*********Walking Dead-Season 7*********

261,857 Views | 1965 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Milkman
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I feel like it's more likely Dwight than Daryl
fta09
AG
Centerpole90 said:

.....aaaaand then they F it up with Sasha waving the rifle out of her sniper hide window.

WTF. Junior amateur level sniper leaner.
With the scope caps on.
JABQ04
AG
For some reason I really like Simons character.

strohag
AG
derekjohnson15 said:

I feel like it's more likely Dwight than Daryl

No way Dwight is out by himself. Also you can tell he had the cross bow

Actually I forgot he has the crossbow so could be. Good point.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Pretty sure that's Dwight, not Daryl.
SeattleAgJr
seriously, just grab the comic story lines All of War 1 & 2 and save yourself the typical horrible pacing, illogical focus on characters etc.

you will be much happier and enjoy it much more.
bonfarr
AG
Terrible, just terrible.
Ol Jock 99
AG
It was Dwight. No question.
dave94
AG
They had just shown Darryl with his crossbow over his shoulder asking where Sasha and Rosita were, right? So they could be doing a switcheroo since he was so much in shadow and it's Dwight, or Darryl made great time getting there.

Olsen
AG
I just rewatched the ending scene. It was Dwight.
Street_Cred_Norm
Dwight was hilarious in Everybody wants some.
Stive
AG
I've been rolling my eyes pretty consistently this season but enjoying certain aspects of the show. That episode last night was terrible!
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I think some of the last couple episodes should have been combined into one. They're all okay episodes but I don't really think any of them had enough story for the whole episode.
MichaelJ
AG
You could say that about every season. That's their model. Open with a bang. Spend too much time building suspense then end with a bang.
bonfarr
AG
This guy voices my feelings on this season exactly

Aggie Infantry
AG
Quote:

.....aaaaand then they F it up with Sasha waving the rifle out of her sniper hide window.

WTF. Junior amateur level sniper leaner.With the scope caps on.
No $h!+. I can almost understand the writers having the character stick the rifle out the window. They probably don't know anything about sniper hides.

But the lens caps! Really!

Three more gripes...

1) The angle that Sasha was taking while scoping Negan was too steep. This angle indicates that she was right on top of him (unless she was 10 or more stories high in a building).

2) if you are going to watch for a guy, watch for him. Don't sit and have long, deep discussions.

3) What kind of cheap scope were they using? Those cross hairs were from the 1950s.
ClickClack
AG
So Jesus is gay I guess?
CDub06
AG
The Saviors have really REALLY poor defense.They have an unsecured building that looks over the courtyard where they conduct business. And they only have 1-2 guards outside at a time?

With as careless as they are concerning protection, it seems like this place would be fairly easy to take down.
fta09
AG
ClickClack said:

So Jesus is gay I guess?
Yeah, I caught that, too.

Aside from the obvious mechanical issues with the sniper setup and other issues we have that are similar, I really don't like this Rosita/Sasha suicide mission. If they kill Negan or they don't, hell will rain down on at least Rick's community if not Hilltop as well.

I'm sure Negan has followers who don't really like him (see: Dwight), but I would bet a lot of them are enjoying this lifestyle. And they're not going to let a few relatively unarmed communities screw it up.
HtownAg92
AG
Rosita cannot pull off the angry, motivated bad-ass. Terrible acting. The only thing she was good for was bouncing around the in the Lara Croft outfit. Now that she's completely covered up, worthless.

Not taking the lens covers off the scope shows that they are just mailing it in. Two episodes left, so I'm sure we are going to get another cliched, grown-worthy cliff-hanger with no real plot movement.

I'm rooting for the Saviors now. Negan and mustached #2 are just so much more interesting and likable than anyone on the "good" side.

We did have another Coral-free epispode, which was about the only good thing about it.
CDub06
AG
HtownAg92 said:

We did have another Coral-free epispode, which was about the only good thing about it.
Man, I just like the episodes that have Trevor from GTA in them. He and Negan are entertaining to me.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
I missed the Jesus is gay thing....what was said/done?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
He was talking to Maggie and said something along the lines of he always had trouble getting close to people. Friends, neighbors... boyfriends.

Something quick and easy to miss
Stive
AG
When he was talking to Maggie on the steps he hesitantly mentioned his boyfriends.
Aggielandma12
AG
when he was talking to Maggie. He said something along the lines of "trying to find a boyfriend"
Josepi
AG
I do really like the Savior in charge of the Hilltop (the tequila guy). That guy's character is really entertaining.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
He talked about having issues with boyfriends. That said, didn't they announce that he was gay already?
Centerpole90
AG
I missed that Jesus was gay. It certainly appears now that being gay definitely increases your probability of surviving the ZA. That, or I know a lot more gay people than I think.
SeattleAgJr
Centerpole90 said:

I missed that Jesus was gay. It certainly appears now that being gay definitely increases your probability of surviving the ZA. That, or I know a lot more gay people than I think.
fantastic for the long-term viability of the human population/

PJYoung
AG
Last night was the first time I've fast forwarded thru scenes since season 2.

Rosita and what's her face are unwatchable for me when they get into yet another conversation.
REMtx
At first, I was thinking that scope glint would have revealed their position to the Saviors but she sure did stick far out that window to reveal herself more.
MichaelJ
AG
I caught it. But was curious if it was backed up in the graphic novels.

Anyone know?
Stive
AG
Yes I believe it is
Ghost91
PJYoung said:

Last night was the first time I've fast forwarded thru scenes since season 2.

Rosita and what's her face are unwatchable for me when they get into yet another conversation.
My God, THIS.

I have actually developed a nauseous physical reaction to the moments when the slow new age music starts playing and the show goes into another 5-minute pointless back and forth dialogue between two characters that makes no sense.

Stupid Boring Character #1: "Why won't you say it?? Just SAY it!".
Stupid Boring Character #2: "Saying it would be the easy way out.... Which is what they want....Which is what YOU want...".
Stupid Boring Character #1: "How would you know what I want?? You are NOT me! And I think that has to mean something!! This. ALL. Has. To. Mean. SOMETHING".
Stupid Boring Character #2: Really? Because I think that's all bullsh**t!! And she knew it! You see? She finally got it!".
Stupid Boring Character #1: "You think I don't know that?? You think I don't see??"

And on and on and on. I never have any idea what they're talking about in those scenes. It's just back & forth gibberish.
ClickClack
AG
Yeah could do with far less of the pointless dialogue and "look another gay character" and more plot development.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.