*********Walking Dead-Season 7*********

261,869 Views | 1965 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Milkman
$240 Worth of Pudding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Ask us if we care before posting next time.

SWEET burn, brah.
Mr. White
I like the show and will watch to the end, but tonight suuuuucked.

The Sasha and Jesus zombie "kills" were unintentional comedy. The editing was bad and the actors are almost placing the knives against the heads. Nowhere close to looking like a killing blow.
toucan82
Jesus kung-fu is unstoppable
Sports-Ag
AG
Watching TWD on DVR is so much better than live. Cuts through all the commercials and boring stuff on the show.
p_bubel
Philip J Fry said:

Bye.

It's the same story on this thread every year. Wouldn't it be refreshing if you guys kept your word and actually stayed away?
No **** man.
Aggie Infantry
AG
Based on the assumption that Negan wants something unusual every time he (or his crew) shows up to collect, all that either Alexandria, the Hilltop, or the Kingdom need to do is:

1) Find an object that Negan wants (something large, like a fancy car or tactical truck).

2) Build a bomb.

3) Put it in the object with a timer or remote actuation device.

4) Get the popcorn...
The Debt
Sports-Ag said:

Watching TWD on DVR is so much better than live. Cuts through all the commercials and boring stuff on the show.

You cut through the entire episode?
CDub06
AG
They really went overboard on how much of a bumbling oaf the leader of Hilltop is.
HtownAg92
AG
And how much of a horrible actor / tough guy Coral is.

Stive
AG
Way too much Coral this episode.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Coral needs a haircut
Hickory High
AG
Les Coral/Maggie/everyone else, more Jesus, please.
Ghost91
CDub06 said:

They really went overboard on how much of a bumbling oaf the leader of Hilltop is.
My thought as I was watching this episode was that he somehow surpassed the over-the-top, silly, hamming-it-up job that Carol did in episode 2.

Also, the writing on this one felt really amateurish & disjointed - even by TWD standards. Sasha yells at the two dudes to go close the gate. They yell back "we're on it!!". Then we ever see them again and someone else closes the gate. Sasha bumps into a good guy while fighting the zombie horde and yells 'oops, sorry!'. Like something from a Batman & Robin fight scene. Other examples of just cornball dialogue that I can't remember right now.

Hilltop Leader Dork: "I told you to put them in the study closet!!".
Jesus: "No! You just said 'closet'!!!". (Dunh-dunh-dunh-DUUUUUUUUN music).

Something I've been wondering - other than the lord & savior of the Christian faith, has ANYONE ever heard of a person actually named "Jesus"? I mean, where you actually pronounce it like the son of God (not 'Hay-Zeus' like my yard guy). I've honestly never heard that name pronounced 'Gee-zuz' in any other context than Sunday school.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Coral's hair has become a distraction. I keep thinking TWD is going to morph into a shampoo commercial during his scenes. It's kind of feminine looking, which makes it strange given what they're trying to do with his character.
CDub06
AG
I think Jesus is just a nickname. Because he looks like the traditional image of white American Jesus.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Well, Levon calls his child Jesus because he likes the name. And Jesus, he wants to go to Venus.
wangus12
AG
Quote:

Something I've been wondering - other than the lord & savior of the Christian faith, has ANYONE ever heard of a person actually named "Jesus"? I mean, where you actually pronounce it like the son of God (not 'Hay-Zeus' like my yard guy). I've honestly never heard that name pronounced 'Gee-zuz' in any other context than Sunday school.
Yes. On multiple occasions, but I've seen a lot of patients in my time.
Ghost91
DannyDuberstein said:

Coral's hair has become a distraction. I keep thinking TWD is going to morph into a shampoo commercial during his scenes. It's kind of feminine looking, which makes it strange given what they're trying to do with his character.
I'm actually not sure which is worse - looking at Coral with the hat on or without the hat. He just looks ridiculous either way.
Ghost91
Oh, and someone needs to teach Sasha how to sharpen a knife - she was doing it backwards (holding the blade against the stone and pushing it AWAY from her).
TAMU_91
AG
Ghost91 said:

Oh, and someone needs to teach Sasha how to sharpen a knife - she was doing it backwards (holding the blade against the stone and pushing it AWAY from her).
Thank you. I was watching that and thinking "Damn have I been doing it wrong all this time"
chipotle
Coral wasted a car on one walker. Yeah...
Josepi
AG
chipotle said:

That's what I kept thinking. Carl has killed hundreds of walkers, but he ends up completely trashing a car just to take out one. Could Enid not have killed it by herself? She's proved she's capable of surviving alone.
TAMU_91
AG
chipotle said:

Yeah pretty stupid. How many walkers have they killed in all these years and he wrecks a car to take out one. Would've made that trek to the Hilltop much easier if they had a car to drive there rather than walking and...rollerskating (WTF?)
CDub06
AG
It's the zombie apocalypse and someone's carrying a backpack full of roller skates through the forest.

But I get what they were doing with that. These are still kids and they should be enjoying life and not watching people get their heads bashed in and planning assassinations.
Ghost91
chipotle said:

Not to mention he risked injury/death himself by slamming headfirst into concrete pillars. And why? As has been stated, why not hop out and stab it in the head like he's done eleventy billion times? Or let Enid do it?

Oh, and that was another Cornball Line Moment:
Enid: "What are you doing??"
Smug Badass Coral: "Felt like goin' for a drive".
{WOMP WOMP WAAAAAAAHHHH sound effect}
gigemags-99
AG
Hickory High said:

Les Coral/Maggie/everyone else, more Jesus, please.

But couldn't we all use a little more Jesus?
CDub06
AG
Hickory High said:

Les Coral
I pictured his face on this poster.

I mean, they have the same haircut.
AggieRAB05
AG
To me this season has been terrible. I have watched it from season 1, but I'm about to give up. The cliffhanger felt like the first half of the a&m season but then we have the Alabama game, saviors taking everything from Alexandria. Then we get to a stupid episode like last night lets spend 1/4 of it on coral and his stupid girl. Oh wait let's spend a whole two minutes watching them skate. I feel like they are setting it up for an all out brawl with the hill, kingdom and Alexandria teaming up to get Neegan. After that what can happen, let me guess more zombie attacks and another bad guy.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
AggieRAB05 said:

To me this season has been terrible. I have watched it from season 1, but I'm about to give up. The cliffhanger felt like the first half of the a&m season but then we have the Alabama game, saviors taking everything from Alexandria. Then we get to a stupid episode like last night lets spend 1/4 of it on coral and his stupid girl. Oh wait let's spend a whole two minutes watching them skate. I feel like they are setting it up for an all out brawl with the hill, kingdom and Alexandria teaming up to get Neegan. After that what can happen, let me guess more zombie attacks and another bad guy.

God have mercy on you Phillip J. Fry reads your contribution to this thread.
AggieRAB05
AG
Looked back, looks like you share my same feelings. What's hard is I watch west world live then watch this dvr'ed and I almost find myself laughing at how horrible this show is.

I look forward to talking with Phil.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Dude, Jesus flying through the air kung-fuing walkers was about the funniest thing I've ever seen. That was so comically bad there aren't enough "l" and "o" strokes left in the life of my keyboard to adequately react to it.
tomtomdrumdrum
AG
chipotle said:

I think that was just a joke on the fact that Carl doesn't know how to drive, hence, "I just felt like a drive" (or whatever he said).
Max Power
AG
Daryl stuck in a cell saying nothing and just being fed dog food was more entertaining that Carl saying anything. They just need to stop with him.
Hickory High
AG
Max Power said:

Daryl stuck in a cell saying nothing and just being fed dog food was more entertaining that Carl saying anything. They just need to stop with him.

If we're lucky, he won't return from his little suicide mission.
91_Aggie
AG
Ghost91 said:

CDub06 said:

My thought as I was watching this episode was that he somehow surpassed the over-the-top, silly, hamming-it-up job that Carol did in episode 2.

Also, the writing on this one felt really amateurish & disjointed - even by TWD standards. Sasha yells at the two dudes to go close the gate. They yell back "we're on it!!". Then we ever see them again and someone else closes the gate. Sasha bumps into a good guy while fighting the zombie horde and yells 'oops, sorry!'. Like something from a Batman & Robin fight scene. Other examples of just cornball dialogue that I can't remember right now.

Hilltop Leader Dork: "I told you to put them in the study closet!!".
Jesus: "No! You just said 'closet'!!!". (Dunh-dunh-dunh-DUUUUUUUUN music).

FYI... in case you didn't know... source material is a COMIC BOOK!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.