Anderson brothers commit

35,916 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Aggie Joe 93
TheDoctor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Looks like RVwhorn is setting new standards for sip delusion. Something difficult to do, but he is managing it. Didn't think it was possible.
I'm deluded about Sumlin raking in 2 and three star players early in the process?
I'm deluded that the consensus around here was that "Chollie" was a failure for doing the same thing?

I guess I"ve also deluded myself that no one on the thread is addressing those points.

I guess you'll be happy with a class loaded with 2 and 3 star players and not worry about your hypocrisy at all. Anybody who points it out can be dismissed as "delusional." Nice gig if you can get it.
I did address it you idiot. I'll be happy with a class that actually has OL kids from the state of Texas instead of relying on some false, pie in the sky hope in Charlie's ability to open up any state in the nation to his wondrous recruiting efforts and get kids from those states who are better than Texas kids. I'm waiting on Charlie and the sips to praise the new Montana or Maine pipeline he's opened up since the Florida one is dried up due to the product coming out of there being too stupid to grade qualify at THE University.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Thanks for proving that all you really care about is your scorecard with Texas

Yet, here you are spending another evening posting on Texags.
"An evening?" Not quite.

Even so, how does your post and its ten approvals disprove what I wrote? Surely, y'all really haven't all been to college, have you?

Look up "tu quoque." It's not really a legitimate argument.
I'll post my diploma, will you post yours?
How about you prove it by addressing the point? Or do you just pull out a laminated copy of your degree (or diploma depending upon your level of scholarly achievement) whenever somebody questions your intelligence?

You're definitely proving somebody's point by flashing your diploma instead of your education.
dermdoc
AG
I have no idea how good these guys will be. But when your season ticket sales drop almost 50% in 4 years the fans must know something. Like you were Texas.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
Looks like RVwhorn is setting new standards for sip delusion. Something difficult to do, but he is managing it. Didn't think it was possible.
I'm deluded about Sumlin raking in 2 and three star players early in the process?
I'm deluded that the consensus around here was that "Chollie" was a failure for doing the same thing?

I guess I"ve also deluded myself that no one on the thread is addressing those points.

I guess you'll be happy with a class loaded with 2 and 3 star players and not worry about your hypocrisy at all. Anybody who points it out can be dismissed as "delusional." Nice gig if you can get it.
I did address it you idiot. I'll be happy with a class that actually has OL kids from the state of Texas instead of relying on some false, pie in the sky hope in Charlie's ability to open up any state in the nation to his wondrous recruiting efforts and get kids from those states who are better than Texas kids. I'm waiting on Charlie and the sips to praise the new Montana or Maine pipeline he's opened up since the Florida one is dried up due to the product coming out of there being too stupid to grade qualify at THE University.
Swing and a miss. It makes me sad that you call me an idiot. I'm glad you're not my doctor.
The Collective
AG
Can't quit A&M. Poor, RV.
TheDoctor
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Swing and a miss. It makes me sad that you call me an idiot. I'm glad you're not my doctor.
I can't treat idiocy that far gone. Again. I'll spell it out for you since you wanna harp on your 3 star Charlie point: When the sips commit a 4 or 5 star OL commit in the state of Texas, come back and throw that in our face. You sound ridiculous when your ridicule Sumlin for getting 2 3 star OLmen with sip offers who just visited Austin when the sips currently have 0 for the '16 class.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I can't treat idiocy that far gone. Again. I'll spell it out for you since you wanna harp on your 3 star Charlie point: When the sips commit a 4 or 5 star OL commit in the state of Texas, come back and throw that in our face. You sound ridiculous when your ridicule Sumlin for getting 2 3 star OLmen with sip offers who just visited Austin when the sips currently have 0 for the '16 class.
Strike two for the doctor who can't treat idiocy. This doesn't address my point. It's about the hypocrisy of Aggies criticizing three star Charlie and now celebrating signing three star players. I haven't knocked the players at all.

I look forward to the next straw man.
TheDoctor
AG
You don't even read the thread do you? Shall I repost what I said on that exact point to you 2 pages back? Or you can be a big boy and go look yourself? It's easy to find: it's blue starred to infinity.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Strike two for the doctor who can't treat idiocy. This doesn't address my point. It's about the hypocrisy of Aggies criticizing three star Charlie and now celebrating signing three star players. I haven't knocked the players at all.

You'll be lucky to have scarecrows playing on your O-line next year at this rate.
RVHorn
quote:
You don't even read the thread do you? Shall I repost what I said on that exact point to you 2 pages back? Or you can be a big boy and go look yourself? It's easy to find: it's blue starred to infinity.
You forgot to call me an idiot this time.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
quote:
it goes without being said.
TheDoctor
AG
quote:
quote:
You forgot to call me an idiot this time
Nice rebuttal.
RVHorn
quote:
We ridicule 3 star Charlie when he takes a 3 star in a position while A&M took the 4 and 5 star for the position. A&M has two 3 star commits, sips have 0. That's the difference. Keep up.
Oddly, I don't commit your posts to memory. I can't imagine why since they are all so great.

This would be strike three.

You prove my point rather than refute it. You are bragging about having three star recruits. It doesn't matter what Texas has unless that's all you care about.

Your notion of bragging by comparison won't be even vaguely relevant until Texas has received OL commitments. But hey, a bunch of guys blue starred you, so it's a good day!

Did you enjoy Grenada when you were going to Med School?
rocky the dog
AG
RV*****, Why are you here?

TheDoctor
AG
quote:
quote:
We ridicule 3 star Charlie when he takes a 3 star in a position while A&M took the 4 and 5 star for the position. A&M has two 3 star commits, sips have 0. That's the difference. Keep up.
Oddly, I don't commit your posts to memory. I can't imagine why since they are all so great.

You prove my point rather than refute it. You are bragging about having three star recruits. It doesn't matter what Texas has unless that's all you care about.

Your notion of bragging by comparison won't be even vaguely relevant until Texas has received OL commitments. But hey, a bunch of guys blue starred you, so it's a good day!

No. We're bragging about having recruits who you offered commit to us. When Texas is striking out all over the OL map.

quote:
Your notion of bragging by comparison won't be even vaguely relevant until Texas has received OL commitments.
Guess I'll never get to brag then given the rate Wickline is working.
88jrt06
AG
RV - bravely battling "hypocrites" all alone.

Like Chas Sheen - he's *winning*!!!!!!

What, exactly, I have no idea.
DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:

We are happy because we snagged 2 guys that Charles wanted for his team to address a desperate area of need. Not only that, but each Anderson twin had 27 offers. 27. That's more than twice as many as every commit that Charles has managed to pull so far. That's right, even his 2 4-star players. Take a look. It's an impressive list, you know, for a 3-star.

Furthermore, in the current contest to decide WRTS, it's nice to see that 5/7 of our commits have Chobbit offers, while 2/4 of his commits have A&M offers... and one of those was given to 3-star DeMarco Boyd soley for the purpose of attacting his brother as last year's recruiting class wound to a close. Congratulations. Charles is effectively 1-5 head-to-head against Cobra so far this year. Deja Vu, right?

I look forward to the next offerless straw man that Charles brings to the fold. Maybe he can focus on players who will actually make it to school this time around.
fig96
AG
quote:
quote:

Personally I'm not so excited because they're 3 star recruits, I'm excited because they were recruited by a number of great schools and picked A&M. Per the sip recruiting sites these two will be moving up the rankings in the next update (although now that they committed to A&M we'll see if that actually happens). But yes, continue to harp on how it doesn't matter that we got 3 stars that Auburn, Michigan, and lots of other power programs wanted.

As per not being "vaguely relevant until Texas has recieved OL commitments" you miss the point. You can bank on the future all you want, but the illustrious Wickline is batting .000 on the top in-state OL recruits and is forced to go either OOS or find lower ranked in-state prospects. I'm sure the OOS guys are lining up to help generate another 59 yards of offense.

But please, continue to defend how the commitments that all your recruiting analysts said matter don't really matter.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
quote:
How are you really this dense? He's called 3-star Charlie because he gets his ass waxed by us in head to heads for players and has to sign 3 stars that we didn't want. It doesn't mean that signing any 3 star player is bad, you moron.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:

When is the part in bold going to happen, exactly?
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

How is it not relevant when Texas offered the same guys?
up-n-aTm
AG
Damn, RV is a glutton for punishment. Gets his **** pushed in on literally every thread and keeps coming back for more. Persistence can be a good trait, but being persistently crushed? Not so much......
leftcoastaggie
AG
RV is right!!!! Since we are now taking Charlie's three star recruits, I now proclaim him "Two Star Charlie".

Seriously, RV. This place used to be crawling with texas fans willing to talk **** at the drop of hat. Now look around, you're about it. I guess that makes you the either the most die hard longhorn fan or the least mentally functional longhorn fan. From reading your posts, I'm leaning towards the latter.
The Collective
AG
High 3 star OL in Texas are better than 4 star OL in Texas. Or, that's what I've heard.
Teslag
AG
quote:
RV is right!!!! Since we are now taking Charlie's three star recruits, I now proclaim him "Two Star Charlie".

Seriously, RV. This place used to be crawling with texas fans willing to talk **** at the drop of hat. Now look around, you're about it. I guess that makes you the either the most die hard longhorn fan or the least mentally functional longhorn fan. From reading your posts, I'm leaning towards the latter.

RV is a little B too. Dude vanished during 2012 to 2013
Hood
AG
He'll have a similar departure time of late September 2015.
Stinky T
AG
What are the odds that a bag of cash was mysteriously found in Greg Little's back yard this morning?

Desperate times on the 40 acres.
hunter2012
AG
3 star Charlie is hypocritical, how about 0 OL recruit Charlie?
Dobre casy
AG
RV is right...A&M's line is deteriorating. We keep losing kids every year to the first round of the NFL Draft. Why would kids want to come play here??

And those are Sherman's recruits anyway. Sumlin's OL recruits haven't gotten drafted. Who cares if they're sophomores, they haven't been drafted yet.
rocky the dog
AG
quote:
RV - bravely battling "hypocrites" all alone.

He's a modern day Don Quixote.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:

RV is a little B too. Dude vanished during 2012 to 2013
You're obsessed, you're here all the time. You're a B, you're never here.

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!!!!!!
dermdoc
AG
Good. I approve.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
Simple question, RV. Did or did not tu offer and recruit these two guys?
RVHorn
quote:
Simple question, RV. Did or did not tu offer and recruit these two guys?
Offered, yes. I don't know how strongly Texas was pursuing them. I don't know if we'll get anybody better, but we may.

So, now you will tell me you're proud of three star Summy and the prospect of a class full of two and three stars to go along with a couple of highly ranked receivers?
dermdoc
AG
I am not a stars guy and never have been. I look at who else offers and pursues these guys and these two guys have pretty impressive offer lists. Would you agree?

If I was a sip, I would be much more concerned about the 50% decrease in season ticket sales. But that is just me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.