'em
EMY92
AG
Even without the unearned runs, TCU has shown much more offense than LSU has.
dfphotos
see ya at blue bell next year boxer, section 104.
Foxo
AG
LSU must really suck.
ftworthag02
AG
What a complete team! Amazing pitching staff, great hitting, great base running, pretty good defense

And more top recruits on the way
you moran
AG
10-1. TCU making them pay. CWS just got interesting for me. Will be fun to see how LSU bounces back from this one. TCU riding the momentum ever since the NC St. meltdown.
ftworthag02
AG
Their pitchers actually throws strikes.
TexasRebel
AG
quote:
Their pitchers actually throw what the umpires call strikes.

Fify
Deadwood
AG
Didnt see this coming. Have to say tho florida is the best team in the country.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.