Anderson brothers commit

35,838 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Aggie Joe 93
Dr. Abbott, DDS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
The shag appears to be down.

Yep
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
I guess the days of t.u. "selecting players" are over!!!

It's BEEN over man.

Huge pickups for the Ags!
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
quote:
We have SEC-ready OL stacked up like cord wood on our roster, and we also have an embarrassment of riches in the development pipeline. That's what a real program does. Meanwhile, no one, not even 2 and 3 stars, want to play for that train wreck you call a coaching staff. Charles, WIckline and crew are literally repellant to young talent. Everyone in the country is laughing at you right now, especially 17 and 18 year old OL prospects.
Silly me, I forgot about how effectively you pushed around Alabama last year.

Your OL situation is deteriorating as Sherman's hand picked guys leave.
Our OL is deteriorating a lot like Chobbit and Wickline's OL is NFL draft worth. Do you think that Charles and Wickline are using that line for recruiting? It certainly seems to be working. Besides Texas gets to play 2 or 3 ranked teams a year, and the results speak for themselves.

All Sumlin and Christensen need to say when recruiting head to head vs Chobbit is "2 yards vs 137 yards."
Teslag
AG
quote:
You've raked in a two-star and two three-stars in a week. You're tearing it up.

Why aren't you taunting "three star Chollie?"

Regardless of stars, you get who sumlin lets you have. There's a reason he kicked your ass in head to heads to the tune of 15-6. You're Texas. Be Texas.
Tamu_mgm
AG
The funniest part in all of this is had the twins picked t.u., the sips, Ketch, ESPN, and all the mouth breathers would be blowing up the internet with how HUGE of prospects they are in stature and in potential. Then, without a doubt, they would be upgraded to 4 stars and counted as an ENORMOUS loss for the Aggies and a MONUMENTAL shift in OL recruiting in the state for the sips and wickline.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
The shag appears to be down.

Yep
That's odd. There wasn't much traffic before it crashed.
Bottlehead90
AG
Thanks rvhorn for a good laugh

A great character you've created. You really nailed the burnt orange ego and and myopic delusion.

Funny stuff

StephenvilleAg77
While RVhorn is over here fighting hard to spin his program's steady decline, his fellow sips are busy sticking knives in Watson & Wickline.
quote:
I was one of the 12,000 faithful who attended the spring game. Even with the changes, Watson's offensive scheme is still bad. I hate to say it, but if I was a stud h.s. OL, I'd be more attracted to Baylor and A&M's offenses. Those are proven, high-scoring, prolific schemes coached by offensive wizards.
quote:
Wickline is not likeable. Look at the attrition rate of OL on campus, and his low success rate in recruiting.
quote:
Depressing news. Three of the top 7 choose ****, 2 choose Baylor, and the other two are heavy OU leans. Is it too early to start offering 2017 OL?
wilhunting
AG
quote:
Thanks rvhorn for a good laugh

A great character you've created. You really nailed the burnt orange ego and and myopic delusion.

Funny stuff

Perfect way to sum up this tool's entire posting history...
TheDoctor
AG
quote:
You've raked in a two-star and two three-stars in a week. You're tearing it up.

Why aren't you taunting "three star Chollie?"
You've raked in no three stars in a week. You're sucking it up.
The Collective
AG
quote:
Thanks for proving that all you really care about is your scorecard with Texas

Yet, here you are spending another evening posting on Texags.
PCC_80
AG
quote:
quote:
All Sumlin and Christensen need to say when recruiting head to head vs Chobbit is "2 yards vs 137 yards."

El Nino in Londontown
AG
They think Delance is an Ou lean?
permabull
AG
ccatag
AG
Isn't Wickline an admitted bad recruiter?

Seems I remember him telling some recruit that he wasn't a very good recruiter?

Cannonball Craig III
AG
Looks like RVwhorn is setting new standards for sip delusion. Something difficult to do, but he is managing it. Didn't think it was possible.
marble rye
AG
I like 3 star Sumlin. He got me to the NFL. /Evans
Punked Shank
AG
quote:

He's a Sherman recruit bruh
budwiser
quote:
quote:

budwiser
quote:
quote:

Time to put out your cigarette and run back into your OCD therapy group. Count the cracks in the sidewalk on the way in. Bruh
Punked Shank
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Time to put out your cigarette and run back into your OCD therapy group. Count the cracks in the sidewalk on the way in. Bruh

...hmmm. Just going to let you play in your own corner.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
Personally, I don't care. It's April. I also know that I wouldn't have cared if they committed to Texas or not. They don't strike me as anything more than two kids who might start their 4th year in the program. They seem really small for linemen.
On another note, Wickline fails at recruiting. He's got a reputation as a guy who can coach, but the man flat out cannot recruit to save his life.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
Not sure why people keep getting surprised at these misses.
Wickline is not a likable person. When you have a good product on the field, that can be ignored. When you produce like we did last year, why would anyone sign up to play for a gruff old dude like him?
He'll either work his magic on the field and turn it around or he'll be gone. But this won't change until our on the field results do.
goodAg80
AG
Wickline is a man of his word. When he says that he is not a good recruiter, he damn well means it.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:
Guess they weren't BIG 12 ready.

quote:

Hey, we are not big 12 ready. Most remember that 4 months ago we gained 59 yards with 37 coming on the last drive. With FOUR months to prepare. Oh yea, we had to call time out on the second play of the game. These kids were 11 and 12 the last time we were competitive. Charlie can not sell like Mack. He is going to have to show it on the field.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:

"An evening?" Not quite.

Even so, how does your post and its ten approvals disprove what I wrote? Surely, y'all really haven't all been to college, have you?

Look up "tu quoque." It's not really a legitimate argument.
UndergroundAg
That's ****ed up....they didn't even wait till they got home or the day after.....wtf happened on their visit?!
RVHorn
quote:
Looks like RVwhorn is setting new standards for sip delusion. Something difficult to do, but he is managing it. Didn't think it was possible.
I'm deluded about Sumlin raking in 2 and three star players early in the process?
I'm deluded that the consensus around here was that "Chollie" was a failure for doing the same thing?

I guess I"ve also deluded myself that no one on the thread is addressing those points.

I guess you'll be happy with a class loaded with 2 and 3 star players and not worry about your hypocrisy at all. Anybody who points it out can be dismissed as "delusional." Nice gig if you can get it.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
Not surprising. Mineola a little redneck s**thole. The kids there are probably running around in an Aggie tshirt and a diaper from the time they can walk.
A horn comments on the decisions.
Tom Doniphon
So much ass hurt over stuttering Charlie getting b-tch slapped around.
bay fan
S
There is a huge difference in adding 3 stars 10 months prior to signing day as opposed to within a month of signing day. In April you offer them and add them because they are the players you want, in January you add them because they are still available and it's the best you can do. An example of taking what's left will be the O line wearing orange.

Wonder how long their QB commit remains committed? Haha
Teslag
AG
This would all be valid smack if your coach hadn't offered them.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Hey rv you deluded bro?
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

"An evening?" Not quite.

Even so, how does your post and its ten approvals disprove what I wrote? Surely, y'all really haven't all been to college, have you?

Look up "tu quoque." It's not really a legitimate argument.
I'll post my diploma, will you post yours?
CypressAg09
AG
quote:
quote:
Personally, I don't care. It's April. I also know that I wouldn't have cared if they committed to Texas or not. They don't strike me as anything more than two kids who might start their 4th year in the program. They seem really small for linemen.
On another note, Wickline fails at recruiting. He's got a reputation as a guy who can coach, but the man flat out cannot recruit to save his life.

6'5" 300 lbs is small?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.