Anderson brothers commit

35,897 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Aggie Joe 93
El Nino in Londontown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To A&M. Horn locks. Visited Austin today and couldn't wait to commit to A&M.

No Bat Soup For You
AG
Whorn locks.
aggiehawg
AG
Niiiiice!!
88jrt06
AG
LOCK.
88jrt06
AG
It's another Wickline Moment.
leftcoastaggie
AG
From the shag....

quote:
It looks like Wickline is going to have to continue to build his reputation of turning 3 star guys into good O-linemen.

lolz..
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
quote:
From the shag....

quote:
It looks like Wickline is going to have to continue to build his reputation of turning 3 star guys into good O-linemen.

lolz..

That's nice. We'll continue our reputation of turning 4 stars into NFL o-lineman
Busdriver99
AG
I'm excited from what I am hearing about Christensen, and by contrast, what I am hearing about Wickline

I like the Christensen hire
Rocco S
#WRTS
Falsedawn
AG
Madman
AG
http://www.burntorangenation.com/2015/4/22/8469653/austin-anderson-riley-anderson-texas-longhorns-offensive-line-recruiting

Key targets!
PCC_80
AG
I wonder what happened during their visit in Austin that got them to commit to A&M on their way home ?? Whatever it was must have ****ed them off. Chollie forgot their names ???
Furlock Bones
AG
Pow pow deuce deuce
Maroon Dawn
AG
Clearly didn't read Answars masterful journalism about why there's no reason to pick Daddy over Lil Bro Sip
Tom Doniphon
Wickline is a pompous ass... all they'll get is our leftovers while he's there.
aggiehawg
AG
More typical blather from the shag:

quote:
Somewhat surprising bit of trivia: Unless you count Daylon Mack's re-commitment, the Andersons are the first players with offers from Charlie Strong to commit to A&M since the 2014 football season started.
And then this:
quote:
Charlie Strong has more national championships as a defensive coordinator than John Chavis. But yeah, Chavis, chief special, 3 star Charlie.
HTownAg98
Wickline is our best recruiter. If this keeps up, maybe we should attach an indemnity rider to his contract to help him pay his lawsuit.
Tom Doniphon
quote:
Somewhat surprising bit of trivia: Unless you count Daylon Mack's re-commitment, the Andersons are the first players with offers from Charlie Strong to commit to A&M since the 2014 football season started.

There's no way they believe that sh-t. Right?
APHIS AG
Orange nation is not happy!!!

www.burntorangenation.com/2015/4/27/8505925/riley-anderson-austin-anderson-texas-am-aggies-commit-texas-longhorns

quote:
Speaking of which, Texas has now whiffed on the top offensive guard in the state, while five of the top seven offensive tackles with Longhorns offers have committed to other schools. The situation doesn't look especially positive with the other two offensive tackles in that group either, as Texas seems to be on the outside looking in with North Mesquite's Jean Delance and Bryon Nelson Trophy Club's Kellen Diesch. The latter looks close to committing to the Oklahoma Sooners after growing up in Norman and taking an unofficial visit earlier in April.

I guess the days of t.u. "selecting players" are over!!!
Madman
AG
University of Mars just popped back up in my mind for some reason.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Well of course.

None of the 14 others had REAL offers from Chuck

Those were just pre-approvals for offers.
RVHorn
You've raked in a two-star and two three-stars in a week. You're tearing it up.

Why aren't you taunting "three star Chollie?"
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:

StephenvilleAg77
"B-b-but Wickline! A-a-and Anwar!"
Tom Doniphon
quote:

What record do you expect tan Fran and wickline to produce next season? What is a realistic goal since they're getting all the players they want and are more in tune with really coaching them up?
cupcakesprinkles
AG
quote:
I think there is a reason why wickline coaches up two stars, cause he can't get anyone else.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
You mean to tell me that these dudes were on the way home from visiting mighty texas and called the Cobra and said we in? Classic.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
APHIS AG
quote:

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooor Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!!!!!

If you had the brothers committed, would that mean that Chollie was "tearing it up".
dreyOO
Kids these days.... I'd have done anything to play games in Mexico City and Dubai.
StephenvilleAg77
Sip boards are weighing in:
quote:
Wickline is 0-for- in offers so far for the 2016 recruiting class. But here is what worries me even worse. Our offensive line STILL looked like crap in the spring game last week. That is AFTER Wickline has coached them through 15 spring practices in 2014, 30 pre-season practices last August, approximately 70 practices last Fall during the season, 10 bowl game practices, and 15 more Spring practices in the current year. At some point, you have to start wondering why our OL coach's unit isn't showing measurable improvement.
Ouch.
dreyOO
quote:
Sip boards are weighing in:
quote:
Wickline is 0-for- in offers so far for the 2016 recruiting class. But here is what worries me even worse. Our offensive line STILL looked like crap in the spring game last week. That is AFTER Wickline has coached them through 15 spring practices in 2014, 30 pre-season practices last August, approximately 70 practices last Fall during the season, 10 bowl game practices, and 15 more Spring practices in the current year. At some point, you have to start wondering why our OL coach's unit isn't showing measurable improvement.
Ouch.

At some point, maybe they should consider lightening his load. The poor guy is coaching OL in addition to preparing a set of run plays that might work and ushering them to the OC--er, other OC. That seems a bit much no?
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
I knew the visit wasn't going well when Carly referred to the Anderson twins as "his guys" and "linemen"
lb3
AG
Ragoo
AG
quote:
I wonder what happened during their visit in Austin that got them to commit to A&M on their way home ?? Whatever it was must have ****ed them off. Chollie forgot their names ???
hey we guys to football left then right. Workout, snake pit and discipline. Don't want to play no one because we got to get ourselves right and that beginnings you with. we trying to uptempo and that guy he run it pretty good so come join us, you in this family?

Uh, coach. We are leaving.

Yo Sumlin, let's shut this down.

YeeesssSir.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.