*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

308,774 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
Scotch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought they handled it fairly well. I wish they had spent more time on Vanessa scurrying around making side deals with her Veto power, but the episode is only so long.

Thursday may show Audrey's pre-veto plan to save her and Jason and get out John out of sequence, unless something more exciting happens tonight, or they can reveal that multiple people are beginning to get suspicious of Vanessa even though most seem reluctant to do anything about it.
MSCAg
AG
They completely ignored that she was in the diary room for 6 hours.
Scotch
AG
CBS showed her in the DR, and then all bundled up going to hide in the Have Not room. Thursday's show will have plenty of time to focus on it more if nothing exciting happens tonight or early tomorrow.
There has been very little game talk the past couple of days so they will have to scrap together content. I'm sure they will mention Liz doing the Whackstreet routine after the switch , but not much else has happened to my knowledge(still need to read updates, watch a little of the feeds tonight).
They should focus on Audrey blowing up Sleeper Cell(actually she blew up Sixth Sense but is not aware of the official name), because that will be the lasting game impact of this week, not long DR sessions, sleeping on the floor or eating apples.
AcctAg11
AG
They didn't ignore it, they just chose not to show it to the general audience. Did you think they would? They are going to give her one of the best edits in this show's history for someone who is playing as poorly as she is, probably because of the transgender thing.
Scotch
AG
Bunk Moreland
quote:
They didn't ignore it, they just chose not to show it to the general audience. Did you think they would? They are going to give her one of the best edits in this show's history for someone who is playing as poorly as she is, probably because of the transgender thing.

Yep. They will touch on it tomorrow because she will have to answer some softball questions when she walks out of the house, but they'll touch on it in a super heartfelt way. I'm sure they had her tape some DR session cries where she acts like she's really upset or misses home or some bs.

I mentioned earlier in the thread, but it's SOP for big brother. She'll get a massive applause, Julie will ask her how tough it was in the house. They'll call her this amazing trailblazer, then she'll go on the restricted press tour of interviews the next few days, hang out in the hotel in sequester for a few weeks, then be allowed to go home. It will only be when she gets full access to the internet that she realizes how bad she looked.
LHIOB
AG
Production: Audrey, are you upset because of the stress or because you were playing a terrible game and got called on on your BS
Audrey: The second one
Production: OK, act all crazy and we'll put you in sequester for a few weeks and let you back in the house after we've given you some inside info on the house
tailgatetimer10
AG
Austin blew up his game last night. Told Jason about the twins, mentioned wanting Julia out and saving Liz.. Jason went and informed Shelli... which told Clay... which they then told Vannessa
LHIOB
AG
quote:
Austin blew up his game last night. Told Jason about the twins, mentioned wanting Julia out and saving Liz.. Jason went and informed Shelli... which told Clay... which they then told Vannessa
Nice! Austin is an idiot. All he had to do was lay low for a few weeks. He wasn't a target for anyone. he would have made top 7 or 8 before doing anything. Of course, this sets up for Austin winning an endurance challenge tonight...
Ramrod
AG
quote:
I thought they handled it fairly well. I wish they had spent more time on Vanessa scurrying around making side deals with her Veto power, but the episode is only so long.

Can you elaborate? I was wondering why Vanessa picked Jason over John to pull off the block. I figured Shelli/Clay would've pushed for her to pull John off as a sign of good faith for all the times he has gone up just to throw the BOTB, but then thought maybe they pulled Jason off in an attempt to bring him into their alliance.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I agree. But don't put it past this cast to throw a BOTB and backdoor Austin, regardless.
MSCAg
AG
quote:
Funny how things change. 2 weeks ago, I thought he and Vanessa basically had this game locked down. He is ruining his game for a girl that doesn't like him. CBS better seriously hire security guards if he ever finds out Liz voted to keep Jeff.
MSCAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Nice! Austin is an idiot. All he had to do was lay low for a few weeks. He wasn't a target for anyone. he would have made top 7 or 8 before doing anything. Of course, this sets up for Austin winning an endurance challenge tonight...
Clay is more likely to win an endurance than Austin. Austin is a beast, but usually guys have not done super in endurance comps.

Clay is more of a complete athlete. Hell, my guess is Becky wins any endurance comps.
HTownAg98
Is Becky still in the game? I've heard nothing from her the past two shows.
Bunk Moreland
Yep. And Jackie is still in there too. Shhh, they're sleeping.
AcctAg11
AG
I think Becky is going to become very dangerous if she makes it to the second half of the game. She's easily the best physical competitor out of the women. And her lack of allegiance to either of the major alliances will help, I think, when they start needing votes.
Scotch
AG
Vanessa smartly leveraged her veto power for safety with Jason, but I think somehow included Meg and James in the equation, too. Not entirely sure as there was so much going on around the time.
Sex Panther
AG
I've never watched Big Brother before this season, and decided to watch because I've hung out with Clay before.

The first episode I thought, "this is the dumbest **** I've ever seen"

Now I'm absolutely hooked and get excited for Sunday, Wednesday and Thursdays...

Also, I'm rooting for Johnny Mac
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I've never watched Big Brother before this season, and decided to watch because I've hung out with Clay before.

The first episode I thought, "this is the dumbest **** I've ever seen"

Now I'm absolutely hooked and get excited for Sunday, Wednesday and Thursdays...

Also, I'm rooting for Johnny Mac

Yep. Only reality show I watch. Started out the same way years ago. Found it ridiculous and dumb, then got hooked. The next year I read the live updates and watched BBAD on showtime. Year after that I started getting the feeds.

I haven't watched the feeds hardly at all this year. But this is always the slow time in the house anyway. Things are fixing to pick up over the next couple weeks.
LHIOB
AG
The way Julie teased tonights episode definitely sounded like a endurance HOH. Im also wondering if now that Audrey is gone and production doesn't have to protect her anymore if they will get rid of the BOB. I get that it gives them an extra comp to show but go back to luxury comps or have not comps. Watching someone throw BOB just isn't fun.
Bunk Moreland
BotB will be around until jury like last year. Only time they wouldn't do one is if they did a double eviction episode, obviously that 2nd eviction wouldn't have 2 HOH's...it's just have 1 HOH, then nom's pov, eviction all on the episode.
aggietoolman
AG
Austin's game was blown up before last night. Austin has become target #1 for the outside/smaller alliance. After last night, he's just making the target bigger and making him a target for his own alliance.

Audrey after coming out of hibernation has gone right back into crazy game mode. She's lying like crazy and denying all of it. She's dangerous. She noted that the psychologist said that she was right and that everyone else was trying to get her. I think none of that is true and that Audrey is twisting the conversation with the psychologist that was used to calm her down. She did some kind of crazy musical number by herself in the have not room.

There was some mention about not being penalized for the have not violations, but the feeds were blocked before the details came out. Steve specifically said that production would yell at you to stop talking if they discussed how what Audrey has done didn't break any rules.

Of course Austin has been saying he is going to give Audrey one vote to perpetuate the rumor that Steve is America's player.

I hope that CBS puts out all the stuff that Audrey did prior to going into the meltdown. What they showed last night didn't really paint the correct picture about what Audrey has been up to. It alluded to is some, but didn't go far enough.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Do yourself a favor and never sign up for the feeds, because that stuff is addicting! having the feeds is amazing..
mloz12
quote:
quote:

Can you elaborate? I was wondering why Vanessa picked Jason over John to pull off the block. I figured Shelli/Clay would've pushed for her to pull John off as a sign of good faith for all the times he has gone up just to throw the BOTB, but then thought maybe they pulled Jason off in an attempt to bring him into their alliance.
I think she pulled Jason off the block because she knows that there is no way people are going to vote to send Johnny Mac home. With Jason still on the block, that would still give Audrey something to work with and she could probably convince some people to vote to keep her over Jason.
Aggie09Derek
LHIOB
AG
Pulling Jason off is a fantastic idea. Gets him on your side, if even for a week.
Twix
AG
All I know is that Johnny Mac is becoming my new favorite. In the beginning I couldn't stand him. But each episode, I find myself pulling for him a little more.
Ganondorf
AG
Read a little of Mortys' play by play and Audrey lies so much that it must be how she is in real life. Doesn't matter what it is she just lies.

She keeps saying to people that they'll see she's right about everything but clearly she's just completely lying. Does she actually believe she's been wronged and didn't say the things she's said?
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
All I know is that Johnny Mac is becoming my new favorite. In the beginning I couldn't stand him. But each episode, I find myself pulling for him a little more.

I can't stand the inflection he uses in the DR, but he is pretty quickly becoming my favorite player.
AcctAg11
AG
DP
AcctAg11
AG
DP
Scotch
AG
Audrey lies, but also tells the truth a lot. When she tells the truth, those she exposes claim it is another Audrey lie, understandably.
Bunk Moreland
Anyone who watched the whole prom night on the feeds has had Johnny Mac as their #1 for a long time now. Dude was running awkward game with awkward Becky and killing it.
AcctAg11
AG
quote:
Anyone who watched the whole prom night on the feeds has had Johnny Mac as their #1 for a long time now. Dude was running awkward game with awkward Becky and killing it.

Is he just pretending to be awkward??
RockInspector
quote:
Audrey lies, but also tells the truth a lot. When she tells the truth, those she exposes claim it is another Audrey lie, understandably.
The problem is that she lied so much early on that no one believes her now and its easy to just say she is lying again.

One other thing I'll give Clay credit for is that he never sugar coated it with Audrey. He told her early on (When Da was on the block instead of Audrey) that she was only safe due to he and Shelli keeping her safe while everyone else wanted her out. She actually took offense to that statement when it was 100% fact. He is the only one in the house that basically calls her out every time she does something and doesn't put up with her sh*t. If you sit there and let her speak she's start talking in circles and no one knows what to believe but Clay just talks over her and says she is lying again. She's nuts...glad to see her gone...now onto giving Austin the boot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.