Outdoors
Sponsored by

Gunfight at the Twin Peaks [Staff Warning on page 47]

318,774 Views | 1928 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by rather be fishing
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seems like the AK, a long gun at that, would be legal in the vehicle under ordinary circumstances.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
Seems like the AK, a long gun at that, would be legal in the vehicle under ordinary circumstances.
There were non-bikers there. It could belong to a non-biker. Someone could have gone to Twin Peaks for Boobs and Burgers before heading to the range. That's not that crazy a scenario for central Texas.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
Frankly, what was an "honest" biker doing at a conclave of thugs? It sounds a bit suspicious to me.

"Lie down w. dogs, wake up w. fleas, etc."

"The Texas COC&I leadership includes the Bandidos, the dominant Texas motorcycle club that state and federal law enforcement agencies consider an outlaw gang involved in crime and drug trafficking"

So, she's a prominent member of an organization, which is headed, at least in part, by a criminal gang...

She might be associated with criminals but surprisingly enough that isn't a criminal standard that would subject her to arrest and incarceration. What organized crime is she involved in?
The Texas COC&I seems more like the NRA or NRAILA than a big criminal organization. Looking at their website and bulletins, it seems like they are mostly working on awareness and legislation.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Is that from the day of the incident?
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
Is that from the day of the incident?
Nope. Months ago. Her Husband was sweet enough to take her there for her birthday.
pfo
AG
I have owned and ridden bikes since 1972. There is no need to fear regular bikers. We are totally exposed and vulnerable on the road. If you are in a regular car or truck you could kill every biker you see if you wanted to. So don't fear us. These gangs in Waco had a turf war and the turf is important to them because it's where they sell drugs. As someone said earlier these are the bully, bad guy underachievers who want this criminal lifestyle. Maybe at 18 is was cool and sexy to them but at 60 it's a sad joke! You will know them when you see them but if your not buying or selling drugs then you won't interface with them. But if they ever really piss you off then just jump in your suburban and run over their bikes!
aggie_2001_2005
This is the best thread I've read on this site in a long time. Just now read it cover to cover and couldn't put it down.

Cliff notes for those of you too lazy to read it:

Guitarsoup is a closet Bandido and third coast is a member of the Cossacks.
Chazz03
AG
I think your reading comprehension needs some work
aggie_2001_2005
Dude. Your sarcasm meter...needs new batteries.
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
2-1-4-5-3

TP is hurting on the talent. Must have a Bone Daddy's across the street.
Guitarsoup
AG
I'm a Cafe Racer. The cruisers and the crotch rockets won't have anything to do with us.
Naveronski
AG
The real victims here are the TP girls.

Let's organize a "benefit" for them; Toys for Tits or similar.

Maybe the USO can help?
oneeyedag
Im gonna have to see the talent first.
MAROON
AG
i wonder how many of those 157 knives were TP's own cutlery?
RK
AG
ha...weapons were found at nearly every seating location hidden in napkin rolls with forks and spoons...
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
quote:
119 guns and 157 knives at this point. Then there is all of the other random crap like chains, brass knuckles, etc. They are apparently finding it all stashed in a number of places.
If I was a patron at that restaurant, they would have found 1 gun and 1 knife on me....Innocent 50 year old lady.....

Uh huh.

Dear ***hole at Quicker Sticker in College Station
dubi
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
119 guns and 157 knives at this point. Then there is all of the other random crap like chains, brass knuckles, etc. They are apparently finding it all stashed in a number of places.
If I was a patron at that restaurant, they would have found 1 gun and 1 knife on me....Innocent 50 year old lady.....

Uh huh.

Dear ***hole at Quicker Sticker in College Station
I only used mean words at Quicker Sticker. I refrained from pulling knife and/or gun on that jerk.

/Edit The good news is that I was not on KBTX last night and Mr Dubi didn't have to bail me out of jail.
Hoss
AG
Came across this article today. These waitresses don't seem to be the sharpest knives in the drawer, but one thing they said gave a bit of a hint about what happened in the restaurant...

quote:
"Me and my sister were on the patio when it happened, all the bikers were running out with gun!" Christal Valdez told her Facebook friends.

Not really a whole lot of info there, but I haven't seen any other eye witness accounts from inside the restaurant.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/twin-peaks-waitresses-speak-waco-biker-shootout-article-1.2229725
maverick2076
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/New-Braunfels-man-killed-in-Waco-shooting-enjoyed-6277290.php#next
eric76
AG
quote:
quote:
Police need to give those gangs a huge pasture somewhere in the woods where they can all kill each other.

Put them in that new stadium in Waco and do a last man standing deal.

Make sure to put a tarp over any unused seats so it won't look so empty of spectators.
PTXaggie08
AG
quote:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/New-Braunfels-man-killed-in-Waco-shooting-enjoyed-6277290.php#next

I appreciate that this guy had a family that loved him, but the fact remains, and even the article states, that he was friends with the Bandidos. A gang. That sells drugs and kills people.

He could have been a saint, but if you hang out with this crowd, you are going to get yourself in trouble.
Kenneth_2003
AG
quote:
These waitresses don't seem to be the sharpest knives in the drawer
You sir are a master of understatement.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Maverick...

I thought it was being reported that all of the deceased were Bandidos or Cossacks, and that a report said most were Cossacks.

The article you linked shows "Mohawk" wearing different colors.
Post removed:
by user
EMY92
AG
quote:
quote:
The waitress I know that worked at the Waco TP is dumb as a stump. And I might have just insulted stumps.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
Maverick...

I thought it was being reported that all of the deceased were Bandidos or Cossacks, and that a report said most were Cossacks.

Breakdown I got from a biker site:
1 Bandido
6 Cossacks
2 unaffiliated
DannyDuberstein
AG
Bikers shot in the trunk. Bald guys named Mohawk. What zaniness will we hear next?
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Came across this article today. These waitresses don't seem to be the sharpest knives in the drawer, but one thing they said gave a bit of a hint about what happened in the restaurant...

quote:
"Me and my sister were on the patio when it happened, all the bikers were running out with gun!" Christal Valdez told her Facebook friends.

Not really a whole lot of info there, but I haven't seen any other eye witness accounts from inside the restaurant.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/twin-peaks-waitresses-speak-waco-biker-shootout-article-1.2229725

quote:
Y'all honestly don't understand what's at steak (sic) for us twin peak girls.
maverick2076
quote:
What is the difference between an RC and MC?
Riding Club vs. Motorcycle club. RC's don't claim any territory or anything, are usually more casual hobbyists, and, IIRC, generally don't prospect. There's more here: http://rcvsmc.net/id3.html
maverick2076
quote:
quote:
Maverick...

1 Bandido
6 Cossacks
2 unaffiliated
And the story keeps changing...
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
http://www.facebook.com/oddissiee.storm

http://www.facebook.com/trapqueencri.valdez

https://www.facebook.com/aliciaa.ortiz.9

I mean, totally not involved in anything illegal. Just typical Twin Peaks take home.

Read the comments on this pic:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1428447470799666&set=a.1387730644871349.1073741828.100009032807976&type=1
eric76
AG
quote:

When I say these restaurants, I mean "breastruants". Has nothing to do with what they wear.

It has to do with facts such as this(long read),
quote:
http://www.houstonpress.com/news/teen-victim-to-teen-madam-among-all-the-kids-money-mike-handed-100-bills-for-sex-one-was-charged-with-a-felony-6714300

I wonder if that McIntosh guy is the man in Friendswood I heard stories about in the 1980s who would go to some place in the Ozarks every two years or so and marry a 14 or 15 year old girl and then divorce her when she got too old for him.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Allow me to editorialize for a min...

Those comments, posts, etc are just proof of why I generally don't enjoy places like Twin Peaks. The food really isn't anything special. You're paying to see someone who may or may not be attractive dressed in more than most swimsuits. On top of that, if you're not making it rain, odds are your service will suck. I realize you're not going there for the conversation, but if you speak to me as a customer the way you sound on your FB page, your marginal hotness readings just took a nosedive.

Oh and yup, they're dumber than a bag of broken hammers. New flash ***-bucket, your looks aint going to last forever. Might want to come up with a good backup plan.

Also...
quote:
I mean, totally not involved in anything illegal. Just typical Twin Peaks take home.

Looks more like a strippers take home. Those are only $100 bundles so they're all singles. Who takes all their tips in $1's?
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Maverick...

1 Bandido
6 Cossacks
2 unaffiliated
And the story keeps changing...
Here we go:

• COSSACK ROAD CAPTAIN Daniel Raymond Boyett, 44, of Waco TX;
  • COSSACK ROAD CAPTAIN Wayne Lee Campbell, 43, of Arlington TX;
  • COSSACK SERGEANT AT ARMS Richard Vincent Kirschner Jr., 47, of Kylie TX;
  • COSSACK Matthew Mark Smith, 27, of Keller TX, formerly of Scimitars;
  • COSSACK Charles Wayne Russell, 46, of Tyler TX;
  • COSSACK Jacob Lee Rhyne, 39, of Ranger TX;
  • Unaffiliated Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, of New Braunfels TX;
  • Unaffiliated Richard Matthew Jordan II, 31, of Pasadena, TX;
  • BANDIDO Manuel Isaac Rodriguez, 40, of Allen TX.
aggielostinETX
AG
The police are not releasing this info.

Did no one expect things to change as they figure out what happened and interview probably 500+ witnesses?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.