*********Walking Dead-Season 7*********

261,659 Views | 1965 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Milkman
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AstroAg17 said:

It might be easier to get in a surprise bite than it would be to kill an armed grown man with your bare hands. She also could be taken alive and used as a bargaining chip again.
That was my thought too. Sasha knew/felt she was powerless and she didn't want to be used by Neegan against her friends. This was her out.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Two comments:

1) No one in Alexandria knows that Sasha committed suicide, right? I mean all they know was she came out of the coffin dead. So they probably assume her death was Negan's doing.

Anyways, it got me thinking that we probably aren't seeing near enough suicides in this series. I think people would be offing themselves a lot more on the reg given the circumstances, especially with a hopeless leader like Rick. I realize this is within the scope of a zombie apocalypse so reality has to be suspended...

2) As far as relocating...wasn't that how they wound up in this mess with the Saviors? They tried to escape in S6 but the Saviors had every road blocked. Also, I think the "I am Negan" mantra is a microcosm of what is out there in the world. You could easily replace "Negan" with "evil". For a long time we didn't know who Negan was...it was just a faceless, bad dude and everyone was him. I think you could consider anonymous evil on a bigger scale, beyond the area where Negan operates, the same as you could the anonymity we had with Negan early on. You don't know what the evil is. You don't know how bad it can be. But you know that it exists. For all they know they could be trading one evil for another...ala the Governor for Terminus for the Wolves for Negan.
91_Aggie
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

Two comments:

1) No one in Alexandria knows that Sasha committed suicide, right? I mean all they know was she came out of the coffin dead. So they probably assume her death was Negan's doing.

Anyways, it got me thinking that we probably aren't seeing near enough suicides in this series. I think people would be offing themselves a lot more on the reg given the circumstances, especially with a hopeless leader like Rick. I realize this is within the scope of a zombie apocalypse so reality has to be suspended...

2) As far as relocating...wasn't that how they wound up in this mess with the Saviors? They tried to escape in S6 but the Saviors had every road blocked. Also, I think the "I am Negan" mantra is a microcosm of what is out there in the world. You could easily replace "Negan" with "evil". For a long time we didn't know who Negan was...it was just a faceless, bad dude and everyone was him. I think you could consider anonymous evil on a bigger scale, beyond the area where Negan operates, the same as you could the anonymity we had with Negan early on. You don't know what the evil is. You don't know how bad it can be. But you know that it exists. For all they know they could be trading one evil for another...ala the Governor for Terminus for the Wolves for Negan.

Lots of suicides probably happened 1-2 years ago. The people we have now have survived about 3 years into this. They are veterans of this world now.

In season 6, they weren't trying to escape... they were trying to get to Hilltop to get Maggie to a doctor and they Saviors knew where they were going. Trying to move somewhere else entirely to get out of the Saviors realm of influence... well I don't think the Saviors have enough people to block all that off.

israeliag
AG
Count Counterpoint said:

bthomas98 said:

oh no said:

Ghost91 said:

he just snapped of a nearby tree branch and whittled one real quick during the battle.

I really want this to be part of the opening season montage for next season. Just so we can catch up on all that happened
"Previously, on AMC's The Walking Dead"...
*whittle whittle whittle*
*Sharpie scribbling*
*Dwight hides figurine*

Now I'm hoping for an Arrested Development like "On the next Walking Dead" and then a bunch of scenes that don't actually happen on the next episode. All narrated by Ron Howard.
Objective Aggie
AG
Objective Aggie
AG
The Milkman
AG
So I just got around to watching the last 4 episodes of the season... shows how committed it made me.

Why was this season all about the scrubs? Sasha, the angry hispanic girl, and the lesbian girl who keeps getting fatter.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.