Anderson brothers commit

35,905 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Aggie Joe 93
ThunderCougarFalconBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't expect a response anytime soon. RV is busy trying to have ball-slappy sex with a woodchipper.
El Nino in Londontown
AG
quote:
quote:
We're not really gonna go here again, are we? Tell me about Texas' badazz QB, DL and OL recruits. All those studs- surely they addressed their needs- right?
Texas had a decent OL class. Just because you repeat things to yourselves all the time doesn't make it true.

Did Sumlin get all of the Aggies' needs filled? Boyd and Hill say, "hi!"

Other than Vahe that OL class sucked.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:
quote:
We're not really gonna go here again, are we? Tell me about Texas' badazz QB, DL and OL recruits. All those studs- surely they addressed their needs- right?
Texas had a decent OL class. Just because you repeat things to yourselves all the time doesn't make it true.

Did Sumlin get all of the Aggies' needs filled? Boyd and Hill say, "hi!"

Other than Vahe that OL class sucked.
I liked the Willams kid video tape. Only better in-state OL tape I saw in last year's crop was Sutherland who chose A&M. Vahe is a good prospect for the b12 and it's mostly undersized DT's. Concern with Vahe was his size vs SEC DT's.
ccatag
AG
I watched some recruiting videos on the numbers site of the Anderson twins. They really get after it. Both are very quick and move outstandingly well on their feet. And the pan-cake blocks! Pan-cake after pan-cake. One of them had over 130 plus last year and the other had 120 pan-cakes. They had uncanny ability (and agility) to engage a block, keep the defender centered in the block, and drive the defender until the ultimate pan-cake.

Oh, and another thing ... one had a 3.9 GPA and the other a 4.0.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Oh, and another thing ... one had a 3.9 GPA and the other a 4.0.
That explains it. Not a core value. Horns didn't really want them.
bay fan
S
Also it's just April. 3stars still hope for better offers and can slow play tu until January when left over 3 stars come into play for them! Right now the 2 or 3 star guys we have signed are guys our coaches want as they like what they see regardless of stars. They trust their own eye more then recruiting services.
Habanero Guero
AG
Well if 3 Star Chollie doesn't work out theres always "Chollie Leftovers" right?
aggiehawg
AG
Maybe Traylor should take over recruiting outside of his designated ST job. Watson has been flabbergasted at his input so far:

quote:
A three-time state championship coach with the Buckeyes; he who won 176 of his 201 career games (.871 winning percentage) at Gilmer. Traylor has roots in East Texas and is regarded by his peers as a tremendous talent evaluator with a unique ability to relate to young people.

But he's not just bringing the ability to be a impact recruiter in a talent hotbed. Traylor also brings something to the table as the Longhorns move to a more dynamic offense.

Traylor's 2014 team at Gilmer scored 950 points in 16 games (the second-highest point total in the history of Texas high school football) and averaged 534.6 yards per game en route to an undefeated season and the Class 4A Division II state title.

Shawn Watson has enjoyed the ideas Traylor has brought to the offensive meeting room.
"He's been a great teacher for us," Texas' assistant head coach for offense said, adding that Traylor is humble soul who's a consistent and fundamentally-based teacher. "He's got an easy input. He usually just walks up and will say, 'I was thinking about,' which means he's got a really good point. I listen to him because he's got a lot of wisdom."

Traylor will be in charge of Texas' special teams in addition to his role as the tight ends and H-backs coach.
LINK
Madman
AG
marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:
I like 3 star Sumlin. He got me to the NFL. /Evans

He's a Sherman recruit bruh

So?
ccatag
AG
quote:
Maybe Traylor should take over recruiting outside of his designated ST job. Watson has been flabbergasted at his input so far:

Maybe he should take over play-calling from Wickline
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:

Maybe he should take over play-calling from Wickline
If the horns perform as poorly this season as expected, I wouldn't be surprised if both Watson and Wickline are gone and Traylor becomes OC. The sole OC.

OTOH, this is Strong. If he stays true to form, he'll fire Traynor and keep Watson. Wickline will be encouraged to look elsewhere.
wbt5845
AG
Jeff Traylor is a damned fine coach.
wbt5845
AG
quote:
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
to Major League Baseball.

Oh hai!
Token
AG
quote:
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
dumbass
Frankie T
sips losing all of their Oline depth combined with seemingly missing out on the top 2016 guys is going to hurt. They will have the 2015 class two and three stars starting for at least a couple of years.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
dumbass
I can tell nobody around here was worried about it by the number of threads being started and bumped. As I wrote on the thread actually addressed to me, I didn't and don't care what he does other than it would have been funny if he'd dumped the Aggies and gone MLB.

But go ahead and score one for you on the Internet Scoreboard of Winners. You're a winner!
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
dumbass
I can tell nobody around here was worried about it by the number of threads being started and bumped. As I wrote on the thread actually addressed to me, I didn't and don't care what he does other than it would have been funny if he'd dumped the Aggies and gone MLB.

But go ahead and score one for you on the Internet Scoreboard of Winners. You're a winner!
Honest question, how many extra chromosomes do you have?
ac04
you clearly don't care, that's why you ran over here and started posting on multiple threads as soon as you saw the news.
Tom Doniphon
quote:
I didn't and don't care

Of course you don't. That's why you're posting here.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
dumbass

You OBVIOUSLY care a lot.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Sorry rv been a tough week or so for mighty texas. I'm sure y'all will get a big commitment or something soon.
RVHorn
Because I answer posts directed at me personally? Oh, and there was a thread directed at me, too.

I just answered the questions that arose from a joke.

It's like swimming in a pond of toothless pirhanna here.
NoneGiven
AG
"I don't care, but...."
RVHorn
quote:
"I don't care, but...."
Whom are you quoting?
Hood
AG
These threads are littered with RV not caring all over the place.

He's been not caring here since 2007.

Joke's on us, folks.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
dumbass

How many do you need? I'll see if I can spare a Y.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
dumbass

your ****ty program sure can't spare a W
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Kyler says "hi"
dumbass

your ****ty program sure can't spare a W
Can yours? Your record gets worse every year, but you make noises like you've won something. You haven't.
Teslag
AG
quote:
These threads are littered with RV not caring all over the place.

He's been not caring here since 2007.

Joke's on us, folks.

I bet the dude is constantly on Soonerfans. Since they're his "main rival".
Teslag
AG
I remember when sips thought a Top 5 finish was "winning something". Another goal post moved.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:
"I don't care, but...."
Whom are you quoting?
paraphrase
perfrz/

So much not caring.
RVHorn
Do you remember how the Aggies were doing in those years, or is it too painful?
Hood
AG
quote:
Can yours? Your record gets worse every year, but you make noises like you've won something. You haven't.
Oh he mad.
Teslag
AG
quote:
Do you remember how the Aggies were doing in those years, or is it too painful?

We are having too much fun in the SEC and not having a losing season in the worst conference in the present.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.