***Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

32,753 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LHIOB
Rudyjax
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No. I don't. But I guess I will if enough people play
tallgrant
I'd like to play.
gravy97
AG
I'm always up for the game... do we pick 2 men and 2 women to start?
AcctAg11
AG
This might be an interesting season for the game, as it doesnt seem like there are any clear standouts from this group, in my opinion.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
Rules below, since it's late notice let's make the deadline next Wednesday, Oct. 5, at 7pm central. I'll keep score if you want, but I plan to be gone for a few weeks fly fishing in the middle of nowhere, so if someone wants to do it until merge, it's all yours.

RULES

1) You pick 4 players you think will do the best in the game. 2 have to be male, 2 have to be female. What tribe they are in doesn't matter. You have between now and next Wednesday at 6:59 p.m. Central to make your picks. Anything submitted after that doesn't count, and anybody who edits their picks after that time is DQ'ed.

2) Pre-Merge Rules: Each time one of your players survives a tribal council (or their tribe doesn't go), you get 1 point. They also get 2 point for finding a Hidden Immunity Idol - although that is not retroactive for anyone who finds one in the first episode.

2a) Any player who plays an HII at tribal and it keeps them from going home, you get 3 points. If they give it someone else and it saves that person, you get 2 points. If they get voted off while in possession of the HII, you lose 2 points.

2b) For every one of your players that makes the merge, you get 2 points.

3) Post-Merge Rules: Since they usually don't let you know the merge is happening until that in-episode, these rules only apply to episodes after the one where they merge. In the episode where the merge takes place, you'll get points for any players you have in the first II challenge (and reward challenge if they have one), as well as for surviving TC.

3a) In the week after the merge episode, everyone picks the 2 players they think will go the furthest. Can be 2 men, 2 women, or 1 of each, doesn't matter.

3b) If you have players remaining from your initial picks, you can stick with them and get a 0.5 point bonus on everything going forward.

4) Post-Merge points: Win reward challenge (as either individual or a team): 1 point; Win individual immunity challenge: 2 points; Find Hidden Immunity Idol: 2 points; use HII to save yourself: 3 points; use HII to save someone else: 2 points; survive tribal council: 1 point; voted off while possessing HII: -2 points.

4a) So if you had two people left from your original picks, and went with them after the merge, every time they survived tribal council, they'd each earn 1.5 points, 2.5 points for winning individual immunity, etc.

5) Having the person who finishes 5th earns you +2 points; 4th = +4 points; 3rd = +6 points; 2nd = +8 points; 1st = +10 points. The 0.5 point bonuses apply here as well.
Southlake
Thank you for sponsoring the game! Just not sure want to watch these guys anymore.

Watching this means I'm not watching something good.

Might just DVR and just watch the immunitys and tribal.
MooreTrucker
AG
No power couples ever survive? Never EVER??

Rob and Amber say hi.

Idiot.
gambochaman
AG
Im sorry but figgy is absolutely smokin' hot
gambochaman
AG
this season sucks
aTmAg
AG
quote:
No power couples ever survive? Never EVER??

Rob and Amber say hi.

Idiot.
I think the point is that because of Romber, no power couples will ever survive again.
gravy97
AG
My picks are gonna be:

Men: Ken and Chris
Women: Hannah and Michelle

Here is a quick link to the tribes: Millennials and Gen X
tx1c
AG
I choose:
Millenial male: Zeke
Millenial females: Hannah & Michele
Gen X male: Chris

I had a tough time narrowing down my male picks, and a harder time figuring out if there were two females worth picking.
jdgilberg
AG
Zeke
David
Michelle
Sunday
zap
AG
They should have axed Figgy when they had the chance.
kpaggie05
AG
Alright, here are my picks:

GenX - Jessica
GenX - Chris
Millennial - Will
Millennial - Michaela
NewJerseyAggie
Ken, Zeke, Michelle, Hannah
tallgrant
Chris, Gen X
Jay, MIllenials

Jessica, Gen X
Michelle, Millenials
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Millennials are too lazy to win things like this.
TomHagensWife
Hannah
Sunday
Chris
Zeke
Rudyjax
AG
I have til 7 today to pick 4 of these dilweeds?

iPhone doesn't like the word dilweeds.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
Brett, Will, Michaela, Michelle. I'm still annoyed they're getting rid of the wrong asians.
LHIOB
AG
Zeke
David
Sunday
Michelle
BlackLab
AG
Adam
Chris
Hannah
Sunday
CheeseSndwch
M1: Ken
M2: Jay

F1: Hannah
F2: Figgy
tamu80
AG
I like your format Cheese.

M1: Will
M2: Ken

F1: Jessica
F2: Hannah
Rudyjax
AG
M1: Chris
M2: Adam

F1: Michelle
F2: Figgy
gambochaman
AG
These may be the dumbest bunch of survivors ever assembled
Rudyjax
AG
No comments after a show. What a great season
Bulldog73
AG
This season just seems like it may even be a show killer. My wife is still watching, but I don't think I could hold any more disinterest in this season.
LHIOB
AG
I don't mid it so far. A few backstabs eary is fun. Unlike Big Brother where no one will vote against the House.

Paul made one wrong comment and it sent him home.
zap
AG
LHIOB said:

He had way too much screen time early in the episode, where CC had none. It was a definite case of "editor's foreshadowing."

If only that current had not been so strong, he could have landed those yellow fins.
MooreTrucker
AG
zap said:

LHIOB said:

He had way too much screen time early in the episode, where CC had none. It was a definite case of "editor's foreshadowing."

If only that current had not been so strong, he could have landed those yellow fins.
It was foreshadowing with a sledgehammer in this case. As soon as he made that comment to the women, it was pretty much guaranteed he was done. They tried to deflect by making it TOO obvious that CC screwed up the challenge, but it didn't much add to the suspense at tribal.
tallgrant
I like it. I'm firmly invested rooting against the Millenials.

I thought the request to exchange comfort for fishing gear was interesting. Never seen that. Probst was saying the Gen X tribe would never have asked to do that. Also found it funny that Michaela noted their parents would have said yes- how do you even appeal to that?

I'm hoping the Millenial victory gives Adam and Zeke time to build an alliance and get rid of Figgy. She seems to be playing Big Brother. I think this is the first time I heard the word "Showmance" on Survivor.
Rudyjax
AG
I just hate the stereotypes. But I think he's right. I don't think the GenXers would've asked.
CheeseSndwch
Why didn't Gen X go for broke and ask for the immunity idol in exchange for the fishing gear?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.