*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

309,122 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Becky just took all three. This is the first time I've seen someone actually fill that damn globe to where the balls start floating out of it. Why did she fill it all the way!? Typically they start reaching in before it's even close
Bunk Moreland
Great job by Becky. Good for her. No clue who she puts up.
RockInspector
Becky owned that comp...she was on a mission.

Bunk Moreland
She was basically going to be a nominee of most of the house so she needed it.
RockInspector
Two of the sixth sense. That double eviction is really gonna help the other side out this week....time to clean house and gain the advantage.
Bunk Moreland
Good for Becky. I'd like to see James evicted but really I want a twin to go.
AgsLv44
AG
People may not agree with Clay's game, but I think he represented A&M well and certainly gained some female fans. I'm probably bias, but I think he came across as one of the most likable people there.

I am feeling a bit sad for Shelli. I am sure she is hoping for the fairytale off screen romance but he is just so much younger.

So ready for Austin & James to be evicted
tailgatetimer10
AG
I just realized that we are about to see Shelly actually fully interact with everyone. Ever since they walked through the front door, her and Clay have been attached.
MSCAg
AG
quote:
Becky just took all three. This is the first time I've seen someone actually fill that damn globe to where the balls start floating out of it. Why did she fill it all the way!? Typically they start reaching in before it's even close
Cause she was owning and didn't want to waste time fiddling and let people catch up with her.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
quote:
Ever since they walked through the front door, her and Clay have been attached.

I think this is what annoyed other players and led to their downfall. At least, it annoyed the hell out of me.
Bunk Moreland
Just watch how fast she adjusts. For "no campaigning against each other," she was silently campaigning in her own way all week.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
People may not agree with Clay's game, but I think he represented A&M well and certainly gained some female fans. I'm probably bias, but I think he came across as one of the most likable people there.

I am feeling a bit sad for Shelli. I am sure she is hoping for the fairytale off screen romance but he is just so much younger.

On the BB forums and such they don't like him and Shelly at all and think he is a racist
JABQ04
AG
quote:
quote:

On the BB forums and such they don't like him and Shelly at all and think he is a racist

I follow Mortys and never came across anything racist for Clay. Just he's an idiot for being all about a woman who is ten years older he's only known for 6 weeks. Also IMHO she's a moron too. Glad
James took a swing to take em out. Hoping she goes this week along with Vanessa. I can't stand her.
Ganondorf
AG
If I'm Becky I'd put up Liz and Austin. If one of them come down you put up Julia or Vanessa.
MSCAg
AG
Can somebody clarify something about the James/Clay fight...was Vanessa making that chit up?

I watched Clay's talk with JMac and I didn't see where Clay was saying that stuff, but did I miss it.

It seemed obvious duirng the fight he was just tired of it all and was just being a smartass when he told Vanessa he was lying. I assumed she was just making that up because she wanted a "reason" to vote Clay out.
katag08
Can someone explain the jury for those of us watching for the first time this season?
Ganondorf
AG
MSC, Vanessa has been lying her way to instigating fights between others all season. She's hardly told the truth.

Katag08, like Survivor this show has a jury that votes on the winner. it used to be 7 members but they bumped it to 9 so people would start playing the game aggressively sooner. The jury is comprised of each evicted houseguest when there would be 11 players left in the game. This coming Thursday will mark the first jury members (double eviction, so 2 people sent packing on the same night).

The jury members go to a sequestered house with alcohol, good food, and a pool. It's apparently pretty nice.

As a member of the jury you continue to get paid by CBS. If you are ousted earlier, like Clay, you only get paid up to where you left.
Bondag
AG
I'm sure clay did the math and figured if he didn't go this week he would miss all of fall camp and a couple games. #12thman
RockInspector
quote:
Can somebody clarify something about the James/Clay fight...was Vanessa making that chit up?

I watched Clay's talk with JMac and I didn't see where Clay was saying that stuff, but did I miss it.

It seemed obvious duirng the fight he was just tired of it all and was just being a smartass when he told Vanessa he was lying. I assumed she was just making that up because she wanted a "reason" to vote Clay out.
Johnny Mac was the one that said something but Clay covered for him because he didn't want to blow up John's game. Vanessa then proceeded to embellish things and then flat out make crap up about Clay to where even Shelli doubted him.

Then Clay told JM to just blame everything on him (Clay) because he was on his way out and wouldn't be there to have to deal with everything and that he could just be the scapegoat. Basically, he didn't care and seemed happy to leave that mess behind him.
RockInspector
quote:
I'm sure clay did the math and figured if he didn't go this week he would miss all of fall camp and a couple games. #12thman
My sarcasm meter is off so I have to ask....are you serious?
tailgatetimer10
AG
The edit CBS gave about no campaigning was bogus. She campaigned all throughout the week while he didn't. They were too busy building "the perfect couple" image.

Oh well. I'm going to have to catch up on where the game is at today. I really hope Becky talks it over with Johnny
RockInspector
The initial plan is to put up Shelli and Steve and then to back door Vanessa....it also includes a fake back door plan of Johnny Mac.

Becky felt like she had to let Shelli in on the plan to show good faith by saving her with the veto (that was probably a huge mistake). Becky is trying to convince Shelli that Vanessa is too controlling and manipulative and that she damn near ruined what Shelli and Clay had for the last 50 days in a matter of 15 minutes.

Vanessa does not seem to know anything for certain (yet) but she fears she will be the back door plan this week so she is already scheming. Team James, which now formally includes Becky, wants Vanessa out.

While the house suspects a double eviction within the next two weeks, they don't know that it is for this upcoming eviction.
RockInspector
And one more update...James went to the DR around 4:45 am so production could give him something...."Congratulations! You are America's Player!"

Will America want him to steer the group away from Vanessa?
Bunk Moreland
James? Freaking James?!

Wait, when did we vote for AP? Did I miss that on a televised ep?
tailgatetimer10
AG
Speculation is the Big Brother sound-off was used to determine it. Lame if true. 99% sure John would win America's player.
TxAggies2012
I'm still rooting for Johnny Mac!
aggied8
So Becky tells Shelli this back door plan and expects her NOT to tell Vanessa about it? There's 6 days until eviction! Already see this week playing out... Shelli tells Vanessa, paranoid Vanessa approaches Becky and group to inquire, Vanessa proceeds to throw Shelli under the bus for telling her about the back door plan and Becky/group will want Shelli gone.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
So Becky tells Shelli this back door plan and expects her NOT to tell Vanessa about it? There's 6 days until eviction! Already see this week playing out... Shelli tells Vanessa, paranoid Vanessa approaches Becky and group to inquire, Vanessa proceeds to throw Shelli under the bus for telling her about the back door plan and Becky/group will want Shelli gone.

doesn't matter when eviction is, only the veto/veto ceremony. ceremony will be monday morning or sunday, so Shelli would have just needed to keep her mouth shut for a couple days. I'm sure she couldn't do it though.
aggied8
Ahh true I forgot about that. Maybe she can keep quiet that long but I'm sure she'll be champing at the bit!

Pun intended.
RockInspector
I don't think she (Shelli) can do it. It would be awesome for her game to get Vanessa out. She has a good reason/excuse if she needs it. She can just say that this was best for her game...especially after Vanessa screwed Clay over when he was already going home just for her (Vanessa) own game.

Her best move is just to keep her mouth shut and if asked, say the plan is to back door Johnny Mac (since it is the fake back door plan anyway). She is screwed if she reveals the plan to Vanessa. Shelli is too big of a target for that not to blow up in her face.
tailgatetimer10
AG
IMO, yesterday might have showed her that Vanessa is a threat to her game and will do anything to make someone look bad. I guess it really depends on if she trusts Clay more than Vanessa. Clay was telling her she couldn't be trusted because she would throw you under to save herself at any moment. Vanessa totally made up the Clay campaigning against her, and I think Shelli had enough confirmation to not believe that..

..but then again she ran to Van and told her how she "felt." Which I thought was stupid..
MW13
AG
So had they already told the house guests who was going home since Clay was dressed to leave and Shelli was dressed for the comp?
Bunk Moreland
No, but at that point after the fight and everything, I'm assuming Clay said to everyone in front of everyone that he wanted to be voted out just so everyone heard it and that he wasn't playing games.
Ganondorf
AG
More often than not the person going home knows it based on the vibe on the house.
aggietoolman
AG
Glad Becky won. Hoping Becky's big mouth doesn't get back to Vanessa. If Vanessa ends up on the block, she's gone. However, since Vanessa is the best player in the house, production will intervene to keep her. Whether it's gearing the veto to her talents, getting into Becky's head, other subtle tactics, or straight obvious like pandora's box, something could happen to protect Vanessa.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.