***Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

32,746 Views | 292 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LHIOB
jdgilberg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think they said they wanted to target that group but were afraid that Jay had an idol. They thought he might save Taylor with it but wouldn't play it for Michelle
AcctAg11
AG
I hope the arrogance of Jay and Taylor keeps coming back to haunt them. Jay mouthing "What the f***!" Last night was great.

I was really afraid Adam made a stupid choice not playing his idol last night. Worked out for him but he is playing way too hard right now.
Quinn
AG
zap said:

Why did they vote out Michelle? Because losing her would weaken Jay and Taylor?
Because this show rewards mediocrity. Anyone that shows a real plan or ability is eliminated ASAP most seasons.
gravy97
AG
I'll stick with Chris and Ken for my final two
Drawkcab
I was glued to the TV for the first season of Survivor but every year it lost a little more of my attention until now I don't watch it at all. Not sure why I randomly opened this thread, but this little game you guys play could get me into this show again. See you next season!
LHIOB
AG
Last night's episode was great. Lots of drama, insane performances in the IC and tribal where the audience had no idea what was going to happen. I know people have complained about this season but I really like it. I like the cast a lot and I see a bunch of players who will get a second shot.
tamu80
AG
OK Judges - help me interpret a rule...

Quote:

3) Post-Merge Rules: Since they usually don't let you know the merge is happening until that in-episode, these rules only apply to episodes after the one where they merge. In the episode where the merge takes place, you'll get points for any players you have in the first II challenge (and reward challenge if they have one), as well as for surviving TC.
Does the second sentence mean:
* If any of your players was in the first Individual Immunity Challenge, you get points? OR
* If one of your players wins the IIC, you get points? (Will won) OR
* No points for IIC, Just points for surviving TC?
kpaggie05
AG
I'll stick with a couple of my initial choices.. both GenX: Chris and Jessica.

txaggiefarmer05
AG
TAMC80 said:

Does the second sentence mean:
* If any of your players was in the first Individual Immunity Challenge, you get points? OR
* If one of your players wins the IIC, you get points? (Will won) OR
* No points for IIC, Just points for surviving TC?

It means just the winner. The person who initially introduced the game here gave points to the first individual immunity challenge winner, so I have just continued the trend.

By the way, MuckRaker, you still around?
tamu80
AG
Sooooo If it's the winner of Individual Immunity, you, me, and kpaggie should get some points for choosing Will....right?

As for my two Post Merge picks... Sticking with Will - going with Zeke...
tx1c
AG
I'll keep Hannah and Zeke.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
bump cause you have about 24 hours to get your picks in:

I'm keeping Bret, and adding Chris.
CheeseSndwch
M1: Ken (w/bonus)
F1: Hannah (w/bonus)
BlackLab
AG
Hannah
Adam
jdgilberg
AG
Sticking with David and Zeke
LHIOB
AG
Sticking with David and Zeke
Rudyjax
AG
Adam and Jessica
zap
AG
The millenial purge continues. I did enjoy how they torched Adam at tribal.

Sunday's fear of Jessica seems unfounded. I guess we'll see how it pans out next week.
LHIOB
AG
Smart move by Jay to avoid the spilt vote and save his idol.
Quinn
AG
Yep. Sunday must have told him about the split, and he convinced Will to vote for Taylor, too.
blackgoldag11
AG
Will voted for jay
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG

Yeah, seems some major editing going on. I think the Gen Xers have figured out the "don't show any initiative" vibe or you get voted out.

You have to know that next week Adam needs immunity even if he plays his advantage. Plenty of pissed off people either way.
LHIOB
AG
Tony Franklins Shoe said:

Yeah, seems some major editing going on. I think the Gen Xers have figured out the "don't show any initiative" vibe or you get voted out.

You have to know that next week Adam needs immunity even if he plays his advantage. Plenty of pissed off people either way.

Adam has an idol
blackgoldag11
AG
Adam needs to go, he thinks he is hot **** and I can't stand him
Rudyjax
AG
Adam doesn't have to play his advantage.
LHIOB
AG
Adam should have done one of two things with that advantage - give it away or pull a Randy Bailey and throw it into the ocean
Rudyjax
AG
LHIOB said:

Adam should have done one of two things with that advantage - give it away or pull a Randy Bailey and throw it into the ocean

Or not try and win Taylors approval. His man crush, if thats what it was was annoying.
txaggiefarmer05
AG
I didn't understand the Adam hate last week, but I finally see that dude is annoying AF.
BlackLab
AG
Season has been so much better since the merge.
Rudyjax
AG
Great game play by the youth pastor throwing out Kens name.
LHIOB
AG
The biggest blindside of this season was Bret coming out!
blackgoldag11
AG
Jay ruined his chances to take control of the game and vote out zeke in the second vote
txaggiefarmer05
AG
blackgoldag11 said:

Jay ruined his chances to take control of the game and vote out zeke in the second vote

No need to take control, Jay's a neutral party in a war between two sides. David and Zeke are not going to stop going after each other to take Jay out, so Jay can sit back, let them duke it out and maybe has a solid group once everything shakes out. I think Jay is sitting pretty right now, and he's got an idol.

On the Rob Cesternino podcast, they were talking about how war's between two players usually end up with both players voted out one after the other, kind of like Chris and Jessica this week. Will be fun to see how the Zeke/David battle shakes out.

Oh, here's the scores:
I'm Really Good at Mason Jars
DannyDuberstein
AG
what has more brain cells? Plastic doll Ken or real life Survivor Ken?
AggieGirl35
AG
I can't with Ken. I just can't.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.