***Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

32,759 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LHIOB
txaggiefarmer05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieGirl35 said:

I can't with Ken. I just can't.

Dude is not gonna talk to you for 5 minutes and jump into bed with you. He needs to know your core, what's in your soul. What a chode.
MooreTrucker
AG
txaggiefarmer05 said:

AggieGirl35 said:

I can't with Ken. I just can't.

Dude is not gonna talk to you for 5 minutes and jump into bed with you. He needs to know your core, what's in your soul. What a chode.
AND he'll test you, to see what kind of person you are.

Man, Adam took a big ol' dump on Will's "big move", huh?
LHIOB
AG
Yeah. Hes an idiot. People bagged on Taylor for being an airhead but Ken is way worse. He was gifted a 5-4 vote and the trust of a swing vote going forward and me screwed it up in the absolute way possible.

Adam didnt need to play that Idol. Will voted for Zeke and because they need drama Jeff didnt read it.

I really like this cast. Lots of people playing hard and playing to win.
MooreTrucker
AG
LHIOB said:

Yeah. Hes an idiot. People bagged on Taylor for being an airhead but Ken is way worse. He was gifted a 5-4 vote and the trust of a swing vote going forward and me screwed it up in the absolute way possible.

Adam didnt need to play that Idol. Will voted for Zeke and because they need drama Jeff didnt read it.

Actually, Will's was one of the votes Jeff showed. It was the one with the weird all-caps lettering.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
this cracked me up.

The Ken Test
LHIOB
AG
Right but Jeff didnt show all the votes so they could argue it was for Hannah. Like someone said, took all the Big Move cred away from Will
txaggiefarmer05
AG
LHIOB said:

Totally agree here. I think from now on I'll wait to gripe about a season until post-merge. Maybe the aware people are just playing a super safe, don't piss anyone off pre-merge.

Scoring Update
MooreTrucker
AG
So how did Hannah/Adam figure out for sure that the votes would be against her?
zap
AG
txaggiefarmer05 said:

LHIOB said:

Totally agree here. I think from now on I'll wait to gripe about a season until post-merge.

Same here. This season ramped up quickly.

I initially thought Will voted for Hannah (he had a pained expression when the idol was played.) But, it turns out he was just pissed that Adam stole is "big move" thunder.
LHIOB
AG
He may have been pissed that Adam played his idol when he didnt need to play it. Everyone has been willing to play their idols for others so it would be nice to have one in your alliance.
Quinn
AG
MooreTrucker said:

So how did Hannah/Adam figure out for sure that the votes would be against her?
Will could have told them or it was an educated guess.
Say Chowdah
AG
LHIOB said:

Right but Jeff didnt show all the votes so they could argue it was for Hannah. Like someone said, took all the Big Move cred away from Will
Do the contestants get to see him reveal all of them? I know with the editing it appears as though they may not see them all, but that may just be editing for TV.
MooreTrucker
AG
Say Chowdah said:

LHIOB said:

Do the contestants get to see him reveal all of them? I know with the editing it appears as though they may not see them all, but that may just be editing for TV.
It doesn't seem to be editing to me. Or it's REALLY smooth. He just goes until there's enough votes to eliminate on. It's a pretty sure bet that he reorganizes them before bring them out, though, to maximize the effect. But Will's actual vote card was shown, even though it's not identified as such when it's shown. It was pretty distinctive writing.
LHIOB
AG
As I understand it from former players Jeff only reads enough votes to eliminate a player.
zap
AG
I've always assumed some producer pre-arranges the votes in such a way to lead to the most drama. Then Jeff can go tit for tat and build the tension. You want to get the most emotion out of the contestants and jurors.
hurleyag
AG
I might be wrong, but when an idol is played, Jeff usually reads all the votes for that person first. He did it last night too, but we just weren't aware of it until they showed the votes at the end of the episode.
Quinn
AG
Jeff or a producer 100% organizes the votes in the most dramatic fashion before he reads them.
CheeseSndwch
Ken's game play was so bad that I was embarrassed to have picked him in my final two.

The weird thing about this season is I generally find tribal council to be very boring and predictable but this season it's probably the best aspect of the show.
LHIOB
AG
Ken is going to be so great at Final Tribal. As jury member or final 2 or 3 member his questions or answers will be a complete mess. You know Jeff is pumped.
blackgoldag11
AG
I've really liked this season and the cast. The only thing that frustrates me is the dead weight players that make it to the end. I understand it's part of the game to get out the best players but it's just frustrating some times
MooreTrucker
AG
blackgoldag11 said:

I've really liked this season and the cast. The only thing that frustrates me is the dead weight players that make it to the end. I understand it's part of the game to get out the best players but it's just frustrating some times
That's the best part of this season. There don't seem to be any dead weight players. Even the "not really active" ones like Hannah are good for the drama.
LHIOB
AG
Yeah, Sunday is pretty terrible but she made one of the biggest plays of the game - getting David to play his idol for Ken. Zeke confirmed in his interview with Rob that it was a planned move.
double aught
AG
That was a pretty brilliant maneuver.
BlackLab
AG
Is hanna nerdy island hot?
LHIOB
AG
BlackLab said:

No
Premium
AG
Adam playing the best game. I like Ken but dang he played some bad game a few episodes ago.

Glad Sunday is gone and Jay played his idol. Oh, and glad the punk high schooler Will got booted. His ego was growing way too large.

Will make the final dash a little more unpredictable with a few strong players left.
gambochaman
AG
i checked out on this season after episode 5

has it been any good?
Rudyjax
AG
gambochaman said:

has it been any good?
Surprisingly, it's been one of the better seasons of late. It started slow.
zap
AG
gambochaman said:

has it been any good?
The second half of the season is much improved. It just took awhile to get going.
TAMU_91
AG
Unthought Known said:

gambochaman said:

has it been any good?
Surprisingly, it's been one of the better seasons of late. It started slow.

Agreed. My wife and I really had a hard time getting into this one initially but it really has turned out to be good.
gambochaman
AG
thanks...i might try to catch the ending here
MooreTrucker
AG
gambochaman said:

thanks...i might try to catch the ending here
Yeah, go back and watch the past 3-4 episodes and then continue to the end. It's been really good.
DannyDuberstein
AG
LHIOB said:

BlackLab said:

No

Funny that someone asked, beause I found myself considering it last night. Her body is solid, but I just can't get past that face. And I don't know if it's dirt, skin pigmentation variations, or what, but her face consistently looks incredibly dirty - beyond normal island dirty. The fro doesn't help either.
TAMU_91
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

LHIOB said:

BlackLab said:

No

Funny that someone asked, beause I found myself considering it last night. Her body is solid, but I just can't get past that face. And I don't know if it's dirt, skin pigmentation variations, or what, but her face consistently looks incredibly dirty - beyond normal island dirty. The fro doesn't help either.
I'm back and forth on Hannah. I like nerdy girls and after the first episode I kind of like her. Then I went back and watched and was like "what was I thinking?". Still she has moments here and there where she looks kinda cute but yeah then they do a close up on the face and them it's a "no". It's for sure the nose and maybe just as much the teeth but the body is definitely solid. I was thinking last night she would be a pretty good candidate for a makeover. Interested to see how she looks once she lands on the jury. They usually clean up pretty nice.
blackgoldag11
AG
Hannah

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.