Anderson brothers commit

35,915 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Aggie Joe 93
BustUpAChiffarobe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Do you remember how the Aggies were doing in those years, or is it too painful?
Compare and contrast the pain from those long ago days, with the current situation where you're forced to pick a scab to lubricate your poopy love-cavern because you've used all the lube in the greater Austin area (a tough thing to do) and you know ole Art never brings his own.
Tom Doniphon
quote:
Can yours? Your record gets worse every year, but you make noises like you've won something. You haven't.

Tell us stories of old about what you've won, friend?
Frankie T
I remember we were doing about the same as you are now.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
Can yours? Your record gets worse every year, but you make noises like you've won something. You haven't.

Tell us stories of old about what you've won, friend?
They'll be more recent than anything you have to talk about. There are still living players who have won National Championships or played for them. It's been a down period for us with only two conference championships in this century, surely you have done much better than that.

I like the story you told a couple of summers ago when you added national championships that are nearly a century old to the side of your stadium. Tell it again. Sing of the glory!
RVHorn
quote:
I remember we were doing about the same as you are now.
Yes, in our low time, you are a couple of games better than us. In our high time, we're in a place you've never been.
Hood
AG
Pitch this riveting tale of old to the recruits, ol' chap! You should certainly be well on your way to being good again.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:
Oh he mad.
Yup, he mad.
Frankie T
Goal posts constantly moved. We could win national titles in every sport for 17 years and we'd have dumbasses like you still playing the condescension card. That's why I enjoy watching the sinking ship you are on so much.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
Sip boards are weighing in:
quote:
Wickline is 0-for- in offers so far for the 2016 recruiting class. But here is what worries me even worse. Our offensive line STILL looked like crap in the spring game last week. That is AFTER Wickline has coached them through 15 spring practices in 2014, 30 pre-season practices last August, approximately 70 practices last Fall during the season, 10 bowl game practices, and 15 more Spring practices in the current year. At some point, you have to start wondering why our OL coach's unit isn't showing measurable improvement.
Ouch.

Sips, meet Reality. She can be a real ***** sometimes.
Hood
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Oh he mad.
Yup, he mad.
He'll always have his time machine waxed, fueled up and ready to go...
RVHorn
quote:
Goal posts constantly moved. We could win national titles in every sport for 17 years and we'd have dumbasses like you still playing the condescension card. That's why I enjoy watching the sinking ship you are on so much.
Try winning one in football, basketball or baseball and let's put that to the test. Just one.

And I don't mean one that is not in living memory.

Go ahead, knock yourself out.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
You are right rv you and mighty texas have scoreboard on us regarding the most recent national championship. Now pull that Nimbus 2000 broomstick out of your ass and light the tower orange for your texas Quidditch team!
RVHorn
quote:
You are right rv you and mighty texas have scoreboard on us regarding the most recent national championship. Now pull that Nimbus 2000 broomstick out of your ass and light the tower orange for your texas Quidditch team!
Now yer talkin'. Quidditch, beeches.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
to Major League Baseball.
DayAg!
S
In answer to your statement about our championships. We have none of late, and no one here will argue that point. In fact we sucked bad. But there were three concrete reasons for that. One was, we had an ignorant AD in Wally Groff who let us fall behind in facility races during RC's tenure. Mack Brown showed up at tu and was a good recruiter along with us falling behind in facilities. Was a perfect storm for tu to do very well. Third we went through coaching changes that set our program back 10 years. With one not being so bad but the damage was done.

Your tshirt team is going through the same thing that happened to us. Falling behind in facilities, coaching changes and we got Sumlin and the SEC. But this time we have enough chips to play the game for a while. And dont have to worry about the deck being stacked against us.

You better be worried, cause come the start of the season, your team will be exposed for what it is, and I look for more defections and recruiting to fall off again for the we're texas gang. And this is the kicker, every tsip I know hopes and prays that A&M doesnt sniff a championship, because if we ever do, it will be the final straw that will break the back of tu for a long time. And you aint seen nothing yet if that happens.
RVHorn
quote:
In answer to your statement about our championships. We have none of late, and no one here will argue that point. In fact we sucked bad. But there were three concrete reasons for that. One was, we had an ignorant AD in Wally Groff who let us fall behind in facility races during RC's tenure. Mack Brown showed up at tu and was a good recruiter along with us falling behind in facilities. Was a perfect storm for tu to do very well. Third we went through coaching changes that set our program back 10 years. With one not being so bad but the damage was done.

Your tshirt team is going through the same thing that happened to us. Falling behind in facilities, coaching changes and we got Sumlin and the SEC. But this time we have enough chips to play the game for a while. And dont have to worry about the deck being stacked against us.

You better be worried, cause come the start of the season, your team will be exposed for what it is, and I look for more defections and recruiting to fall off again for the we're texas gang. And this is the kicker, every tsip I know hopes and prays that A&M doesnt sniff a championship, because if we ever do, it will be the final straw that will break the back of tu for a long time. And you aint seen nothing yet if that happens.
Aggie excuses. Another fine tradition. Why did Texas dominate you for the previous 100 years?

I know, I know, more excuses mixed with fabrications.

It's part of what makes A&M "storied."
ac04
another deflection to the past. shocking
88jrt06
AG
"Why must you be such an angry young man, when your future looks quite bright to me...."
Tom Doniphon
quote:
Why did Texas dominate you for the previous 100 years?

It's been pretty damn even for the past 40 years, no?
Hood
AG
Yes.

There's a period from the 40s to the 70s where Texas went roughly 30-3 vs. the Aggies. That's the era that created the lopsided record.

Before then and since then it's been pretty balanced.
West Point Aggie
AG
quote:
Yes.

There's a period from the 40s to the 70s where Texas went roughly 30-3 vs. the Aggies. That's the era that created the lopsided record.

Thankfully kids don't give a **** about records past the past 5 years...they could not careless...the Delorean rolls around when the Old sips (mid 30s to 60s) need to chest puff! It's like a Yankee fan bragging about World Series from the 20s through 50s...historically accurate but no one cares...
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
Yes.

They also like to bring the record up during WWII, you know when Aggies were too busy kicking the **** outta Hitler and Hirohito.
RVHorn
Excuses and fabrications.

It is amusing to see 30-40 years of domination sort of dismissed. You had a decade of domination and have been dominated since the century changed. Just facts.

I will say that it's insulting to University of Texas veterans to suggest that Longhorns (or any other schools) didn't provide their share of fighting men to WWII. It's laughable when someone not of that generation who has never even enlisted tosses out such an insult.
Teslag
AG
And yet your university tossed piss and **** on them when they returned from Vietnam. Your Tshirt school sucks at football AND hates America.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:

It is amusing to see 30-40 years of domination sort of dismissed. You had a decade of domination and have been dominated since the century changed. Just facts.

I will say that it's insulting to University of Texas veterans to suggest that Longhorns (or any other schools) didn't provide their share of fighting men to WWII. It's laughable when someone not of that generation who has never even enlisted tosses out such an insult.
Not saying they didn't, I'm saying the Fighting Texas Aggies provided more officers for the Armed Forces than both service academies COMBINED.
DayAg!
S
quote:
Aggie excuses. Another fine tradition. Why did Texas dominate you for the previous 100 years?
Dude what is wrong with you. Thats not excuses , those were concrete facts about why we sucked. If you want some more facts, there happened to be a few times during that historical era that you mentioned that a few things got in the way. Namely , a few conflicts on foreign soil. Thats not an excuse , thats a fact. A&M didnt have the size , nor the amount of graduates that tu had. But that is slowly changing. Also, since scholarship limits were imposed we've been just about even in the modern era when A&M finally admitted women. We've been behind the curve for over 60 years, but that has slowly and irrevocably been changed. Thats why the record is so skewed. But that aint gonna get you nothing today, tomorrow or next week. We are here to stay in a position of our own making. That record is not, nor never will be relevant to people that understand history. Of which you have no clue.

You were Texas....were ,being the operative word. You might ought to just bend over cause here it comes again. It will continue to get worse before it gets better for your circus act over there. And like I stated above, you better pray hard we dont sniff a title in the SEC west. That would finish you clowns off for quite some time.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

I'm sure in 2001, 2002, you were reminding every Texas fan to be humble bc A&M had just come off dominating them for 15 years. Right?
goodAg80
AG
quote:

You are probably one of the guys who gives a Nazi salute to the Aggie Marching Band when they take the field.

I think we can agree that you feel superior in every way to Ags. We think that is amusing.
Tom Doniphon
quote:

What fabrication is there to the fact we're 19-19 over the past 40 years?
RVHorn
quote:
quote:

I'm sure in 2001, 2002, you were reminding every Texas fan to be humble bc A&M had just come off dominating them for 15 years. Right?
No, just honest. You might want to try it.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
Huh? That response makes no sense.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
Dude what is wrong with you. Thats not excuses , those were concrete facts about why we sucked. If you want some more facts, there happened to be a few times during that historical era that you mentioned that a few things got in the way. Namely , a few conflicts on foreign soil. Thats not an excuse , thats a fact. A&M didnt have the size , nor the amount of graduates that tu had. But that is slowly changing. Also, since scholarship limits were imposed we've been just about even in the modern era when A&M finally admitted women. We've been behind the curve for over 60 years, but that has slowly and irrevocably been changed. Thats why the record is so skewed. But that aint gonna get you nothing today, tomorrow or next week. We are here to stay in a position of our own making. That record is not, nor never will be relevant to people that understand history. Of which you have no clue.

You were Texas....were ,being the operative word. You might ought to just bend over cause here it comes again. It will continue to get worse before it gets better for your circus act over there. And like I stated above, you better pray hard we dont sniff a title in the SEC west. That would finish you clowns off for quite some time.
Same old excuses and fabrications. Just because they are constantly repeated around here doesn't make them true.
RVHorn
quote:
Huh? That response makes no sense.
Honest about the history of the program.
Tom Doniphon
If recruits gave a sh-t about who was great in the 40s, Army would be out-recruiting us both.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Same old excuses and fabrications. Just because they are constantly repeated around here doesn't make them true.
Strange but this sounds just like the Horn echo chamber.

For example, do you really think Strong has a better recruiting class than Sumlin this year? The horn echo chamber says yes, yes , yes ... But I can honestly say I would not want to trade classes. What say you?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.