***Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

32,665 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LHIOB
tamu80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I dislike it when they bring back former players.
It's hard enough to be selected for that show Give me all new folks.

Congratulations BlackLab
Illustrious Potentate
AG
TAMU_91 said:

Man, he made a fool of himself pulling out that fake idol and being all cocky about not going home. He really handled it gracefully though when he was told it wasn't an idol and was voted out.
This seemed incredibly staged to me. Jay had already found one, if not two idols. So he should have known that an idol has a note along with it identifying it in fact is an idol. When the "fish" took the bait the morning after Dave set it in place, it just seems way to coincidental for me to buy the fact this wasn't manufactured.
hurleyag
AG
Didn't David also put the letter from the idol he found in with the fake one?
Illustrious Potentate
AG
Ah, that makes much more sense if that were the case. I must have completely missed it.
Quinn
AG
hurleyag said:

Didn't David also put the letter from the idol he found in with the fake one?
That's what it looked like to me.
TAMU_91
AG
They didn't make a big point of showing the note to the camera but he did wrap it in something that looked to have writing so I assumed it must've been the note. Otherwise, yeah Jay should've questioned the authenticity.
Rudyjax
AG
He had to have kept the note. That was one of the best game plays to date.
HTownAg98
Dave wrapped it, but there was not a note. In fact, Jay never looked to see if there was a note. It was a brilliant move, and I doubt production would allow someone to use the note to deceive. They give the players a pretty long leash, but I doubt they'd allow that.
double aught
AG
Disagree. Dave mentioned how he had been collecting items to make an idol. I'm sure he kept his note.

Why would you doubt that it would be allowed? The crew's not going to put the brakes on an interesting move. There are almost no rules out there. Two chicks wrestled over a clue during a reward once while Colby looked on. I would suspect players can do just about anything aside from assaulting one another.
MooreTrucker
AG
double aught said:

Disagree. Dave mentioned how he had been collecting items to make an idol. I'm sure he kept his note.

Why would you doubt that it would be allowed? The crew's not going to put the brakes on an interesting move. There are almost no rules out there. Two chicks wrestled over a clue during a reward once while Colby looked on. I would suspect players can do just about anything aside from assaulting one another.
Probst has pretty much said as much. Rules for stuff like this are almost nil.
LHIOB
AG
Na'Onka knocked over a girl with 1 leg. Its pretty much prison rules out there. You just can't steal an idol from someone.
MooreTrucker
AG
LHIOB said:

Na'Onka knocked over a girl with 1 leg. Its pretty much prison rules out there. You just can't steal an idol from someone.
I thought we even saw that once, stolen from someone's bag.
LHIOB
AG
I know they have gone is peoples bags to look for them but Im pretty sure they can't be stolen.

To the wiki........
LHIOB
AG
https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2012/10/survivor-one-world-idol-stealing/

According to a former player they cannot be stolen

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.