*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

308,776 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
Mucho austin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow zingbot sure did suck tonight.

Awful
BallerStaf2003
AG
Most boring cast ever.
StillNotAnAggie
Vanessa is a *****. I am beginning to hate all of them except Steve and Johnny.
HTownAg98
quote:
Wow zingbot sure did suck tonight.

Awful

The only good one was about Austin having a girlfriend.
Vanessa's crying got old about five weeks ago. Of course everyone wants you out.
montegobay
It's just so obvious production was in Vanessa's ear about talking deal with John just to "keep things exciting". Never a moments doubt that she wouldn't use the veto. So boring. I don't care at all who wins. Terrible cast.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
It's just so obvious production was in Vanessa's ear about talking deal with John just to "keep things exciting". Never a moments doubt that she wouldn't use the veto. So boring. I don't care at all who wins. Terrible cast.
perfectly said. I said the same thing last night about Vanessas "attempt" to keep Johnny Mac
Bunk Moreland
yep
HTownAg98
No one is going to remember this season, which is kind of sad, because it started out with such promise. Turns out everyone just wants to make jury.
Matsui
AG
everyone will probably remember juggyness
tailgatetimer10
AG
quote:
No one is going to remember this season, which is kind of sad, because it started out with such promise. Turns out everyone just wants to make jury.

What's sad is it started with so much potential, and drastically went downhill when the idiots decided to save Austin, then the other idiots decided to save Vanessa over Shelli...
gigemJTH12
AG
who does everyone want to win at this point? (assuming Johnn mac is gone, thats who Iwanted from the get-go)

I guess Steve?

Honestly I dont really like anyone left in the house.
Ganondorf
AG
It sure seems like the story is building for Vanessa to win. I don't think Steve would have said how great Vanessa's game is without production prodding. They are using the houseguests to try to pump up her as a winner so this season will seem better.

Apparently James had mentioned he was in the diary room and said something then production came back and said "didn't you man this ___?". He then just said whatever they wanted him to say.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
who does everyone want to win at this point? (assuming Johnn mac is gone, thats who Iwanted from the get-go)

I guess Steve?

Definitely not Steve. For a "superfan" he doesn't know much about gameplay.

And I agree, they're setting up/editing for a Vanessa win.
Ganondorf
AG
quote:

I guess Steve?

In order:

John assuming he can make it back in.

After him, the girl who can make it back from jury. Doesn't matter which one.

Steve
James
Meg
Vanessa
Liz
Austin
Julia

There's a pretty big drop off after James. Meg would be for the lols. Imagine her only wins all year end up being stages 1 & 3 of the final HoH.
gigemJTH12
AG
Vanessa winning..
The Milkman
AG
quote:
quote:
From Wiki:

Interesting how the numbers get better after BOTB was removed from the game. Obvious to us, but maybe production should take heed for the future.
I dont think any noticiable amount of people would stop watching because of one facet of the show, but then rejoin once it was removed. You are giving that way too much thought
aggietoolman
AG
Haven't watched it in the past week or really checked any feed updates, but will probably tune in tonight in hope that someone besides the Austwins, Vanessa, or James wins (James will put up Steve and Vanessa giving the Austwins an even better chance). So basically Steve, Meg, or returning hg is the only chance at giving this game just a little more interest.

The only person that I want to win is any of the returning house guests, or Meg (for humor). I can't stand any of the rest of them, including Steve and James. It's interesting to read here that the production influence is getting more blatant. It happens every season throughout the season.
MSCAg
AG
quote:
Most boring cast ever.
Not by a long shot.

Last year's was way worst than this one and I think the season Andy won was maybe the most boring.
MSCAg
AG
My order of who I want to win.

Vanessa
JMac
James
[multi-tie for last place]

Vanessa is the only one playing the game really. JMac decided to float to long and then lost in quick 1-2-3 order the people he was allied too.

One thing that has gotten really bad the last couple years are these uniform house votes. There hasn't been a surprise or close eviction in a while.
Bunk Moreland
I think BB 13 where they brought old HG's back was one of the most boring seasons for me. That's because I didn't buy into any of the Rachel stuff. You could tell she was production's darling, and she was straight acting for long periods of time in the house. She'd go in the DR and come out a completely different person and act differently(clearly at the request of production).

I thought she was horrible for the show. Her first season may have been hilariously ridiculous and overly dramatic, but they brought her back and basically giftwrapped her a season that she could win....and the "new" houseguests that season were so boring. Dick had to leave early which ruined the only potentially exciting thing, as maybe he could have injected some energy in the house.

Watching the production moves that allowed Rachel to just waltz towards the end with freakin Porsche, Adam, Jordan, Kalia....

I mean that was her final 5. So bad. Basically let Brendon be her security guard for much of the season, and as soon as he and Jeff went, it was too easy.
HTownAg98
quote:
My order of who I want to win.

Vanessa
JMac
James
[multi-tie for last place]

Vanessa is the only one playing the game really. JMac decided to float to long and then lost in quick 1-2-3 order the people he was allied too.

One thing that has gotten really bad the last couple years are these uniform house votes. There hasn't been a surprise or close eviction in a while.

I don't want to get blood on my hands.
It's what the house wants.
If I go against the house, I become a target.

Whoever can form the biggest alliance first controls the game now. No one can form an alternative alliance, because they immediately get outed to whoever is the HoH. The only way I think you can stop it (assuming you get a bunch of dunderheads like this year) is to put everyone on a team, and split the house into two factions right away.
dave94
AG
quote:
Watching the production moves that allowed Rachel to just waltz towards the end with freakin Porsche...

Oh, Porsche...talk about a juggy season.
Sex Panther
AG
Johnny Mac's speech was kind of a head scratcher.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's because the speeches don't matter and are for show
MSCAg
AG
That JMac and Liz talk was priceless.

"Why did you go and say that stuff to Vanessa"

"Cause uhh, you put me up on the block"

"Well, like...that was pretty crappy"
GT_Aggie2015
AG
I am over Vanessa's crying... Unbearable.
Sex Panther
AG
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
That JMac and Liz talk was priceless.

"Why did you go and say that stuff to Vanessa"

"Cause uhh, you put me up on the block"

"Well, like...that was pretty crappy"

He handled that a lot better than I would have
htxag09
AG
The ignorance of these people is mind numbing.

How can Liz honestly go to JMac upset about him blowing up the 5 person alliance.
Ganondorf
AG
Especially after 2 of then ended up on the block. So many hgs this season don't know the show.
htxag09
AG
Yeah. That's my point. I just get upset watching now because of how dumb these people are.
Sex Panther
AG
I've never watched before this season but this re-entry thing seems almost pointless. Unless they win the HOH everytime I'd think they'd just get re-eliminated right off the bat again right?

And if the twins never go up against each other on the block then that's a major failure on the production's behalf.

MSCAg
AG
Steve, Meg, Julie, and James are off
MSCAg
AG
Jackie is sitting on it like a swing... Not sure if that's allowed.

I think they are cutting out to tell them
Sex Panther
AG
I'm really confused because I'm watching online and there's only two left??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.