*********Walking Dead-Season 7*********

261,856 Views | 1965 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Milkman
ClickClack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought in this thread you're not allowed to point out things that don't make sense because "lolz you accept that zombies are walking around but not that?"
oh no
AG
Maybe it was cancelled, but I still enjoyed it and would still recommend it to you since you seemed interested in the history based on your gengis khan post earlier.

...and I still loved Deadwood...
CDub06
AG
Just perused Twitter and you're right, people loved that tiger and that episode...
proc
AG
What were Negan and Miss Bowlcut trying to negotiate at the end? 10, 12, 10 of what? Guns?
Stive
AG
Wondered that myself.
91_Aggie
AG
Sailor said:

What a ship show. And I don't mean ship. I'm done...

So much better shows out there.
I see you've taken on the diction of the garbage dump people.
Ol Jock 99
AG
proc said:

What were Negan and Miss Bowlcut trying to negotiate at the end? 10, 12, 10 of what? Guns?

Slaves. They made some reference to "labor is capital" or similar.
Josepi
AG
I didn't quite get the statue that Darryl found. It came from Dwight's room. Did Dwight write "Didn't know" on it and leave it for Darryl to find? And by "didn't know", did he mean he didn't know about the double cross from the trash people?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Josepi said:

I didn't quite get the statue that Darryl found. It came from Dwight's room. Did Dwight write "Didn't know" on it and leave it for Darryl to find? And by "didn't know", did he mean he didn't know about the double cross from the trash people?

Yes to all. Sloppy, but that's what it is supposed to mean.
Stive
AG
That was my guess
91_Aggie
AG
Quote:

for the last few years, it has suffered from poor pacing, pointless character side arcs, ridiculous dialogue, contrived situations.

I know people hate to see the word "comics" in this thread, but this is a show based on a freakin' comic book. The showrunners and the main writer is the guy who wrote the comic book.

Now, there are going to be the nerds who say "It's a graphic novel and it's a legitimate art form"... but really, if the guy writing it could have had success writing novels he would be doing that instead of this.

You get silliness in "graphic novels"... you get cheesy "lines".... You get outrageous scenarios and situations. This is what you people signed up for when you started watching this show.

As the old moral of the story goes "You knew it was a snake when you picked it up!"
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
The point is that was a much, much better snake back when I first picked it up.
bonfarr
AG
AggieOO said:

at this point, i'd prefer the Saviors to wipe everyone out (i'm even willing to lost Daryl at this point), and then just switch the focus of the show to Negan.

Daryl is like Rick now, all brooding and anger but he does nothing. He used to be a badass now the writers haven't given him anything to do.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Pignorant said:

How about Negan flipping everyone off riding away in his truck while being shot at by about 10 guns!
Yeah, for all the headshots this series has given us, no one could even graze him.
GatorAg03
AG
They rarely miss a zombie and rarely hit a human, unless it's the perfect graze shot to the abdomen that leaves no lasting damage, yet still cripples Rick for just long enough.
aTmAg
AG
oh no said:

Maybe it was cancelled, but I still enjoyed it and would still recommend it to you since you seemed interested in the history based on your gengis khan post earlier.

...and I still loved Deadwood...
I'll check it out.
oh no
AG
GatorAg03 said:

They rarely miss a zombie and rarely hit a human, unless it's the perfect graze shot to the abdomen that leaves no lasting damage, yet still cripples Rick for just long enough.
or the eye socket shot from the jealous boyfriend who had never shot a hand gun before
213 Grove
AG
oh no said:

GatorAg03 said:

or the eye socket shot from the jealous boyfriend who had never shot a hand gun before
This one doesn't bother me so much as I took my wife out to shoot a handgun for the first time in her life and her first trigger pull she hit dead center bullseye. Never got close again. Lucky shots do happen.

Now the multiple headshots in a row from 50 yards though......Lol
Post removed:
by user
Ol Jock 99
AG
AstroAg17 said:

How about hitting a wooden baseball bat held in front of someone, without knocking it out of his hand, glancing, or damaging the bat?

To be fair, that was a Eugene special. Might have had all the power of a pellet gun.
Counterpoint
AG
Hated the season, but liked the finale. I have a question though. Wouldn't it have been better for Sasha to stay alive and try to do what she did as a living person rather than as a walker? If she 100% wants to die, what's the difference? If they kill her, oh well...plus she still has the pill so if the Saviors tried to use her in a hostage situation, she could still kill herself. But at least if she was still alive, she could control what she was doing instead of just brainlessly attacking random people as a walker.

And maybe, just maybe, if everything worked out, she could STAY alive and rejoin the group!
Stive
AG
Count Counterpoint said:

Hated the season, but liked the finale. I have a question though. Wouldn't it have been better for Sasha to stay alive and try to do what she did as a living person rather than as a walker? If she 100% wants to die, what's the difference? If they kill her, oh well...plus she still has the pill so if the Saviors tried to use her in a hostage situation, she could still kill herself. But at least if she was still alive, she could control what she was doing instead of just brainlessly attacking random people as a walker.

And maybe, just maybe, if everything worked out, she could STAY alive and rejoin the group!

Except she didn't have a weapon of any sort. At least as a walker if she manages to bite one of them they're going to die. If she's alive, she has very little to fight with other than her hands.

Don't get me wrong....I see the problems you do and it seemed weird to me too. Especially that these guys that by this time are pro-zombie killers can't deal with one zombie?
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Stive
AG
Truth
Sailor
91_Aggie said:

Sailor said:

What a ship show. And I don't mean ship. I'm done...

So much better shows out there.
I see you've taken on the diction of the garbage dump people.

I dictated your mom last night.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
Getting back to something that matters....they cancelled Marco Polo?
oh no
AG
Apparently Marco Polo was too expensive
DannyDuberstein
AG
Someone yelled "fish out of water" at the wrong time
CheeseSndwch
Wow, what a letdown. I am so glad I waited until today so I could watch the finale without commercials.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
CheeseSndwch said:

Wow, what a letdown. I am so glad I waited until today so I could watch the finale without commercials.

The commercials were the best part, dude.
wareagle044
I always watch on the AMC app and I enjoy the sprint/Verizon mic drop commercials. They play both of them on almost every break
Rocagnante
AG
You might have a point there. A case can be made that the three commercials for the upcoming Alien Covenant movie were the highlight of the show.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
say what you want about wanting Rosita dead but when this show is boring as hell (as it was so often this year) at least we could look at her face.

until this show is badass all the time again i want her to stay.
option short side
AG
I am not sure what was funnier, the Kingdom carrying flags or Ezekiel's Old English prose during the battle.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.