***Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

32,736 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LHIOB
LHIOB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is what I call Airplane Hot. When you are stuck on a plane with a set number of people a person who may normally be a 5 starts to become an 8. Since there are se few girls left on the island your mind is playing tricks on you.
TAMU_91
AG
LHIOB said:

This is what I call Airplane Hot. When you are stuck on a plane with a set number of people a person who may normally be a 5 starts to become an 8. Since there are se few girls left on the island your mind is playing tricks on you.
Good point. Why do the hot girls always have to get voted off so early?
DannyDuberstein
AG
It doesn't help that she also looks like a little kid that just ate a sticky popsicle, got it all over his face, and then went and played in the sandbox. Her dirty factor is pretty high on the scale.
DannyDuberstein
AG
LHIOB said:

This was absolutely at play when I was doing my review last night. It was "well, who else is left again?" Nope on alternatives. Ok, back to Hannah for closer inspection
zap
AG
I feel like Hannah would be very eager and giving in the sack due to years of neglect from the opposite sex.
blackgoldag11
AG
Why is this a discussion. I'd understand if y'all were out there on the island with her, but damn, watching her on tv makes me feel like I need to bathe
LHIOB
AG
They don't always get voted off early but they did on this season. In the past few seasons we have a had a winner (Michelle) and a top 4 (Kelley Wentworth).
Bobcat06
AG
TAMU_91 said:

Good point. Why do the hot girls always have to get voted off so early?
Hot girls often use their looks to manipulate guys. Coming across as manipulative on Survivor puts a huge target on your back.
MooreTrucker
AG
LHIOB said:

And she's the only girl left now, so there's that.
DannyDuberstein
AG
blackgoldag11 said:

Why is this a discussion. I'd understand if y'all were out there on the island with her, but damn, watching her on tv makes me feel like I need to bathe
"****able or not?" is simply the lens through which I see the entire female world. I'm with you on the bath factor and my conclusion is still no, but everything has to at least go through the process.
MooreTrucker
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

LHIOB said:

This was absolutely at play when I was doing my review last night. It was "well, who else is left again?" Nope on alternatives. Ok, back to Hannah for closer inspection
Review? Is it somewhere we can see it?
MooreTrucker
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

blackgoldag11 said:

"****able or not?" is simply the lens through which I see the entire female world. I'm with you on the bath factor and my conclusion is still no, but everything has to at least go through the process.
"****able or not?" is simply the lens through which most guys see the entire female world.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yep. Hence why I was like the 3rd or so guy to enter this discussion and why others joined.

By "review", I meant my assessment of the ****ability of any remaining female survivors, which has been provided. Most of these reviews are not fit for public consumption.
TAMU_91
AG
Yeah I know it's not literally "always" but it seems like the hot ones go early more often than not.
gravy97
AG
Last night mrs.gravy, who hasn't been watching closely... said 'hey she's cute'... i said, 'i think that is the dirty island hot factor kicking in'... my 1st grade daughter was a bit confused by that statement... so i just left it out there for her to ponder.
Quinn
AG
Ha my wife was talking about how straight up dirty she looked compared to everyone else. Sometimes it looks like she hasn't even been in the ocean.

Any predictions for tonight's winner? I've had a terrible feel for this season, but I'll say Adam takes the prize.
blackgoldag11
AG
I hope it's jay, he played a good game and isn't a twerp like Adam
jdgilberg
AG
I think the only way Bret, Ken, or Hannah win is if they are the final 3. I don't think that is likely.

Adam would have to have 2 of those 3 with him. I don't think he beats Jay or David.

I think if Jay and David are both up there it's the most entertaining and I would guess David (mainly because it's a toss up and I picked him from the start)
Quinn
AG
blackgoldag11 said:

I hope it's jay, he played a good game and isn't a twerp like Adam
I'm rooting for Jay, but he probably needs to win 3 straight immunity challenges (which is possible).

I think Adam (Edit): Jay and David get voted out because everyone else recognizes that they have played the best so far.
blackgoldag11
AG
Also jay has 3 guaranteed votes to me, Michelle, Taylor and will
MooreTrucker
AG
Adam for all-out game play, Jay for surviving that all-out game play.
Rudyjax
AG
The winner is between Adam, Jay and David, if they win the last immunity.
LHIOB
AG
I feel like if Jay gets to the end he wins. If Adam gets to the end I think he beats David. The story about his mom will be the thing that pushes him over the top. David beats a F3 that doesnt have Jay and Adam.
Rudyjax
AG
I agree if Jay is on the jury he will get his possee to forgive him, especially Taylor.

And if his jury speech is that he did everything he thought he had to do to get to this point, then he did it. So if it meant voting people out, he had to do it.
Because winning for his mom is what matters.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
HOT DAMN Sunday
MooreTrucker
AG
That's the best part of the finale, seeing the hot women all clean and fixed up.
HTownAg98
Fake idols are always fun.
aggietoolman
AG
Ken going against his biggest asset of loyalty could be ugly in final tribal. Wouldn't be surprised if Hannah wins, but probably Adam. Pretty crappy final three.
blackgoldag11
AG
Damn, wish it was jay Ken and Dave, that would of been a great final 3 for questions
MooreTrucker
AG
It's never going to be the best players at the end, especially with a bunch like this, because they are all so good and smart. The best players - Jay, Dave - are going to get picked off by other smart players.
blackgoldag11
AG
Agreed, I was just saying for the questioning, it would of been great. Hannah is holding her own so far and has had some good answers
blackgoldag11
AG
Hannah eating Adam alive
blackgoldag11
AG
Why does Bret hate Ken so much, he keeps saying he didn't play the game but yet he won many individual immunities and took out his best friend. Bret should feel bad for not playing the game cuz he didn't do ****
Bulldog73
AG
I'm way behind on this episode (going into the first challenge now, but I really don't care about spoilers, obviously), but I've felt Adam was going to be a finalist if not the winner for a long time now. He's played pretty hard too, so him making the finals doesn't make me upset at all.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
Until that last question, Hannah won that tribal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.